The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1001

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

Bring one ger back ??..you crazy ah!
Dun talk about the air tickets... just the fiscal alone will cost me
Rp 1million (about S$200+). Indonesian have to pay fiscal to exit
from Indonesian.

for S$200+...can go Sakura, Des Bieres liao!..still enough left
over to belanjar you Chay Kuay Teow!

Maybe the most at the Airport terminal.. can get bbbj
i call you on your phone lah... then you can listen to the sound
efffect.

save a few more $..next time can use Nokia 7650 with camera!
thats true so next round at jb everything on u hor hehehehe

Retired
Old 12-07-2002, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just came back from Surabaya/Semarang and....Nooooooo action at all, Suck Big times!

Stayed at Radison in Surabaya. Colleague too decent so when client ask whether want to go karaoke in Suarbaya, KNN colleague said no and so cannot cheong. For 2 nights, tried to book massage service in hotel but "it never rain but pour", both nites all fully booked. KNN

Over at Semarang, think the price for the gals shld be cheap but KNN, client very decent cathloic, dunno where to find and end up looking for paper for the massage service. Drive round and round but luckily semarang city very small and finally come to a residential area and sucks big time again, only got 2 old lady available. both around 40s and very big size...KNN...wasted my effort to search for it.

So bo bian, go back hotel ,stayed at Ciputra and arranged for massage. 75,000 IDR per hr and asked for the youngest gal they have. But hor the youngest is 36 yo. Not pretty at all. Massage is okie and rejected when she asked me whether mi want service. FJ for 400,000 IDR and HJ at 200,000 IDR. Keep pestering me to try n promised good service but look at her face sian 1/2, how to do??? Put the 200,00IDR on my forehead and used my magic right hand to DIY much better lah. At least after my cum, I still can put the 200,000IDR back into my wallet

Next week going JKT, shld be fr 17-20 July so Bro Rainman, I will sms u and please bring me to all the good places u mentioned so that I can make up fior this disappointing trip.

I still remember those places you mentioned, the sandwich services, 2 gals fighting for 1 rod, and many others, mai foret hor
Look forward to see you.

Cheers
Old 13-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
U hor... I don;t know whether u are not streetwise or just unlucky... Like that beri malu one u know... U tell ppl in Indonesia cannot find gal... martini-fan will laught until his pants dropped...

Will really have to meet u and see what is wrong...

But hor... 18th onward is the British OPEN and I have an appointment with Tiger WOOD leh.

Anyway.. Let try to find sometime.

cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by wonsim
Just came back from Surabaya/Semarang and....Nooooooo action at all, Suck Big times!

Stayed at Radison in Surabaya. Colleague too decent so when client ask whether want to go karaoke in Suarbaya, KNN colleague said no and so cannot cheong. For 2 nights, tried to book massage service in hotel but "it never rain but pour", both nites all fully booked. KNN

Over at Semarang, think the price for the gals shld be cheap but KNN, client very decent cathloic, dunno where to find and end up looking for paper for the massage service. Drive round and round but luckily semarang city very small and finally come to a residential area and sucks big time again, only got 2 old lady available. both around 40s and very big size...KNN...wasted my effort to search for it.

So bo bian, go back hotel ,stayed at Ciputra and arranged for massage. 75,000 IDR per hr and asked for the youngest gal they have. But hor the youngest is 36 yo. Not pretty at all. Massage is okie and rejected when she asked me whether mi want service. FJ for 400,000 IDR and HJ at 200,000 IDR. Keep pestering me to try n promised good service but look at her face sian 1/2, how to do??? Put the 200,00IDR on my forehead and used my magic right hand to DIY much better lah. At least after my cum, I still can put the 200,000IDR back into my wallet

Next week going JKT, shld be fr 17-20 July so Bro Rainman, I will sms u and please bring me to all the good places u mentioned so that I can make up fior this disappointing trip.

I still remember those places you mentioned, the sandwich services, 2 gals fighting for 1 rod, and many others, mai foret hor
Look forward to see you.

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 13-07-2002, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
@ the office

it's not so good looking without pants. Fortunately I'm sitting so they cannot drop. I don't know these places so I cannot laugh, but hard to believe not to get an indo-gal independent where you are. Next time you'll give me your colleague and I'll take him for a walk on the wild side. I know some nice 5$-places with excellent service. After that he's cured or you have one friend less.
Hehe, have a nice weekend!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
U .. U tell ppl in Indonesia cannot find gal... martini-fan will laught until his pants dropped...

Last edited by Martini-Fan; 13-07-2002 at 12:04 PM.
Old 13-07-2002, 12:37 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: @ the office

Quote:
Originally posted by Martini-Fan
it's not so good looking without pants. Fortunately I'm sitting so they cannot drop. I don't know these places so I cannot laugh, but hard to believe not to get an indo-gal independent where you are. Next time you'll give me your colleague and I'll take him for a walk on the wild side. I know some nice 5$-places with excellent service. After that he's cured or you have one friend less.
Hehe, have a nice weekend!

Why are u still in the office on a nice Sat like this....

I think u will enjoy yourself more outside Jakarta as the official site there for getting a gal is very very expensive as compared to Jakarta... Couldn't believe it when I was in Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Jgoya etc... Min about Rup 500k and some fuck house is Rup 280 K while Jakarta is only Rup 190K. The worst thing is they don't look too good.

However, with your talent in looking for the wild side of thing.... U might be paying only US1-2 dollar for what u get as compared to here.

Go and check it out dear....

Old 13-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
danny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Batam

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cheong jb
[B]

Hi Bro,

I'm planning on going to Batam on 1st & 2nd August, back on 3rd. Want to go or not. Rainman, Moonface, what say you? Looks like my friend nowadays prefer Indon leh.

PS : I'm no Batam expert huh.
Old 13-07-2002, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam

[QUOTE]Originally posted by danny41sg
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by cheong jb

Hi Bro,

I'm planning on going to Batam on 1st & 2nd August, back on 3rd. Want to go or not. Rainman, Moonface, what say you? Looks like my friend nowadays prefer Indon leh.

if within this week...maybe i can.
but early Aug.. i should be in Bandung!
Old 13-07-2002, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
U hor... I don;t know whether u are not streetwise or just unlucky... Like that beri malu one u know... U tell ppl in Indonesia cannot find gal... martini-fan will laught until his pants dropped...

But hor... 18th onward is the British OPEN and I have an appointment with Tiger WOOD leh.

Anyway.. Let try to find sometime.

cheers

Wah lau Bro Rainman

Dun laugh leh, mi also dun want it to happen. My colleague who went with mi to Surabaya is really those nerdy kind and just got married, so not keen into all these fun.

As for my customer in Semarang, he is a staunch catholic and doesn know abt all these places. I think due to competition, the prices for gal might be even cheaper in Jkt than solo, semarang, surabaya, jogja etc as per what martini-fan said.

Aiya..suay suay kana with british Open huh...but please leh, you must try to meet and bring me to those happening places that you have mentioned here leh. Tolong tolong.

Cheers
Old 15-07-2002, 10:32 AM
Samster

Re: Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by danny41sg

Hi Bro,

U going to work?? So what do u have to offer if we will to be there??

Batam not so interesting leh... How about Bintang....

Kekekeke...

PS : Batam can take ferry direct to Roman SPA leh... How?? Chio Cheong leh...

Old 15-07-2002, 10:39 AM
Samster

Okay pal...

17th is the only day that I would be free as the GAME starts on 18th Thur at 1930hrs. It is a 4 hours show.

Cheers

SMS me lor. Otherwise if u are free on Thur or Fri say from noon. We could have lunch and sandwich too.

Quote:
Originally posted by wonsim

Wah lau Bro Rainman

Dun laugh leh, mi also dun want it to happen. My colleague who went with mi to Surabaya is really those nerdy kind and just got married, so not keen into all these fun.

As for my customer in Semarang, he is a staunch catholic and doesn know abt all these places. I think due to competition, the prices for gal might be even cheaper in Jkt than solo, semarang, surabaya, jogja etc as per what martini-fan said.

Aiya..suay suay kana with british Open huh...but please leh, you must try to meet and bring me to those happening places that you have mentioned here leh. Tolong tolong.

Cheers

Old 15-07-2002, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
danny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Batam

Quote:

U going to work?? So what do u have to offer if we will to be there??

Batam not so interesting leh... How about Bintang....

Kekekeke...

PS : Batam can take ferry direct to Roman SPA leh... How?? Chio Cheong leh...
Wah...lau. I a oredi say that I no expert in Batam. Just go hunting lor. You familiar with Bintang? Than go Bintang lor. But I heard Bintang quite boring one leh.
Old 15-07-2002, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Batam

Quote:

Wah...lau. I a oredi say that I no expert in Batam. Just go hunting lor. You familiar with Bintang? Than go Bintang lor. But I heard Bintang quite boring one leh.

Bro danny

Bintang is boring as compared to Batam if you want other ECA other than screwing.. cos the KTV are very boring and very few disco t go to.. unlike Batam.. more things to do.

in Bintang you can only screw and mian bi xi guo ( face the wall and reflect the past)
Old 15-07-2002, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Batam

Quote:

bintang ???? where huh or is it bintan ?
bintan yup a bit sian not much as batam only two disco there if not mistaken but cheaper at bintan .
bro danny41sg if u go batam for work then how to go bintan ?

bro rain direct ferry from bintan to roman spa also have wat

Retired
Old 15-07-2002, 12:22 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Batam

Quote:
Originally posted by cheong jb

bintang ???? where huh or is it bintan ?
bintan yup a bit sian not much as batam only two disco there if not mistaken but cheaper at bintan .
bro danny41sg if u go batam for work then how to go bintan ?

bro rain direct ferry from bintan to roman spa also have wat
KNN.. Talk so much... Still don't understand why I say RS got direct ferry to Batam... Means that we want u to go and sign a new order there lah. Tell OC got new contract so u must go lor.

How .......

Cheers

Old 15-07-2002, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bintan

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

Bintang is boring as compared to Batam if you want other ECA other than screwing.. cos the KTV are very boring and very few disco t go to.. unlike Batam.. more things to do.
Business as usual, u can find also bro's saying Batam is boring compared to Bintan. So, what's to do? Go there, give Bintan a try, I'll do so in the next time including KM24.

Bro rain,
the reason saturday office, had a meeting, then a visiting group I have to show the place here. Finished 1am, then I headed down to Singapore. First I bought a new handphone I don't need, then beer and Orchad Towers.

Next time JKT I hope I have more time, will go Bandung grab my student I'm paying tution fee for.

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread