The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
god88299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Complicated Relationship With Her

Its been 6 years since I knew her in a most unexpected manner..

I use to be actively engage in a CCA club during my poly days. During one of the recruitment dive for freshmen camp, I got to know this gal, Evon. She was a lovely gal, Pettie, around 1.55m, 42 kg, 32a. I love small tits and thats just nice for me. She was lovely and attract my attention immediately.

I manage to get her number with an excuse to ask her jio other of her friends to join the camp. I called her on subsequent days to have little chats with her but however, I've got no balls to date her. I just add her in friendster *(back then facebook not popular).

At that point of time can only look at her photo PCC cus no balls to jio her and just sit down and hope something can happen out of it.

Months passed and one day, a gal (Lynn) added me in facebook. I viewed her pics in friendster and woo~ nice....

I quickly contact her thru message and got her MSN.. We chatted alot in MSN and finally one day, manage to see her in real person thru a event which Evon also went and introduce to me.

SHe was godness.. Oh man.. A perfect B-cupper, slim built and those sporty kind.. I think I'm in love with her..

Conversation in MSN goes on and around 1 year later, I told her I want to woo her.. she replied she do have feelings with me but she's confuse as there is another guy wooing her... I left the decision to her as I dun wish to be too aggressive..

She then chose to be with that guy with tatoos all around her leg and thats wad we called the typical ah beng.. I still did not give up and continue chatting with her..

until 3 months ago. thru a conversation, I came to know that she has broke off with that guy. but too bad, I attached le.. but I've already lost my feelings with her. Bbut she's still so attractie i her facebook photos. I told myself, I want to bonk her one time good one..

I then introduce a colleague of mine to her.. On the surface, it looks like I'm trying to help them tie red knote, however, Hee Hee heezz..

* I'm new to writing therefore, please teach me how to post photos so that I can show u guys my type of girls for bonking.. Thanz
Old 18-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Complicated Relationship With Her

nice attempt keep it coming

cheers

To Up :
Old 18-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good effort bro! Camping here for more, cheers .....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping with 2 horny bros above me
Old 18-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camper number 3
Old 18-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

I could just date her out maybe drug her drinks while she went toilet or wad so ever and deng deng!! bonk her with all my might.. I chose not to and started my plans by introoducing Lynn to Michael..

It went on smoothly and Michael told me that they are having a good conversation on SMS.. around 1 week after they contacted each and other, I jio them out for dinner so that they can see each other in person. That was part of my evil plan as I could get a chance to meet Lynn in person agin.. after 3 years never see her.

That day arrived and we decided to meet at Orchard MRT first. I rode my bike there while the other 2 took train. We are suppose to meet at 630pm but i was 10 mins earlier so went to the control station to wait..

As I was approaching one of the walls beside the automatic top up machine, I saw this girl in red spagetti and black shorts which barely cover her butt cheek.. I'm so fantasize by this kinda dressing and made me had a hardon.. When I walked nearer, Its Lynn!!..

Oh man!! I walked over and took my hands out for a shake. Its actually done on purpose tofeel her hands.. It was smooth and nice to grab.. It would be good if that hand is on my birdie instead..

Soon, Michael arrived and we had a good chat during the dinner.

After dinner which was around 10pm, we decided to call it a day and go home. Michael stay in the West and both me and Lynn stay in the East. Michael wanted to send her home but however rejected by Lynn as she said she dun feel comfortable with a guy she dont really know to do so.. Therefore, we parted with Michael going to the MRT and Lynn walked out with me to take a bus.

As we were walking down the street to the bus stop,

Me: Wah.. take bus home very long hor?
Lynn: ok lahz.. use to it le.. If not take cab very ex.
Me: Ooo.... ok lahz.. can listen to mp3.. Reach home just drop me an SMS to let me know you safe ok? Haha.. can also drop Michael one too..
Lynn: Haha.. scared I not safe then take bus with me lahz..
Me: I dun mind.. but my bike here lehz.. Haha (Hoseh liao).. I ride u back lahz.. I got spare helmet in my box..
Lynn: Wah.. I see drama always guys want to ride a girl back then can take advantage de lo..
Me: (act innocent).. wad advantage?
Lynn: Dun act blur.. want to go fast then I can hold u tight right?
Me: (act innocent again) Hold tight safe mahz.. If not later you fly away..
Lynn: Dun jia jia.. I know you guys like to suddenly brake then the girl behind will touch you guys de back de..
Me: Wah piang.. your neh neh so small, touch le also no feeling... In the end I lugi lo..become you take advantage of me.. We both laugh together..
Lyn: Where got small?? just nice okay!!You dont believe you touch yourself...

I was stunned for a moment and look at her.. We were already at the bus stop with quite some people around...

Me: I touched? can touch ar?
Lynn: You dare you try lo.. Now!! Here!!

I again hum ji..

Me: Siao ar.. So small I dont wan.. so want to sit my bike anot?
Lynn : okay lo..

We went to the open-space carpark beside Wheellock Place..

* Anyone can teach me how to post photos?
Old 18-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johndoe8808 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Camping with 2 horny bros above me
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camper number 3
that makes me lucky #4...
Old 18-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

#5 camper reporting.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 20-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 16
tikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Number 6 camper
Old 20-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tsex is Cool - loads of Potential

i am in as well... cool starts... typical man.. hehe
Old 20-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Nice...... continue!
Old 20-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

She put on the helmet while I'm expecting her to come onto the bike slowly, she suddenly hop up which caused me to almost fell off the bike.. I almost scold her straight but I felt 2 lumps of meat on my back.. Yes!! She was hugging me tight. I could feel her boobs sticking on me. I've got an instant hardon which made me forget about the anger..

The traffic at night was smooth and I could go 120km/hr.. Of course, that was one of the tatic to experience a more boobby feel on my back.. Just then, I remember one of my friend had told me the proper way of taking advantage of a girl on the bike. He had told me going fast might triger the thought to the girl of taking advantage. He told me to do a beautiful corner at high speed which can show my impressive skills as well as to made the girl hold me tighter..

After exited from the expressway, I was travelling on a steep road which has a tight corner.. I used all my guts as well as remember the techniques I learn from my riding friends and corner past it.. Woo~ guess what?? I could feel her trembling while both her hands were grabbing tight to my hips and thats just above my birdie.. Feeling her hands at the area, I imediately had another instant hardon which I could feel that it had reaches her hand.. She then quickly retreat and place her hands on my shoulders.. We reached her house soon after that..

Me: Hows the ride? Shiok bo?
Lynn: ok ok only lahz.. you? Shiok?
Me: Huh? Why Shiok?
Lynn: No mehz? Then why so hard? (She pointed at my birdie)..
Me: eh... arrrr..
Lynn: Haha..Nothing to say liao right? caught you red handed..
Me: Eh.. Normal reaction lahz..
Lynn: Isit long time never release?
Me: eh...
Lynn: (She broke the embarrass moment). Ok lahz.. Let you go this time.. Next time treat me drinks..
Me: Ok..

I then send her back to her door step..

Me: Alright Good Night.. Next time jio Michael out for drinks.. I will treat you then..
Lynn: ok.. Go home have a good rest.. Remember to release before sleep hor..

I stunned for a moment looking at her..

She gave two small pats on my birdie and went in thereafter..

Oh man!! I was thinking.. Hoseh liao!! confirm got chance le.. I went back home, search for her facebook photos, PCCed and started to plan for the drinking session.. I must get her this time..
Old 21-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, camping here
Old 22-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Brandon608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice please carry on
Old 22-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

waiting 4 yr next part ... on the drinking session with lynn.
so yr stori on tis complicated r/s is with lynn, or does it involves evon later ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1