The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nude traditional Thai massage

Does anyone know if this is even available?

We're not talking about the regular pressing massage, I'm referring to the traditional one where they stretch you and all that jazz.

But in this case, done completely in the nude, I'd think that it would be quite hot.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nude traditional Thai massage

Normally is clothed in sg
Old 16-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post

We're not talking about the regular pressing massage, I'm referring to the traditional one where they stretch you and all that jazz.

But in this case, done completely in the nude, I'd think that it would be quite hot.
I rather it to be aromatherapy
Old 16-04-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try Chao Phraya 2 soapy near Victory Monument. they have a section of ladies who give 2 hour boran massage which is thai traditional massage with full service included. although ladies are more milfy there are some quite good looking ones. simply ask them to take off their clothes while they massage they will happily oblige. they do take the massage quite seriously unless you distract them first 555. also most of the japanese run oil massages around sukhumvit/prom phong area will go nude without an issue and offer specials as well.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
You can try Chao Phraya 2 soapy near Victory Monument. they have a section of ladies who give 2 hour boran massage which is thai traditional massage with full service included. although ladies are more milfy there are some quite good looking ones. simply ask them to take off their clothes while they massage they will happily oblige. they do take the massage quite seriously unless you distract them first 555. also most of the japanese run oil massages around sukhumvit/prom phong area will go nude without an issue and offer specials as well.
Thanks bro, that's a great start. How do you know if it's Japanese run though?

Since it's prom phong area they should look like very normal reputable places do they?
Old 17-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro, that's a great start. How do you know if it's Japanese run though?

Since it's prom phong area they should look like very normal reputable places do they?
oh why i mentioned Japanese run is cos quite a few that i walked in to such as Paradise massage, 37.2, Oranges, premier etc had a japanese boss at the reception and they follow the same style of choosing from a photo album and you have a choice of type of bathroom with jacuzzi or tub or shower for example. ladies give quite a decent massage with full service in the package. from the japanese text on the menus provided it is clear that they are targetting a japanese customer base but all are welcome not all will do the proper thai style massage so you will have to ask the receptionist to recommend one. try 37.2 so far get good service from there. check web for its location.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
. One way to know if she provide special service or not is simple ask her "can i not wear anything during the massage?". 55555
Bro, i thought it is normal to strip naked during a normal non hanky panky massage, at least in thailand?
Old 18-04-2018, 07:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If the masseuse does not object to you taking everything off I see no reason why it should be an issue.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
Bro, i thought it is normal to strip naked during a normal non hanky panky massage, at least in thailand?
I know what you are referring to but you cant really find this in bkk. If you go phuket and you go those small massage shops which is littered everywhere, not those big big massage chain, then you will just strip naked, lie on your front and use the tower they provide you to cover your butt and they began the massage. The reason is because special is definitely on the table if you want it, but phuket is not so straightforward where you can select massage and sex from a menu, it is you who negotiate directly with the lady on what you want and what you willing to pay.

Bkk is either you go in choose sex and massage or is legit ones where you need to wear loose loose clothing. For legit ones, I usually leave my underwear on, because those clothes fits anybody and is really damm lose. You can still ask for special if you fancy the girl, thais are very tolerant about this and may even be flattered that you asked. But those girls are not really attractive in most cases and you may be assigned a guy as well. So unless you want to play against the odds, in bkk, legit stays legit, sex and massage go to those shops where you can choose from the menu. You can request for those experienced in massage but dont expect standard same as those legit ones.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Interrupt this thread a bit. What would be the standard rate for HJ, BM or BBBJ in a seemingly legit spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
I know what you are referring to but you cant really find this in bkk. If you go phuket and you go those small massage shops which is littered everywhere, not those big big massage chain, then you will just strip naked, lie on your front and use the tower they provide you to cover your butt and they began the massage. The reason is because special is definitely on the table if you want it, but phuket is not so straightforward where you can select massage and sex from a menu, it is you who negotiate directly with the lady on what you want and what you willing to pay.

Bkk is either you go in choose sex and massage or is legit ones where you need to wear loose loose clothing. For legit ones, I usually leave my underwear on, because those clothes fits anybody and is really damm lose. You can still ask for special if you fancy the girl, thais are very tolerant about this and may even be flattered that you asked. But those girls are not really attractive in most cases and you may be assigned a guy as well. So unless you want to play against the odds, in bkk, legit stays legit, sex and massage go to those shops where you can choose from the menu. You can request for those experienced in massage but dont expect standard same as those legit ones.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Interrupt this thread a bit. What would be the standard rate for HJ, BM or BBBJ in a seemingly legit spa?
It is very difficult to find someone attractive in legit massage places. Pretty girls in bkk has other work options (sex related) which they can earn more than 10 folds or a cozy secretarial job where they only need to look pretty or simply be someone's mistress. They do not need to slog it out working as a legit masseuse for the measly pay.

I have never done it in a legit place, but I guess 500 for HJ is reasonable and up to 1000 for BJ. Pop the question if you really have the feeling at that time, thai females are exceedingly tolerant towards such stuff but do it respectfully. Although given the environment where this is strictly prohibited by the boss, the most you can get I believe is a HJ as that is discreet and easier to hide rather than going down on you. Sex is out of the question. I understand you want get the thrill but it is not worth it in my opinion.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is very difficult to find someone attractive in legit massage places. Pretty girls in bkk has other work options (sex related) which they can earn more than 10 folds or a cozy secretarial job where they only need to look pretty or simply be someone's mistress. They do not need to slog it out working as a legit masseuse for the measly pay.

I have never done it in a legit place, but I guess 500 for HJ is reasonable and up to 1000 for BJ. Pop the question if you really have the feeling at that time, thai females are exceedingly tolerant towards such stuff but do it respectfully. Although given the environment where this is strictly prohibited by the boss, the most you can get I believe is a HJ as that is discreet and easier to hide rather than going down on you. Sex is out of the question. I understand you want get the thrill but it is not worth it in my opinion.
I remembered paying 1000baht for both my HJ experience in Hotel’s Spa. You know those that is linked to the hotel type. I haven’t got the hanky panky in those standalone spa. I normally avoided those that looks seedy.

I agree with u that standard of the girls are either milf or chui for proper massage place.

I shall try my luck for the upcoming business trip.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

So would you just walk in and ask for the picture menu? And I guess if they have a picture menu then you are in luck? What's the rate like for these places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
oh why i mentioned Japanese run is cos quite a few that i walked in to such as Paradise massage, 37.2, Oranges, premier etc had a japanese boss at the reception and they follow the same style of choosing from a photo album and you have a choice of type of bathroom with jacuzzi or tub or shower for example. ladies give quite a decent massage with full service in the package. from the japanese text on the menus provided it is clear that they are targetting a japanese customer base but all are welcome not all will do the proper thai style massage so you will have to ask the receptionist to recommend one. try 37.2 so far get good service from there. check web for its location.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sorry, what i mean was aromatherapy oil massage.

In Sg usually (or 100% of the place i go) they will provide disposable undies, then i will wear it without question.

But in Bkk, if they provide, i will wear it. If they don't, i just strip naked. No complain or objection of ML anyway.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
sorry, what i mean was aromatherapy oil massage.

In Sg usually (or 100% of the place i go) they will provide disposable undies, then i will wear it without question.

But in Bkk, if they provide, i will wear it. If they don't, i just strip naked. No complain or objection of ML anyway.
Disposable underwears...hmm not given to me before for full body legit massage. Only loose shirt and pants and I will usually leave my underwear on. But if you strip naked no issues as well, again Thais when it comes to this really dont mind too much about it. Thailand is 1 of the only place in the world where you can walk up to a stranger and say 'your heels looks good on you and makes your legs very sexy' and they will say, 'really? thank you so much'. But at legit places, strips naked and they dont complain doesnt mean hanky panky is on the way. Just ask halfway when they are massaging near that area whether they can provide, if they say no, dont worry the awkwardness wont last more than 2 sec.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1