The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
andrew888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

hfggggsftetgge
Old 07-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Latest info that I hv infm by a WL that H4B will shut down, they will move to H6A. Most of the WLs in H6A wll remain n merge with H4B. The lady OKT of H6A hv quit. They will start work apprx 1 week after the LNY (20 Feb 2010).

For CNY, they will stop bussiness on eve and 1st day. Business resume on 2nd day.
Old 17-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks bro,
gone are the days of KS. Sad. So they say.............old ones dont go new ones wont come !!!!! but where are the new ones
One of my favourite, cheap and good was Siew Mun. I miss her.
Old 17-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros,

Latest info that I hv infm by a WL that H4B will shut down, they will move to H6A. Most of the WLs in H6A wll remain n merge with H4B. The lady OKT of H6A hv quit. They will start work apprx 1 week after the LNY (20 Feb 2010).
Tks bro for the updating, sad that one more gone, think the old neighborhood style KS will never come back lao. dont know how long they will last
Old 25-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Fish1961 is Cool - loads of Potential

Starting Monday 01 Mar 2010, 4B will be gone for history, WLs in 4B will be moved and merged with 6B...
Old 25-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish1961 View Post
Starting Monday 01 Mar 2010, 4B will be gone for history, WLs in 4B will be moved and merged with 6B...
i have been cheonging for many yrs liao but never tried KS b4......looks like i gotta read more from this thread then try it b4 its gone 4ever
Old 25-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EBloGGeR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's sad...... keong saik will be gone very soon....
Old 25-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBloGGeR View Post
That's sad...... keong saik will be gone very soon....
Ya, another sad develpoment, dont know how long it will last Lot of good old memories there ...
Old 26-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Finally all Banana Leg

Could b? Expected all lic WLs will work @BL brothels. More WLs hope better services, Chinatown is far for me compare to Little India. Notice there r 2Houses over @BL under reno, slow moving hope will complete b4 June.
Old 26-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Fish1961 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Finally all Banana Leg

WL at KS told me she can not go to BL because her work permit is under the applicaion of KS, unless the KS owner decide to close the business or KS owner willing to do the transfer the WL work permit to BL. - No sure how true ??
Old 01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
DDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to all
Re: Finally all Banana Leg

Quote:
WL at KS told me she can not go to BL because her work permit is under the applicaion of KS, unless the KS owner decide to close the business or KS owner willing to do the transfer the WL work permit to BL. - No sure how true ??
If the owner not willing to transfer the girl to BL, hope they will work harder and re-invent the KS to like the current BL - then bros can have more choice in different locations
Old 01-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Dear DDKing, u have a point there, a yr allready where PRCs WLs r given lic. Could b the operators, wish to convert it, to legal PRCs red lantern brothels? Wait and see, most all lic Malaysian WLs will move to BL.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear DDKing, u have a point there, a yr allready where PRCs WLs r given lic. Could b the operators, wish to convert it, to legal PRCs red lantern brothels?
u mean KS also want to import the legal PRC like in GL? possible cos they also want to earn more from each session. But seeing the closing of several house, it is quite difficulty for them to last long .

Hope they just temp close for renovation, and will re-open again finally
Old 01-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuckit View Post
u mean KS also want to import the legal PRC like in GL? possible cos they also want to earn more from each session. But seeing the closing of several house, it is quite difficulty for them to last long .

Hope they just temp close for renovation, and will re-open again finally
-------------------
Hi Justfuckit, gov planning only ppls concerned will know. Last i heard KS will b hotels and pubs, red lights district even for chiongster myself, is kind of like not nice.

PRCs wind in red light trade, never stop & I got feeling the 2 or 3houses may import lic PRC WLs. Reading papers many illegal FLs, i think authority may decide to release more red cards. Hope their service levels improved cause my last session was below average.

Curious, the time may come where there r Malaysian and PRCs WLs @BL brothels. Wonder will there b problems, different cultures and now taking away customers fr Malaysian WLs. The OKTs and operators better prepare and, manage control tight. I do not want another murder happen @BL.

I remembered reading 3yrs ago paper, there was in late 90s, a murder case of a WL @KS brothel. The murderer was another WL she took off, yrs later got caught and hanged in 2000. That yr the last 2females hanged, the other was the Phillipines maid.

That WL was the sister of Lim Ban Lim, the gangster killed by the police of that time. Hope is not too much to say, after PRC WLs venture into BL, everythings cockup!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
DDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear DDKing, u have a point there, a yr allready where PRCs WLs r given lic. Could b the operators, wish to convert it, to legal PRCs red lantern brothels? Wait and see, most all lic Malaysian WLs will move to BL.
Thanks, really hope we can see the legal PRC wls in KS someday
For me KS provides more privacy, and more like a classical Chinese type brothel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1