The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfield2468 View Post
As per subject - Keong Saik - totally dead now? I missed June. Where is she now?
Hi Bro

KS not dead, only the WL are more mature, but service is better. I still like KS than PT reason is there is too many Ah Nah there.
Old 31-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
queenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my last ks girl is Yvone cat 100 in about 3 years ago, now most time cheong PT so far so good. dont know how many girls/houses still working in KS now
Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink KS migrate WLs

Anyway, i just go thru the PSListing, seems liked few r in PT H02. They have got, Maggie Sally and, Heaven Queen Munx2. Not forgetting the ex ang pai Tingx2.

H1407 Zhenx2, had only 1session about 3yrs ago. Wrote b4 during her early days at PT, she command a Q. Last but not least, Mei Bao in H20 those being there much early well, i think we have to ask the WLs.

The PSlisting was recorded by a good brother, it only started during the first batch of ex GL WLs, name Violet Li Wen and rest. The benefits of brothers, the first offical of KS WLs flew over to PT was 3yrs ago. Ex GL coming to 2yrs plus allready, they started moving after lic or green cards, issued to PRC WLs at Geylang brothels.

Last edited by jacky43; 01-06-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: almost forgot
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
thefuck is a glorious beacon of lightthefuck is a glorious beacon of lightthefuck is a glorious beacon of lightthefuck is a glorious beacon of lightthefuck is a glorious beacon of lightthefuck is a glorious beacon of light
Re: KS migrate WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
KS WLs flew over to PT was 3yrs ago. Ex GL coming to 2yrs plus allready, they started moving after lic or green cards, issued to PRC WLs at Geylang brothels.
if we can have a movie "PRC girl invading ..." Just wander if KS can import PRC girls so re-invent KS scene hehe
Old 04-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
nokia6i00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Hi Bro

KS not dead, only the WL are more mature, but service is better. I still like KS than PT reason is there is too many Ah Nah there.
i dun like door- sliding(in PT) , she slide the door, u see too long, see slide it close,
and dun let u see.

for ks, u sit down , hv a glass of tea, and towel. wait for the gal to arrive.

the 30 dlr yen pin is still around.
bit fatter now , as she dont walk around too much now.
think she work there for 15yrs.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Hi bro,

There r still 2 joints. Old-timer favourite Rose is still there.
waoh, she young is gorgeous
Old 04-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Hi Bro

i dun like door- sliding(in PT) , she slide the door, u see too long, see slide it close,
and dun let u see.

the 30 dlr yen pin is still around.
bit fatter now , as she dont walk around too much now.
think she work there for 15yrs.
$30 u can ask her shake
Old 04-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tagged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros just moved to live Chinatown - like older milf - please can someone give info on location or do the numbers given are street numbers- thanks in advance
Old 04-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Yen Ping

Almost overlooked a brother wrote, she is still at KS brothel. 5yrs ago, 1st time with her i recalled she is slim, plain and pretty. Her canto go with Malaysian accent, than last session 2yrs ago. Yes! Yen Ping put on weight, that time she abit of pai sei, told me she is different.

I asked same Q, when will she relocate to PT brothels. Her answer, she is scare of that place, i think she is lazy. If cannot work anymore, she will return hometown.

Last edited by jacky43; 04-06-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: OC walked in suddenly
Old 04-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1634 / Power: 15
sub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia6i00 View Post

Agree KS more like home where u can relax and fuck - old fashion style, hope it will not disappear
Old 20-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagged View Post
hi bros just moved to live Chinatown - like older milf - please can someone give info on location or do the numbers given are street numbers- thanks in advance
Hi Bros,
Presently there is only 3 Units left in KS. No. 8 (Grd Flr), 6A & 6B. They are situated at the junction of Jiak Chuan Rd & Keong Siak Rd. Opp this Units along those pre-war shop house is a small temple. Down the road towards Neil Rd is a coffee shop and a Wonton Mee shop.

For No. 8 (External painted in Blue), if you feel shy to go in by main door, you can go fm back door thru the back lane. The lane is safe and clean. Further down the lane there is a car park.

Estimate between 6 to 10 WLs of different rates is operating in each Unit. There are new ones or those I have untried before, so unable to provide all their names. Rates between $15 (massage) to $100.

Operating time between 1.00pm to 9.00pm (7 days).

One thing good abt KS is they have a better enviroment. Before session, when waiting for yr turn, the OKT will serve you a cup of hot chinese tea and a wet towel in an air-con area. You can either watch TV or read yr newspaper. Also you may chitchat with those WLs if you know them.

Hope abv info is helpful to you. Lkg forward to yr new FR on yr experence.
Old 22-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros,
Presently there is only 3 Units left in KS. No. 8 (Grd Flr), 6A & 6B. They are situated at the junction of Jiak Chuan Rd & Keong Siak Rd. Opp this Units along those pre-war shop house is a small temple. Down the road towards Neil Rd is a coffee shop and a Wonton Mee shop.

I thought KS totally no more.The other day I walk by I saw all the houses along the main road gone and thought everything is gone. Thanks for the info. I might just go one more time for old time sake. Hope there are some good $100 cat still around
Old 24-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Siew Mun still around?
Old 25-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Last week drove past KS in the evening and couldn't recognize the place at all. Even the traffic direction all changed. Are there no more legal houses? Feel so sad seeing how the character of the place has changed, it was there that 31 years I lost my virginity to a wl.
Old 25-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Drove pass KS last week in the evening and so surprised by all the changes. Felt a bit nostalgic cos that was the place where I gave up my virginity to a wl 30 over years ago.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1