The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!
24 year old Kindergarten Teacher

received a call from my China friend last night asking me to help fetch a ger from the airport today. 1st time in Sg, dunno anything.

Picked her up at 4pm, 1st look very demure decent look. Even the dressing also very decent. On the way to hotel, chatted with her and realised that she was a kindergarten teacher back home and due to some financial problem (same old story) decide to come over and earn some fast cash.

Have also arranged her to go Tiananmen KTV to work, and told me as she only has 14 days, wana earn more so recommend her to work FL in the day time. She was shocked about this as she never thought Singapore such a 1st class country got this kind of thing.

Anyway, checked in hotel and told her I will need to QC her 1st before I can post a FR to share with bro here. She reluctantly agreed and just stood there like a wood, dunno wat to do. Bo bian, me went over, help her to took off her cloth slowly and kissing her neck and ear at the same time. Some soft moan from her and before long, she was in her birthday suit and we went to have a quick shower.

Nothing much happened inside the toilet although after some guidance, she did wash the sensitive part for me. Told her its for her own good as she needs to taste those parts later, keke

Back to bed, I service her 1st as she pretty green. Pretty easy aroused as when my tounge work on her body slowly, she was making some soft moan and and really buay tahan looking at such a decent ger become so high.

quickly ask her to cap me and blow me. Actually wanted BBBJ but she refused, citing hygiene issue. Anyway, the BJ was ok, good enough suction and also the fact that when I asked her to do a long BJ, she ok with it.

Buay tahan liao, turn her over and use my finger to test the ground, quite wet so mai tu liao, quickly insert my weapon and started to ram hard. Really song as as her tightly closed eyes, her facial expression, her moaning all made me really want to bang her harder. Before long, mi old man exploded, well, 15 min not that short lah and I was already sweating. Overall, a good bonk.

Just when I finished, Flong928 called and quickly told him this new ger and he also gian gian, straight away proceed down to meet up. Well, you can expect his FR soon too.

Look : 7/10 (very decent, demure look but to each his own as everyone diff taste)
Ht : 1.65
Wt : 45, very slim,
Boob : B cup ( mi not really a boob lover so not too sure too. mi more a face person)
Catbath : 8/10 (as she do help wash and some raba me in the bathroom)
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage : 80 include room but exclude CD. bring your own CD.

I'm not an OKT. Those who know me should know about it. however, as she 1st time in sg, very very new so all bro keen to try her do PM me your contact no and I will try to arrange for you.

I will also try to get her picture but no promise. She abit scare and hesitant as like I said, very very new and green.
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 10-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!
Re: 24 year old Kindergarten Teacher

To all bro who are keen to be a student, do PM me your contact and name and I will do the arrangement. I'm not OKT but she is very new and dun dare to do all the liasing.

Btw, she available from abt 10-11 am in the morning till abt 5pm as she need to go tiananmen KTV to work in the evening.

Thanks
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 10-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Bro...

she alight the plane not long..kena bonk by u liao..u the man...

guess CKK will lurking ard..hehehehehehehe

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 10-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
iloveoversea is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveoversea is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveoversea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
Bro...

she alight the plane not long..kena bonk by u liao..u the man...

guess CKK will lurking ard..hehehehehehehe
CKK faster, Maha wanna try the girl b4 u liao.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
kinghenryXIV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like we have a hot one here............
Old 10-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Samster

oki, i received quite a number of PM and now I can really understand the shit of job of an online OKT.

Once again, I'm not an OKT, I dun earn any commission and just helping out only. Think for yourself, if I'm OKT and she charging only $80 include room, how much you think is my commission????

So, for those who are keen, do PM me your name and contact number, and also when u want the appointment. I will sms you back on the same day morning.

I'm not keen to do any exchange and I reserve the right to decide who to arrange the appointment for, and who not to.

Another thing is that just now when I returned to fetch her to Tiananmen to intro to my regular mummy, I was shocked. After make up, she become a very attractice SYT. This afternoon when she arrived, she dressed very simple and no make up and thus I mentioned in my FR she has those demure decent look . But OMG, after make up, she is quite a beauty.

For those bro who know me well, who cheong with me b4, will know my high standard for gers. And trust me, she is those that I will consider when I go those havelock road KTVs. But again, only after make up. Well, you can request her to make up when service you but you must be prepared to forgone her helping you to bath lor

Another thing is the damage. Its 80 include room but exclude CD. I told her to settle for 80sgd as at that time, I haven see her with make-up yet. frankly, after looking at her after make-up, she definitely belong to the 100-120 category. however, I didn tell her about it and I hope bro here who enjoy her look and service will consider tipping her, thanks.
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 10-05-2006, 11:56 PM
Samster

oki, sorry guys, another thing.

Do post FR after trying.

Not for anything but so that if she is good, she will get more biz which is only good for herself. And if not so good FR, at least I can feedback to her to ask her improve.

Thanks
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 11-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

bro Spursgetz,

thanks on the FR
support u!!

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 11-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!
Wink Re: 24 year old Kindergarten Teacher

Bro,

Nice lobang. I want to be her student. Can give me her contact number?

Best regards.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

She will not be available today morning and afternoon due to some personal issue. I will confirm with her again to see whether she can work late afternoon or tmr.

For those who had PM me with your contact, I will sms you once she is available.

thanks
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 11-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
ionicmuscle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
She will not be available today morning and afternoon due to some personal issue. I will confirm with her again to see whether she can work late afternoon or tmr.

For those who had PM me with your contact, I will sms you once she is available.

thanks
thanks bro for your time. Appreciate it
Old 11-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Bro Spursgetz

Thanks for sharing your nice FR.

cheers
SD
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 11-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
Once again, I'm not an OKT, I dun earn any commission and just helping out only. Think for yourself, if I'm OKT and she charging only $80 include room, how much you think is my commission????
It's a thankless job out there. Many do not appreciate the kindness but in fact, exploit them instead.

No worries, my trust is with u.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
It's a thankless job out there. Many do not appreciate the kindness but in fact, exploit them instead.

No worries, my trust is with u.
Y ur trust w him? sure u din mean thrust eh? U did tama w him b4 eh?

Spurs..........nice FR

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 11-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Y ur trust w him? sure u din mean thrust eh? U did tama w him b4 eh?

Spurs..........nice FR
Basket. U just come out of the blue, man.

Anyway, I trust him on not being an OKT and making profits out of it.

If others still dont trust him, I cant do anything. As I have tried my best and I have no regrets. Right, threadstarter?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1