The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Does anyone here think Liverpool really can get into TOP 4 position this end of season?
Only Pool themselves will screw it up! The next 4 matches against Watford Sonton W.ham n Boro, Pool unlikely to win all 4, good chance they will lose 2...
Need Mcity to beat Manure badly n sadly Mourinho's side is on form now!
Old 24-04-2017, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

naemlo..have more faith in your team...

my ex husband who is 68 this year and have attend every home game for the past 50++ years believe his beloved liverpool can finish in the top 4 this season..

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Liverpool has no problem dealing with top teams but against lower teams, they are playing like fool.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
naemlo..have more faith in your team...

my ex husband who is 68 this year and have attend every home game for the past 50++ years believe his beloved liverpool can finish in the top 4 this season..
You chiobu ??? I thought all the way you are a bro .

I don't have much faith in the team like your ex husband. Like some her have already mentioned Liverpool plays well against the top 6 teams but struggles against the bottom half of the table. Liverpool is also famous for imploding and letting in silly goals. Kudos to Benteke however he showed FSG and Liverpool just how good he is as a striker when the team plays to his strength . Only 2 Liverpool players showed up for work yesterday . Hate to imagine what the next game will be like against Watford away . Liverpool deserve to be beaten . Well done to Crystal Palace and Big Sam .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-04-2017, 07:23 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i am now a lau chio at best.

hey ... always good to hear compliments from an opposition fans.. problem with alot of big team fans are they hardly give any credit to the small team who beat them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
You chiobu ??? I thought all the way you are a bro .

I don't have much faith in the team like your ex husband. Like some her have already mentioned Liverpool plays well against the top 6 teams but struggles against the bottom half of the table. Liverpool is also famous for imploding and letting in silly goals. Kudos to Benteke however he showed FSG and Liverpool just how good he is as a striker when the team plays to his strength . Only 2 Liverpool players showed up for work yesterday . Hate to imagine what the next game will be like against Watford away . Liverpool deserve to be beaten . Well done to Crystal Palace and Big Sam .

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hey ... always good to hear compliments from an opposition fans.. problem with alot of big team fans are they hardly give any credit to the small team who beat them..
Lol....I thought you are a bro as well all this while! we always give credits when it's due! The pool's culture for the past years was players and managers talked too much craps in front of the media instead of walk the talk! Tthe two goals scored by Cp were not only the crap performance by the pool's defence but also the crappy mid -field! If the midfield was packed enough and knowing that CP is a club that play high balls, there shouldn't be so many set pieces conceived! With all these rantings, I still hope pool will get into the top four although I know chances are pretty slim!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong was thinking now that Klopp say qualifying for a Champions league spot is his benchmark . So if Klopp fail to qualify will FSG sack him ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

FSG won't sack Klopp regardless of whether Liverpool make the Top 4 or not.

It's only been 1 1/2 seasons plus 3 transfer windows, actually no point counting winter, so only 1 summer transfer window and not like Klopp was given Ł150m nett to spend.

Anyway back to this season, it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Liverpool still stand a chance but the Redmen need to fight and scrape in all 4 remaining matches and get all 12 points.

Think its probably going to the wire and Arsenal are still in the running as well.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what wrong with that? He is a Palace Player and does his job well..
Let Pom rephrase that:
That headless gorilla scored more goals against Liverpool than "for" Liverpool

Sorry to have caused that confusion
Old Pom could not think properly oledi
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damn the monster thought he has heard and seen it all in SBF, BIGGIE me too always thought you are BIG SEXY as in Dude...wow after all these years....all these while you are actually BIG SEXY CHIOBU...

Anyway monster also giving up on this team...can't take the heart attacks anymore no longer young...
Old 25-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahaha I am also old too . We will always give credit when it is due even to opposition teams who play good football. That is why I love about BPL . It is such a tough league and the best in the world.

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol....I thought you are a bro as well all this while! we always give credits when it's due! The pool's culture for the past years was players and managers talked too much craps in front of the media instead of walk the talk! Tthe two goals scored by Cp were not only the crap performance by the pool's defence but also the crappy mid -field! If the midfield was packed enough and knowing that CP is a club that play high balls, there shouldn't be so many set pieces conceived! With all these rantings, I still hope pool will get into the top four although I know chances are pretty slim!

Under Brendan Rodgers scoreline always 1 - 1 . The team only plays 45 mins . Under Klopp the team plays well against top 6 teams but plays horrible against the bottom half of the table. Both managers do not have a Plan B . Both managers do not have a plan for defense . The players still do not know how to defend from setpieces . And yes the players should just up and not talk big before the game. They should let their feet do the talking. Liverpool is their own worse enemy .

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong really buitahan the MC King who is injured again and out for the rest of the season . Ah Gong feel that better to sell this sick chicken coming transfer window. The other is the captain still sick probably also out for the entire season. Ah Gong also don't know if Danny Ings wil be able to play for Liverpool again or not considering he got 2 serious long injuries .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong really buitahan the MC King who is injured again and out for the rest of the season . Ah Gong feel that better to sell this sick chicken coming transfer window. The other is the captain still sick probably also out for the entire season. Ah Gong also don't know if Danny Ings wil be able to play for Liverpool again or not considering he got 2 serious long injuries .
MC king reminds me of Jonathan Woodgate, another MC King!
Old 26-04-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
In a way I pity Sturridge also, it's not that he wants to get injured deliberately. He's a real talented striker England has been lacking all these while! Vardy Kane or Walcott all no match for him.. There are reports saying this latest injury could be the end of his football career. I am pretty sure no clubs willing to buy him now, @ most take him on loan for a season.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

I can only thank him for that one season contribution with Suarez . He sustained lots of injuries ever since after that . Maybe it is time that Liverpool should part ways with him . On another matter Sotong must be laughing all the way to bank as Liverpool seemed to like their players a lot . Why don't FSG just buy over the Sotong club ? I really hope that Lucas can retire at Liverpool . Happy 10th anniversary to Lucas Levia .

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1