The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
anyone paid $50 okt say "special" ?
have... whorelord hav
Old 01-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
have... whorelord hav
Quote:
thought $50 is always tamada , no meh ? even you pay hundred the OKT also don't say special...just song rop maybe....

anyone paid $50 okt say "special" ?
have, i paid 50 to test water new gal, okt said tam deeๆ ná lôok káa bprà-jam, but wait ... maybe that's bcos i am a regular to that house

Last edited by francesco; 02-04-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wao...frances wrawlord lvl..special menu
Old 02-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
FUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
her service so so only lah...plus point is she is cute and good attitude. stop returning . plenty of other gems elsewhere.
She's really hardworking & her service is indeed good, but sadly not really a looker though. Worth a try tbh.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYEAHBAYBEH View Post
She's really hardworking & her service is indeed good, but sadly not really a looker though. Worth a try tbh.
you mean G38 ? I find her quite cute leh.

service wise can't comment much or should i say nothing memorable. and no BBBJ for me. not sure about others.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
FUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you mean G38 ? I find her quite cute leh.

service wise can't comment much or should i say nothing memorable. and no BBBJ for me. not sure about others.
Yup, cute maybe, definitely not a head turner lol. Only RTF her like twice & not even her regular btw, but all I can say is, keep trying
Old 06-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

I tried G11. Very commerical, fake boobs, nothing to shout about...... gonna try others soon.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I tried G11. Very commerical, fake boobs, nothing to shout about...... gonna try others soon.
G11 is leaving soon...now attitude very fuck up. AVOID.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Yup. Really no good but she is pretty. Thats about it, really.
Old 19-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

saw G7 and looks good. CAn any bro confirm she is among the new ones?
Old 19-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
saw G7 and looks good. CAn any bro confirm she is among the new ones?

Took her ytd . She is indeed good. I'm coming back for her again tonight
Old 19-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
Took her ytd . She is indeed good. I'm coming back for her again tonight
How's her service?
Old 20-04-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
How's her service?
As usual what you expect from any wl. But I think it also depends on chemistry. I received frenching from her. She did boob job during shower. Catbath everywhere. The bad thing could be maybe she's short so harder for me as I'm tall . Overall I'm pretty satisfied with her service. I'm sure there's other gems out there but not keen atm. Let me know your fr if you gonna find her
Old 23-04-2017, 12:30 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

G38 looks like cute syt minah esp her eyes and crooked teeth. Her eyes are beautiful. She has small face. Good complexion. A bit tanned. Saw a small scar above her small lips.

She said her name is Kate, 23yo & here for 8 mth already.

Natural big Boobs with brown nips. Tattoo on her left boob and entire back.
Hardworking and great attitude.
High gfe. Offered me drink and chatty. Played my fav mando pop songs.

I received bbbj, cat bath and boobs massage from her.
We frenched like no tomorrow. Aggressive tongue fight. She enjoyed me painting her. Delicious almost cleanly shaven pussy.

Her ass good for doggie. Slight tummy. Overall quite gd figure.

Rtf gem! Will try her buddies G1 & 88 Soon.

G99 looks hot. Slim model figure and fair.

Last edited by slyer; 23-04-2017 at 09:57 AM.
Old 27-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G38 looks like cute syt minah esp her eyes and crooked teeth. Her eyes are beautiful. She has small face. Good complexion. A bit tanned. Saw a small scar above her small lips.

She said her name is Kate, 23yo & here for 8 mth already.

Natural big Boobs with brown nips. Tattoo on her left boob and entire back.
Hardworking and great attitude.
High gfe. Offered me drink and chatty. Played my fav mando pop songs.

I received bbbj, cat bath and boobs massage from her.
We frenched like no tomorrow. Aggressive tongue fight. She enjoyed me painting her. Delicious almost cleanly shaven pussy.

Her ass good for doggie. Slight tummy. Overall quite gd figure.

Rtf gem! Will try her buddies G1 & 88 Soon.

G99 looks hot. Slim model figure and fair.
Wah u got bbbj ? Did you take 2 sessions or your name andy lau lol. AnyoNE else got bbbj ? Don't mind revisiting her if bbBJ is provided .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1