The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: What do you guys think of this pussy?
Excellent 4 100.00%
Bad 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2006, 12:37 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnamese Whore 2

Halo all bros,

Thanks for all the encouragement! Action shots definitely coming along but lets ensure some foreplay 1st lah ya? sorry i a bit bz lately so cant post as often but at least once evy 1 or 2 wks lah ok. Here's another 2 shots for you all to enjoy. I found another cambodian viet gal after our tcss last thurs. she's falling into my crutches so more viet gals picx in future. Hapi bonking!

Btw, Bro malefikus, great enema experiment there! If ever i can get a gal who is into anal i'll pm u for some advice k? the last time i had anal was bout 15yrs ago with my ex-wife...but wasnt vy pleasant coz i dint knw hw to make her get orgasm. Thanks for your points. Enjoy the next 2 pics.

Other bros, pls post some moral support lah. No points nvm. TQ!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 02:46 AM
SamSter

All bros & sisters who upped me. TQ so Very Much!!!! i just learned how to up & zap & how to check who upped me from User cP. so starting today, i will up each 1 of u accordingly as a TQ gesture from me. Happy bonking!
Old 07-05-2006, 02:43 PM
SamSter

Hi everyone. i am back. too bz tcss with bros from kL and managed to find some really gud viets...

As advised by bro malefikus, here's a little story bout this viet gal in i am posting in this series.

i met her in 2001 at a spa in KL. she jz escaped from her abusive pimp and working FL. at that time the cops were clamping down on spas and HCs and she was very afraid of getting caught. so after getting a nice bonk fr her she accepted my offer to move in with me. that was the start of really good free bonks almost everynight. as you have seen, her tits and pussy are really pink and surprisingly stil quite tight! wth her WL experience, she gave some of the best BBBJ and AR i ever had. action pics will be coming soon. nowadays i still look at these pics to jerk off!

Here's another 2 pics for all of you to enjoy!

btw, in the process of upping all who upped me...
Old 15-05-2006, 12:28 AM
SamSter

calling all brothers, here's another 2 pics for all of you to enjoy...do feel free to jerk off while you are looking at her.
Old 16-05-2006, 07:40 AM
SamSter

Which ever bro zapped me? at least be a gentlemen to leave ur nick lah or post a reply. There are even worse posts without any nudity...y zap me? post free pussy pics for you summore kena zap. maybe u shud join a paying site to see all those fake model puss?
Old 17-05-2006, 01:28 AM
SamSter

Yeah! sum1 upped me 6points leh...is it you boss? there isnt any nick left with the up. however, i only saw 1 person with that kinda points in SBF and he is Boss Sam loh. Thanks bro,
Old 26-05-2006, 01:14 AM
SamSter

Hi again all bros & sisters,

got some free time so can post another 2 pics...btw, for all KL bros, if you like wat u see, i just found out that this old tirak of mine is working in Imperial HC in KL under the nick of MIMI # 86, so go there and try for yourself lah. However, i heard from some of the gers there that she had a breast job done recently so dont expect the natural boobs that you saw in this thread. but if you are too far away, pls just enjoy the pics. If you dont know where imperial hotel is, pls check out the thread on Malaysia and you will know wat i mean lah".

Last edited by mbz777; 26-05-2006 at 01:17 AM. Reason: forgot to post pics.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:35 PM
SamSter

Hallo all bros who come in to watch pics....pls dont be so like tat lah....post some comments and encouragement lah...like bro imm with his xiamen ger, v like talking to ourselves leh...no points nvm but give some motivation and dun zap ok? Here's another pix for u all to enjoy...coming close to action pix....after u cum & clean up pls remember to post comments ok? TQ!
Old 09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
immshop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimmshop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for your advertisement... Ha Ha..

By the way, can you speak or understand vietnamese? If not how you communicate with her? Or perhaps she speaks english?

I understand that the act itself does not need much verbal communication. But I was told by my Ang Mo customer when having fun in China, they always felt that it would have been much better if they could understand what the girl says.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:06 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by immshop
By the way, can you speak or understand vietnamese? If not how you communicate with her? Or perhaps she speaks english?
Hi bro, thx for taking time to comment. This particular ger has been working in kL for about 1 year when i met her so she has been taught Mandarin....so we converse in Mandarin lah...but i picked up some Viet along the way, esp all the dirty words to say to her either when making love or when quarrelling...he he he. Yeah, i agree its definitely better to be able to chat when hvng sex even with whores at least can get some GF feel...too professional service no shiok leh.. I jz discovered tat she is back in KL working in Imperial Hotel near Bukit Bintang. YOu interested to try? If you come to KL gimme a pm i can bring you around lah..."jalan jalan curi makan"!
Old 09-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
immshop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimmshop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for your invitation.

Unfortunately, I don't go Malaysia often... But if I do I will certainly let you know and I buy the drinks, I insist.

So you learn the lingo to enjoy... that's cool. I've been vietnam before but that's a long long time ago and not easy to find anything "fun". And hey those gals on the street I saw are ooooo... lalah...

Would like to try malay chicks in Malaysia... Ha Ha... is it safe? Muslim laws can be scary...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by immshop
I've been vietnam before but that's a long long time ago and not easy to find anything "fun". And hey those gals on the street I saw are ooooo... lalah...
Would like to try malay chicks in Malaysia... Ha Ha... is it safe? Muslim laws can be scary...
Bro, bonking viet gers in vietnam is more dangerous than bonking malay working gers. In viet if they catch a viet in ur hotel room it cud be jail time. in msia u cud choose to either pay a fine or marry the ger...he he...one of these holidays come to KL lah...drinks & seafud on me, gers u ownself pay...ha ha
Old 24-06-2006, 03:07 AM
SamSter

Bro Bigmoose & Imm....thnks for the points. Here's another pic specially dedicated to both of u!
Old 15-07-2006, 11:34 AM
SamSter

Hi Bros, been very bz over the last 2 wks. Here's another pic to wet your appetite.

Happy Bonking!
Old 15-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
Hi Bros, been very bz over the last 2 wks. Here's another pic to wet your appetite.

Happy Bonking!

Looks like something from the supermarket meat counter.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1