The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Valiant91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Herpes

Hi all, is it possible to have herpes type 2 without having sexual contact?

The most is touching of pussy out the panties and receiving of hand job?
Old 31-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
Shimizu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShimizu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Herpes

I think th
Old 31-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
Shimizu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShimizu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think there is already a thread on this
Old 31-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

oh really??? even hj??
Old 03-02-2015, 12:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Genital herpes is acquired through skin contact with infected partners usually during sexual intercourse. It is most infectious when lesions appear on the skin during an outbreak. Even when there are no visible symptoms, there is still a risk that the virus is being transmitted through physical contact.

How many people in the world actually carry Herpes?

HSV 1 – 80% to 90%. Oh yes. Scary thought. HSV 2 – 16% (This study is only for people between the ages of 19 and 49. It could be more if the age range was wider.) Yes it is extremely common. Which means universal screening for Herpes might not be too useful. In other words, if you do not have symptoms, you might not want to screen for Herpes as statistically, there is a good chance your test will turn out positive.

How many people develop symptoms?

When a person is first infected with HSV 1, 74% of them do NOT develop any symptoms. Same goes for HSV 2 except the number is a little lower at 63%.
As time goes by, 57% of people infected with HSV 1 in the genitals will develop symptoms. The number is much higher for HSV 2 at 89%. Those with HSV 1 infection of the genitals have a median of 1.3 outbreaks per year and those with HSV 2 infections of the genitals have a median of 4 outbreaks per year.

This means there are a good number of people infected with HSV that go through life happily oblivious of the fact.

What’s this thing about asymptomatic viral shedding?

That means even when a person does not show any symptoms, he/she is still shedding the virus and can infect someone else. Recent very smart studies using repeat genital sampling and spatial mathematical modelling have demonstrated that reactivations are brief (i.e. <12 h) and occur frequently. More specifically, 80% to 90% of people infected with HSV 2 undergo asymptomatic viral shedding in approximately 20% of days.
This means that many people are spreading Herpes without even realizing it. This makes it very challenging if not impossible to completely protect oneself from getting Herpes.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RiskTaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
This means that many people are spreading Herpes without even realizing it. This makes it very challenging if not impossible to completely protect oneself from getting Herpes.
Very well written doc, found your info very insightful, thank you
Old 04-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Y not? Even I has not get into contact with those infected with chix pox, i also got chix pox. Not to mention getting intimate with those infected.

Anyway come out to play, must be mentally prepared that this are just part and parcel of fun, how to avoid.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leveraged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
Anyway come out to play, must be mentally prepared that this are just part and parcel of fun, how to avoid.
Yes agreed bro its part of the game
Old 12-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 13
Gaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud of

There will always be 0.01% of risk involving commerial sex even if theres no involvement in fj
Old 25-02-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

if i'm squeezed beside a herpes carrier in a crowded train and there is skin-skin contact, there's also a chance that i'll be infected?
Old 25-02-2015, 07:23 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, pls read post 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
if i'm squeezed beside a herpes carrier in a crowded train and there is skin-skin contact, there's also a chance that i'll be infected?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, pls read post 5
it says

"Even when there are no visible symptoms, there is still a risk that the virus is being transmitted through physical contact."

physical contacts in a sardine packed mrt cabin is very common during peak hours

so just wondering
Old 25-02-2015, 10:34 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

doesnt the statement says enough? . there is still a risk
the risk increases when lesions are present

Quote:
it says

"Even when there are no visible symptoms, there is still a risk that the virus is being transmitted through physical contact."

physical contacts in a sardine packed mrt cabin is very common during peak hours

so just wondering

Old 25-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it says

so just wondering
Herpes favours specific parts of the body.

Infections above the waist reside in the ganglia behind the cheek bone and outbreaks would take place around the facial region typically the lips.

Infections below the waist hide in the nerve ganglia adjacent to the spinal cord in the lower back. This causes outbreaks on the genitals, anus, buttocks, groin ie the areas which would be covered by boxer shorts.

It is very unlikely that you'll catch herpes from a fully clothed person in an MRT carriage by coming into contact with arms, elbows, hands, knees etc as outbreaks in these areas are rare.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates

Last edited by sammyboyfor; 25-02-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:07 AM

to add to sam comments
sam is right. it is not common to get it esp if you are fully clothed...
but the risk is still there nevertheless, esp for the exposed part..

u should read on cutaneous herpes simplex infection

but hey, dont worrying abt it too much....many people has that virus and is living well

Diagnosis: Herpes simplex
http://www.globalskinatlas.com/image...4830&did=4 58

see more photo here
http://www.dermnet.com/images/herpes...s/picture/8485

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It is very unlikely that you'll catch herpes from a fully clothed person in an MRT carriage by coming into contact with arms, elbows, hands, knees etc as outbreaks in these areas are rare.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1