The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Logan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLogan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool It is not shallow for guys to break off if the girl refuses regular sex.

GF of good buddy recently whatsapp me, told me he broke it off and asked if anything I could do to help her.
Was surprised, cos they just went on extended weekend trip to Thailand somewhere.
When buddy reached home after trip, told the girl they are no longer together. Reason, not compatible.

Long story short, my buddy did not say much, just if basic needs are not met, no point.
Most details got from girl.

Over the 5 days vacation, only had sex once.
Girl would be unhappy if guy wanted more, say gf is not just for sex.
Over 6 months into relationship, about once per 2 weeks to a month.

I told her, what did you expect ? Do you not like sex or what.
She likes it, but finds that guys who like it are shallow.(In bold wrong phrasing. Should be she feels guys who like frequent sex, more than once a week are shallow)
Refuses to change her mind or see it from another pov no matter what I said, just kept repeating it is very shallow to break up because of sex. And a guy would understand and accept it if he really loved someone.

Reverse logic don't apply. It is a thing her clique of mid 20s friends are into.
At the same time, kept asking me to help patch things up, to change my friend's mind, counsel him to not be shallow.

Which is what got me irritated and very annoyed.
I told her I would counsel him to not patch up no matter what.
She blocked me after that msg.

Ladies, it is not shallow for us guys to break up over lack of sex.
Sex is basic instinct, and it is damn fun to have and also a good way to enhance the relationship.

Single Bros, if you current partner is withholding or rationing it, don't hope for things to get better in the future or after marriage.
Be like my friend and move on.

Married Bros.....may the tranquility be with you ?

Last edited by Logan; 04-01-2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: It is not shallow for guys to break off if the girl refuses regular sex.

Keep Complain the guy shallow but still want to patch with the guy?
I think she is the shallow one.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the classic case of "I want to have my cake and eat it too."

She only sees the need of herself, but not her partner's. This is more and more common with the younger generation of females. They want their partner to be a service provider, but do not see that a relationship is a 2 way street. A service provider is also a service receiver.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexual compatibility is definitely a criteria to a good marriage/relationship.

It is only shallow if your friend determine it based on frequency only. Bcos that would mean he just need a cum dump.

The quality is very important. Chemistry applies to sex also, not just personality or lifestyle in general. Beyond the physical pleasure, when u meet the right sex partner, u really can reach nirvana.

Meanwhile, can ask the girl to read this:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/wife-doesn...070003520.html
Old 03-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Long story short, my buddy did not say much, just if basic needs are not met, no point. Most details got from girl.

I told her I would counsel him to not patch up no matter what.
She blocked me after that msg.
Dumb ass
Old 03-01-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Keep Complain the guy shallow but still want to patch with the guy?
I think she is the shallow one.
+1 bro

She keeps complaining that the guy is shallow cos he wants sex, then why on earth is she so despo to patch up with him?

Prob cos he is rich and a good catch
Old 03-01-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I told her, what did you expect ? Do you not like sex or what.
She likes it, but finds that guys who like it are shallow.
Refuses to change her mind or see it from another pov no matter what I said, just kept repeating it is very shallow to break up because of sex. And a guy would understand and accept it if he really loved someone.
So she herself likes sex and it's noble, but when the guy likes sex, it becomes shallow and needs to be counselled?

Women's logic
Old 03-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

Quote:

Married Bros.....may the tranquility be with you ?
I laughed at this part.

And also soft warm hands, lol.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

decisive guy... know when to cut loss

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 03-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

It is only shallow if your friend determine it based on frequency only. Bcos that would mean he just need a cum dump.

The quality is very important. Chemistry applies to sex also, not just personality or lifestyle in general. Beyond the physical pleasure, when u meet the right sex partner, u really can reach nirvana.

he can't - the girl blocked him. LOL

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 04-01-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

this. period. maybe the guy has bo. or 2 pump man. or limp dick. or micro dick. the prob might be with the guy. lol. if the sex is unsatisfactory, one can hardly blame the girl for not wanting sex.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
TeaSpoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeaSpoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeaSpoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had one before, she uses sex as a reward if I do things for her, otherwise barely any action.
Not buy things for her but like wear differently, or wait for her, cut the hair in another style.
As time passed, found that she was always tit for tat on sex.

That relationship did not last long.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
She likes it, but finds that guys who like it are shallow.
Need to change the in bold part, as incorrectly phrased.

She finds guys who likes sex frequently shallow.
Frequent is more than once a week.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

during my days in ITE, plenty of such cheap and immature girls, they dont just tell one person, but in many groups of friends they have

she belongs to 'i am self entitled' bitch, she always the victim or i am not at fault type. she block TS indicating she did not get the answer she wanted or objective not met. this kind of trash is worse then a backstabber

this bitch is the real shallow and low, cheapskate mindset bitch, too many on the streets, lesser such people in ur social circle the better

ur buddy is the smart one to cut ties swift action. dont worry TS, u and ur buddy will surely meet better girls and friends.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Dumb ass
Nah Dude, not going to a run around for her.
She is oblivious, and do not want to find out what other strange strongly held beliefs she has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
dont worry TS, u and ur buddy will surely meet better girls and friends.
My buddy has no lack of options, he is just low key slow to warm up type
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1