The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
tan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of light
New wechat scam?

Hi guys, i dont know if this is a new scam or not but its very similar to the old type of wechat scam... The apple card! just that this time they dont even need you to scratch the bar code behind and send them a picture of it like what i read from the post here... The guy who call you just want you to send a picture of the front of the apple card... No idea how they would do it but i m not willing to try my luck... Told the china man off and he got angry and threatened me saying he will track my hp number for my address and come find me... I told him i will be waiting and please make sure you come! he got angry and hung up... Lolz... Anyway just rem no cash = no deal! Hope this help... Cheers guys
Old 27-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Swordmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New wechat scam?

Thanks bro, we need to keep each other's informed whenever there's such scams around. I came to the FL scene just recently and nearly fell for one. Luckily I checked Sammy first!
Old 29-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I also kenna from L*****o into engagaing one prc or taiwan mm.
Initially we use wechat & she ask for hp no.
When agreed to meet in hotel,she ask me whether i am near any AXN machine.
At the juncture,i sense something weird & seem like a scam.
I have known this tactic from online sharing & crimewatch.
After i ignore the wechat messages,a stupid chinaman call my hp & ask whether i have booked her gal.
1st time i tell him don't have.
2nd time i tell him i am police inspector & i can help him to lodge police case.
This motherfucker threaten want to beat me up.
(From china send his troops of armies - only got sperms only).
没lan用

I have learned all this tactic & countermeasure from here.
Don't let overseas fucker take us as easy meat.
We need to have some awareness.
Insist not pay any $$$ upfront before seeing the goods.
Old 29-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivarocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can try googling of the apple card and send it to them? see what they want. normally i'll troll them with all the image found online. haha.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivarocker View Post
you can try googling of the apple card and send it to them? see what they want. normally i'll troll them with all the image found online. haha.
I was told that the WeChat Scam syndicate is located in China targeting Asia people. Also, they can't finish catching those people even though they catch a few groups. There will be always a new group coming up as they have a Master of Cheat behind giving them training. Beware and be alert about these We Chat Scam. If something wrong, quickly stop communicating with them and block them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1