The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Lucky888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating PRC girls

Malaysian girl better right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by openhearted View Post
My personal experience with PRC girls are quite positive.

Having lived in the PRC for a few years, I had gfs who are marketing executives and even lawyers. They are very open minded. However as a foot note my girlfriends are all Shanghainese and their culture is very different from the rest of China.

After dating a few girls from different nationalities I found out that usually preferences and relationship outcomes are very individualistic and subject to different personalities.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
carloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

malaysian from suburb or KL?
Old 15-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
NissanNote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

The PRC would love your money instead of love you

Please take Note
Old 16-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

All nationalities across the board got good and bad eggs. I have dated Indonesian chinese, Malaysian, Local Singaporeans, PRC and even Australians before. I can safely say that there are good ones and bad ones for all countries. Unless u only date hookers and entertainment gals who are only interested in ur $$$. It would be really dumb to stereotype certain countries.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 16-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky888 View Post
Malaysian girl better right?
Dont think so . Same mindset like sg gals...They knows how to play mind game and manipulative .
Old 17-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
All nationalities across the board got good and bad eggs. I have dated Indonesian chinese, Malaysian, Local Singaporeans, PRC and even Australians before. I can safely say that there are good ones and bad ones for all countries. Unless u only date hookers and entertainment gals who are only interested in ur $$$. It would be really dumb to stereotype certain countries.
Agreed. It boils down to the individual and what is their motivation for agreeing to date you. All nationalities can be $-minded; similarly not all PRCs are $-minded.
Old 17-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Ultrarich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNote View Post
TS

The PRC would love your money instead of love you

Please take Note
Sound advice. Noted
Old 17-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Seesawseesaw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Dont think so . Same mindset like sg gals...They knows how to play mind game and manipulative .
Fully agree bro !
Old 18-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 7
ToyotaVios2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToyotaVios2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me too. Also noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarich View Post
Sound advice. Noted
Old 19-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My experience with PRC girl is once only. Well, positive. It ended because she chose to migrate with family. Perhaps, family background should also be considered. It took me by surprise. Sadden of course.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Personally I have dated 2 PRC Girlfriend and I wouldn't stereotype but I think it's how we set our ground as a man.

I was with this particular girl together for 4 months, though short but I wasn't putting my guard up enough and eventually fell into her mind game where eventually flaunting 5 figures on her, oversea trip etc, etc.

This teaches me a great lesson that as a man I have to safeguard my own finance and to maintain the balance of attraction and always be aware of the situation and assess what kind of a person she is. Is she just here because you can splurge on her or she is here because she likes being together with you.

Eventually things went down hill after I tried testing her by telling her about not able to maintain the lavish lifestyle together with her and asking her other than splurging money what else to do to make both of us in the relationship happy, which she couldn't give me an aswer, lol.

Recalling the whole thing now I pretty much get most of the picture as in where I have loses my ground and gave into her request.

Lesson to take away from this is to understand where to draw a line and stay grounded. There's always lots of friends or girlfriends who will be around you when you're at the peak but you will know who are the real friends and significant half when things are tough.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Personally I have dated 2 PRC Girlfriend and I wouldn't stereotype but I think it's how we set our ground as a man.

I was with this particular girl together for 4 months, though short but I wasn't putting my guard up enough and eventually fell into her mind game where eventually flaunting 5 figures on her, oversea trip etc, etc.

This teaches me a great lesson that as a man I have to safeguard my own finance and to maintain the balance of attraction and always be aware of the situation and assess what kind of a person she is. Is she just here because you can splurge on her or she is here because she likes being together with you.

Eventually things went down hill after I tried testing her by telling her about not able to maintain the lavish lifestyle together with her and asking her other than splurging money what else to do to make both of us in the relationship happy, which she couldn't give me an aswer, lol.

Recalling the whole thing now I pretty much get most of the picture as in where I have loses my ground and gave into her request.

Lesson to take away from this is to understand where to draw a line and stay grounded. There's always lots of friends or girlfriends who will be around you when you're at the peak but you will know who are the real friends and significant half when things are tough.
It's all about culture, your finances and hers.
If you date someone from very average family.. you will have a tougher time. Also in china culture, men spurge on their own women. Their Ang bao is 1k that's 200 sin..

Our Ang bao is 2-20?

It's a different culture. As said if you dated Shanghai Beijing or SZ girls it's different.
I dated Beijing and when I'm there clubbing. She offered to pay twice.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Good and bad come from every nationality.
Old 16-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
casey4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have met one PRC that is not money minded and very upfront with her words. Which is good. Actually PRC very good conversationalist.
Old 16-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
When you have money they will always be at your side, when you are poor they dump you. I have got dumped by best friends, taken advantage by some people, cheated, bullied, broken up with ex-gf, slandered, blackmailed, lost money in gambling, tried suicide but saved by doctor, business failure, investment failure, job interview failure, etc. All I can say is I trust no one but myself. Be lonely is always better than get cheated or taken advantage by someone. No Facebook for me. I had enough with these kind of friends. Instead I focus on daily exercise and diet. Real friends? Nah I am not waiting or seeking for one. For me they do not exist. Just normal friend is enough if I can find one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1