The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

notice that some new cheongsters hope to marry them even though they have know each others for a 1-2 months, so hopefully more experience bros will share their ups and downs relationship..

thanks in advance...
Old 16-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

been very close to thai wl's for the past year... notice they will keep ctc with some customers... will even learn to speak mandarin or cantonese just to be able to chat on phone.. cause they're working at night so they'll call these customer to have lunch with them on the afternoon (one at a day to be exact)..
Old 16-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
notice that some new cheongsters hope to marry them even though they have know each others for a 1-2 months,

thanks in advance...
Why on earth would anyone want to marry a freakin WHORE!!!

I can understand that some men have problems finding brides but surely it's better to remain single than to marry a PROSTITUTE which will invariably end up with the offspring being sons and daughters of a HOOKER!

I can't think of anything more disgusting!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
notice that some new cheongsters hope to marry them even though they have know each others for a 1-2 months, so hopefully more experience bros will share their ups and downs relationship..

thanks in advance...
Seriously speaking, nobody should be hoping to marry a WL only just 1-2 months of knowing her. In 1-2 months, how much really would you know the person you want to marry? And also do you really believe that love can develop within 1-2 months?

Also for guys who want to marry the WLs, are you sure you can forgive and forget their past? How many guys can say that they do not mind that their soon to be WL wife has fucked probably at least a couple hundred guys over the 2 years she was working here?
Old 16-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Seriously speaking, nobody should be hoping to marry a WL only just 1-2 months of knowing her. In 1-2 months, how much really would you know the person you want to marry? And also do you really believe that love can develop within 1-2 months?
I wouldn't even marry a nun 1 to 2 months into a relationship.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

TS, you got to steer this thread towards your intention as otherwise it'll becum another one of those jaded "just fark and forget, u'll be nuts if you ever marry a whore" thread. We have enuff of those liao leh.

So you like to discuss what activities WL do during their "off hours" and waiting inside the fish tank izit? The more enterprising ones does what you mentioned above.

But...sounds like you're also wondering if 1 year observation is a better gauge of a WL for wife material compare to 1-2 months?
Dun tell me you starting this thread so as to get intel of such "life style" so as to assess if your potential tirak is ok to marry?
Old 16-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Aiyoh.. Forget about whether if she is of "wife-material" irregardless of whatever time frame that you may want to observe..

Please save yourself from the agonies of what it might do to your future life, as you know that you can never get over with, no matter how small that crack is going to appear of that confidence you had in her, it will comes back to haunt you, and whenever you are not with her, you will be endlessly wondering what the "fuck" is she doing right now?.. Catch the pun yet?..

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 17-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
edison07 is one of the Best!edison07 is one of the Best!edison07 is one of the Best!

Some bros need to be taught a lesson. They failed to listen to advise and need to experience a downfall then they wake up. They regretted when they found out that their wl wife was screwed by other men raw, or when the wl wife wanted to claim property after divorce etc...too many I had seen.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
been very close to thai wl's for the past year... notice they will keep ctc with some customers... will even learn to speak mandarin or cantonese just to be able to chat on phone.. cause they're working at night so they'll call these customer to have lunch with them on the afternoon (one at a day to be exact)..
When you say that you have been close to Thai WLs for the past year, how close is that actually?

It's not surprising that WLs call their regulars and chat with them on the phone. It's just one of their many strategies to get repeat customers that's all. If you think that these WLs have any feelings for the customers that they are calling, you are mistaken. If you understand their mentality which is mainly to make as much money as they can here before returning to Thailand, you will understand why they do what they do.
Old 17-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

since i'm living in malaysia so thai wl's will normally get 30days visa to enter country... they'll go hometown on the 28th day and come back 3 days later...

when they're in hometown, notice many customer of them will start to call them (just known for the 1st month).. KC will began when girls comes back the 2nd month.. guys will start to offer from pocket money to monthly expenses..

so why i started this thread is just to hope some old-timers will give a deeper view into thai wl.. the KC power that they have that often makes one blur to their surrounding...

as for close to them for the past year... cause me everyday go sit in pub cum bang-station... even the newly arrive girls thought i work there
Old 17-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why on earth would anyone want to marry a freakin WHORE!!!

I can understand that some men have problems finding brides but surely it's better to remain single than to marry a PROSTITUTE which will invariably end up with the offspring being sons and daughters of a HOOKER!

I can't think of anything more disgusting!
well if someone calls the son, son of a bitch, i guess he cant get mad wont he

So.. why learn?
Old 17-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
since i'm living in malaysia so thai wl's will normally get 30days visa to enter country... they'll go hometown on the 28th day and come back 3 days later...

when they're in hometown, notice many customer of them will start to call them (just known for the 1st month).. KC will began when girls comes back the 2nd month.. guys will start to offer from pocket money to monthly expenses..

so why i started this thread is just to hope some old-timers will give a deeper view into thai wl.. the KC power that they have that often makes one blur to their surrounding...

as for close to them for the past year... cause me everyday go sit in pub cum bang-station... even the newly arrive girls thought i work there
It's not just the thai WLs that have KC power. All WLs have that and the reason they want to KC their clients is to get more money.

Suffice to say, sometimes it is not the WL who KCs the guy but rather the guy wants to KC the WL because they are besotted with her and ends up being "cheated" of his money by the WL.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

but for me, i see the thai is more powerful cause bro's who kena KC won't lose a fortune but surely will be left with a deep scar in the heart...
Old 17-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Bro, u cheong pubs cum bang-station (what's that?) daily but u sound like a green horn int this playing field?

Anyway, u can test your tirak by asking her to change the number and throw away the sim card. Also ensure she tear away her little phone book with manual entries. Then see how she react.

However, don't be surprise she may just do it. After that, u'll be obligated liao. Speaking from sexperiences.... LoL.
Old 17-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
but for me, i see the thai is more powerful cause bro's who kena KC won't lose a fortune but surely will be left with a deep scar in the heart...
Bro, how can a WL who just leaves a deep scar in the heart but does not cause the guy to lose a fortune be more powerful? The most powerful WLs are those who cause guys to lose a fortune AND also leaves a deep scar in their hearts. And if you cheong long enough, you will see instances like this very often.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1