The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thomastankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

You see one you have seen them all liao. Play is play but only do if u can afford the money, heart and fake bulshit.

Not everyone got right mentality n attitudes to play one thatz why so many tio burn. Best thing once bitten twice shy not even work for some. why???

With whores always open eye BIG BIG before go in (not hole but KC trap game) cos no one to blame liao. Except yourself cos u kay kiang dont know how to play got nothing to play with like that still want to be player!?
Old 25-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
Mitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

to TS,
for your friends who also play around like you.. imagine one day you guys quarrel or bickle and he childishly tell you about your wife (to be) past and he had f*cked her before.. are you able to take it? Ask yourself how well you know her too!
Old 25-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You should be happy and happy for her. She is getting her life sorted out, the Thai way. Don't ask what is the Thai ways, we will never understand...

At least she will be well provided. So don't be mad, be a sport and congratulate her. Would you be able to provide those numbers.

A gal once told me she can make 1 million bahts in a year or two. I bid her good riddance... wish her all the best and enjoy working for her 1 million.

I have the numbers, I old but not stupid... hee hee
not mad at her, already gave my blessing to her, bro etct88.. she's going ITALY this 30th march.. aiii... at least she told me everything..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki View Post
to TS,
for your friends who also play around like you.. imagine one day you guys quarrel or bickle and he childishly tell you about your wife (to be) past and he had f*cked her before.. are you able to take it? Ask yourself how well you know her too!
this is included in your package when you marry her.. gain some lose some loh..
Old 25-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
Mitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
this is included in your package when you marry her.. gain some lose some loh..
and that would really suck. TBH. high percentage of the time it occurs! Aiya why sia the whole forest so many other trees..
Old 29-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

stupid italian.. says leaving tomorrow but ticket for today thai time 11.55pm... hopes that he remember to treat her good

now have to chance my focus to ayuthaya already
close 1 chapter opens another KC chapter...
Old 31-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
notice that some new cheongsters hope to marry them even though they have know each others for a 1-2 months, so hopefully more experience bros will share their ups and downs relationship..

thanks in advance...
almost half of them divorce...(That include PRC & Vietnam WL)

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 31-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

This what happen to me:

Met 1 working in golden mile, say she is serious and she love me and never go out with customer, only sit and talk to them to get tip.

Call her one afternoon which my busy work hour that i don't call her normally at that time.... because miss her very much, ask her what she is doing now... she say reading on the bed...

Then sudden she make a funny sound like moaning but trying to press in down and then a man voice was heard...

From that day I never trust or believe anything they said liao...
Old 31-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
almost half of them divorce...(That include PRC & Vietnam WL)
haha, bro LengKia.. that means still got 50% made it lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
This what happen to me:

Met 1 working in golden mile, say she is serious and she love me and never go out with customer, only sit and talk to them to get tip.

Call her one afternoon which my busy work hour that i don't call her normally at that time.... because miss her very much, ask her what she is doing now... she say reading on the bed...

Then sudden she make a funny sound like moaning but trying to press in down and then a man voice was heard...

bro MaMister.. i also don't trust this type of girls too.. it's just that some of them tells you everything.. that makes you wonder whether to hang on or let go
Old 04-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
bro MaMister.. i also don't trust this type of girls too.. it's just that some of them tells you everything.. that makes you wonder whether to hang on or let go
Just think of how many % is true can liao....
Old 04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
well regarding ladies from the land of lies...take every word from them with a pinch of salt.
never trust them easily until they have earn your trust.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just think of how many % is true can liao....
hmmm... let me think... 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
well regarding ladies from the land of lies...take every word from them with a pinch of salt.
never trust them easily until they have earn your trust.
sometimes when you're in kc-land the salt tends to be sweet
Old 08-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm... let me think... 15%
Wah, you can believe them 15% very good liao loh... for me left ear in right ear out...
Old 08-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, you can believe them 15% very good liao loh... for me left ear in right ear out...
think i need to wax my ear more often so that i can be like you, bro MaMister
Old 11-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

So many bros here seeking advice on KC with WLs but the problems are always the same and so are the answers.

I believe the answers will be so much more precise and specific if we ask the right question: Why would you want to KC this WL?
Old 11-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
So many bros here seeking advice on KC with WLs but the problems are always the same and so are the answers.

I believe the answers will be so much more precise and specific if we ask the right question: Why would you want to KC this WL?
bro reoxy.. others i don't know.. for me, i kc because i need more gfe when i boom boom girl.. maybe thats the reason why kena kc back

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1