The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
Happyman78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

True love does exist, when I am in financial trouble, my father give send me money, no question asked.

That is true love, family love...Why must always focus on girl's love.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Intrigued is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
Often, i hav tot alot abt this, especially when i am going to work and after work,
and i started to think back, during sch time, gf are hard to find cos not handsome enough, then some more that time no balls also, unlike now, can approach any gals, then when u enter poly, tats no pretty gals in ur same class and all ur friends are mostly guys, single, n of course,they also hav no gals to intro to u cos even they themself can't get gf. Then wat can we do, other than to surf net, msn, friendster to find gals, but all the gals are so "dao" if u can get a reply, can consider very lucky,but of course i do get a few ons n flings from this type of channel, but although every time i get into this kinda of " play play " affair,even though i know that this kinda relationship won't work but every time i will treat it like a serious relationship, maybe deep deep down inside my heart , i do longed for a fairy tale like ending.

Then when u stepped into the working society, u find that ur working area also got no gals, mostly all married old woman, so no chance to get to know suitable gals too.And after work, i would listen to sad love song, thinking how difficult is to fall in love. And when u alone at home, i would cry sometimes, seriously, no joking, when u notice that u are so alone in ur life that there's not even a single caring gal who will ask u something like how is ur work
today, tough? I mean such a simple gesture that i see from other couple is
such a normal simple everyday thing to them, but to me, is like striking toto.
When i am young, i use to hope to live life simple,like those Qin Mei Zhu Ma, to married the gal i like n live happily ever after, not when i grew older, i come to realise that it is something like " mission impossible".

So wat can i do, i cannot jus anyhow approach gal which i like in the street and ask them for a date right. So wat can i do, other then to go geylang, and surf sammyboy. Seriously this forum is like become the core to my life ord, addicted to it, and also i notice alot other samsters is also trying to find their fairy tale love life, but in vain, thats y we go geylang and so emphasis "GF" feeling when we visit lorong 18,we are so pathatic that we hav to turn to a pro for some time limiting and costly "GF" feeling.

And often , i longed for someone to hug when i am feeling down, but deep down, i also know that love can't be force, and preciesly becos i know this, i am feeling more sad, how i wish that Love can be bought, then it will make things less complicating for me, at less i know that if i got the $$, i can have love.Thats y so many ppl turn to china or viet for option to marry wife. But in reality, it is not like that , $$ can't buy love., Up till now, i still wonder how my life will be in future, but i have a strong feeling that that's it for me ord, nothing big turn or twist will happen to me, still i will visit geylang,go home after work, visit sammyboy, then when i am old, die lonely.

Anyone here share the same thoughts as me? Is this the meaning of life?
no decent girl in the right mind would date someone who frequents Geylang prostitutes. you are where you are largely because of the decisions you made .. ... you have no one but yourself to blame for it.

my words may come across as harsh, but they are a reality. you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get around to doing something about your life. good luck.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrigued View Post
no decent girl in the right mind would date someone who frequents Geylang prostitutes. you are where you are largely because of the decisions you made .. ... you have no one but yourself to blame for it.

my words may come across as harsh, but they are a reality. you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get around to doing something about your life. good luck.
Decent girls that dont sleep around and dont do the one nighter stuff are found in cemetary. You can pick from the finest of the undecent. To me, a decent woman is any woman (not necessary a virgin) that treats you with respect and looks to satisfy you in and out of bed.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lee2001sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Often, i hav tot alot abt this, especially when i am going to work and after work,
and i started to think back, during sch time, gf are hard to find cos not handsome enough, then some more that time no balls also, unlike now, can approach any gals, then when u enter poly, tats no pretty gals in ur same class and all ur friends are mostly guys, single, n of course,they also hav no gals to intro to u cos even they themself can't get gf. Then wat can we do, other than to surf net, msn, friendster to find gals, but all the gals are so "dao" if u can get a reply, can consider very lucky,but of course i do get a few ons n flings from this type of channel, but although every time i get into this kinda of " play play " affair,even though i know that this kinda relationship won't work but every time i will treat it like a serious relationship, maybe deep deep down inside my heart , i do longed for a fairy tale like ending.

Then when u stepped into the working society, u find that ur working area also got no gals, mostly all married old woman, so no chance to get to know suitable gals too.And after work, i would listen to sad love song, thinking how difficult is to fall in love. And when u alone at home, i would cry sometimes, seriously, no joking, when u notice that u are so alone in ur life that there's not even a single caring gal who will ask u something like how is ur work
today, tough? I mean such a simple gesture that i see from other couple is
such a normal simple everyday thing to them, but to me, is like striking toto.
When i am young, i use to hope to live life simple,like those Qin Mei Zhu Ma, to married the gal i like n live happily ever after, not when i grew older, i come to realise that it is something like " mission impossible".

So wat can i do, i cannot jus anyhow approach gal which i like in the street and ask them for a date right. So wat can i do, other then to go geylang, and surf sammyboy. Seriously this forum is like become the core to my life ord, addicted to it, and also i notice alot other samsters is also trying to find their fairy tale love life, but in vain, thats y we go geylang and so emphasis "GF" feeling when we visit lorong 18,we are so pathatic that we hav to turn to a pro for some time limiting and costly "GF" feeling.

And often , i longed for someone to hug when i am feeling down, but deep down, i also know that love can't be force, and preciesly becos i know this, i am feeling more sad, how i wish that Love can be bought, then it will make things less complicating for me, at less i know that if i got the $$, i can have love.Thats y so many ppl turn to china or viet for option to marry wife. But in reality, it is not like that , $$ can't buy love., Up till now, i still wonder how my life will be in future, but i have a strong feeling that that's it for me ord, nothing big turn or twist will happen to me, still i will visit geylang,go home after work, visit sammyboy, then when i am old, die lonely.

Anyone here share the same thoughts as me? Is this the meaning of life?
TS, sorry to dig up your old old thread. I am very sorry to see what you have gone through. My encounter is quite similar to yours but my looks is above average, just don't have the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger. In fact, got a beer belly, and guess what? Someone do fetish my belly. I was quite surprise that you are unable to get your Ms. Right with the current MSN, Friendster and all those stuffs. During my time, there are no such easy ways to get gals. Can't even afford a pager for goodness sake. I was rejected by many girls, so many times. Always heart broken with tears in my eyes. But I never give up till I met my wife. She was plump then and now but she looks good. She was like the angel pulling me up from hell at that time. So, for my advice don't give up. Try to make more friends and open up your social circle. Friends through friends you will know more gals. I don't know if you are very particular about looks. For me, I go for click. I don't mind the gals looks as long as presentable in my eyes or they have a bad background. You want someone that is living with you for the rest of your life. Do you want someone that have nothing to say to you, or someone that you love talking to?

But, I also do envy you being single. After married for 15 years with kids, I no longer feel the GFE anymore. I still love her but definately, the feeling is different from 15 years ago. That is why I am here. Looking for GFE. But I need to do it very carefully as I don't wish to hurt her. So, I do envy you being single and you can eat and fling with no worries. Like one said, the grass is always greener on the other side. I believe you would also envy me for finding a true love. Right?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

True love does exists...the love for money....
Old 11-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
smoking rabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to find your true love,you need to be a loving person first.be a nice person to all without any motives.be nice to a cat,to a dog,to your friends,your boss,to your parents,to the pros,......

have hope bro.love will come.i just afraid that when you have it,you might not appreciate/handle it well.when all the relationship difficulties come in....

love alone is not enough for 2 to last.it is much,much more..
Old 11-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

True love does exist. But who says true love must be permanent? Very often, true love is also transient and fades with time. That does not mean it is any less true. It's just the nature of love -- which is just a shorthand word to describe the feeling of mutual attraction between a man and a woman.
Old 13-02-2011, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
True love does exists...the love for money....
nice one, true love for money...
Old 13-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
nice one, true love for money...
true love exists for $$$$ only in the case of prc prostitutes
of course true love exists, stupid but are u her man?
Old 14-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

happy V day to all bros, may those who want to break , break faster and those who wants to get married, marry faster too.... lol
Old 16-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dustzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long surviving thread.... congrats
Old 05-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
angmoguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

there is no "meaning" to life, we are born, work, die.
as for "true love" its purely a myth put about by hollywood to make you forget how shit real life is. Grow up.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kyutake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"True love" is only as true to how much you believe in it.

Thus as long as you firmly believe then true love does exist.

It is just a matter of perception =)

All the best to you bro. GL!
Old 08-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wrong post sorry
Old 30-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
happy V day to all bros, may those who want to break , break faster and those who wants to get married, marry faster too.... lol
Marry also must plan. How can just hurry hurry one. Unlike making babies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1