The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 8
jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!
Re: Rship with older women 姐弟恋

I would accept up till 15 years old.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskills View Post
I would accept up till 15 years old.
Your sentence is misleading! Ppl could have interpreted that you are into underage girl!
Old 05-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

was once in a r/s with a lady 9 years older.. Did not work out as well. Not in contact anymore...but until today I still missed her, bought me a lot of stuff, which I did not ask for. Memories....
Old 05-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
was once in a r/s with a lady 9 years older.. Did not work out as well. Not in contact anymore...but until today I still missed her, bought me a lot of stuff, which I did not ask for. Memories....
care to share what things she bought?

some clothes, wear?

or some more expensive stuffs?
Old 05-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

clothings like adidas sportswear. she bought gucci wallet and sling bag for me as well. more than half the time we went out, she snatched to pay the bills, and its not that she was earning a lot.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
mouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
clothings like adidas sportswear. she bought gucci wallet and sling bag for me as well. more than half the time we went out, she snatched to pay the bills, and its not that she was earning a lot.
How she looks like? pretty? milfy? you got a lucky catch.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

9 out of 10 of this kind relationship is destine to doom . Woman aged faster than man . Woman depreciates very fast .
Old 06-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow, not bad.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

5 years or something different is still ok. Don't like ah ma/uncle with girl/boy that can be daughter, son, grandson or granddaughter kind.

If you were to date an older girl, she might tend to control you and everything. You will feel pressure where she might have better job than you, knowledge and maturity.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 19
SiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
9 out of 10 of this kind relationship is destine to doom . Woman aged faster than man . Woman depreciates very fast .
Ups return bro- thanks
Old 28-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Lancomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLancomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have one before she older than me 8 years old, not bad la.
Old 29-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Normally this type of relationship will not end up with marriage. I had a rs with a divorce lady 11 years older. She is pretty mature lady working in bank. The only good thing you don't worry about finances like young couples do.

Barely last 3 years,you must understand when a woman going to reach 40, its very to maintain her look, unless you work very hard and spend a lot money to maintain like Vivian chow.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 02-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5 year maximum should be fine
Old 02-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but personally i will not be able to accept it since i am also almost 40 liao, so the women will be super old too me already
Old 03-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkblppl2 View Post
Old woman - 65 yrs old.
Guy - 23 yrs old.