The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
redchillis is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredchillis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rship with older women 姐弟恋

best is can find a rich one, than no need worry.
Old 30-01-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably it's because of either one lack finance or maturity? Hard to workout unless both are really seeking for true love thou.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
9 out of 10 of this kind relationship is destine to doom . Woman aged faster than man . Woman depreciates very fast .
You make a good point...Unless the woman takes care of herself with exercise and beauty treatments that she can pass off as a much younger woman.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

I know of a ML who has a r/s with a customer who is more than 5 years younger. Both seem to be happy (with money involved) at the beginning. Not sure about their status now.

But many WL-customer r/s do not work out. With 姐弟恋 even tougher.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
A lot of why why why came to me recently. My mum divorced with my father when I was 8. Mum started dating other men, whom I would call uncles. I was fine with it, even though the uncles kept changing.. I still respect them.
Recently, mum started to use wechat, n started dating a guy.. Or should I say boy. He is only 22, my mum is 53.. He is even younger than my younger sister. What is there in my mum which he likes??! My mum has mobility issues as well.. Is he really in love with my mum??!
We discover this when my mum started to slip out from home in the middle of the night. We checked her phone and the msgs were.. OMG!! Super 入骨。 we called back to scold that boy. We believe he is just a plain cheat! Blocked the wechat, and my mum was crying like hell..
Makes me really wonder.. Is there really such kind of love?? Or.just lust or just cheat.. Ai...
Old 07-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
Am interested to know what anecdotes and rships that bro are aware of regarding
I made a romantic confession in office to a lady who was single. She turned out to be more than a decade older than me, it was not really discernible. She replied that she is not for me, and the romance simply never happened.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sharing my own r/s experience,

growing up in a single parent family and staying with my mom only until her passing during my late teens, i developed an affection towards mature women.

1) they can control themselves emotionally

2) No panic issues or sticky issues

3) Gives you encouragement rather than putting you down if things go wrong

i am happily married 6 years together to a lady 5 years older than me, we have a 3 year old son , some of my peers also have wives older than them and not much of an issue as of today.

i believe marriage is all about compatibility and communication. also each party must make an effort to stay together , that is how marriage works.

thank you for reading my 2 cents worth of opinion =)
Old 05-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Used to know a cougar (if she ever qualifies as one) once, not with me tho haha....
Late 30s, wealthy but much older husband, but not a trophy wife, she was involved in the fam biz, had a relationship with her PA, not sure how much younger he was but definitely much younger than me at the time....
Serious relationship in such case may work out if she wasn't attached
With the above case, it's more for fun although I heard it actually went on for a few years, crazy stuff really...
Old 05-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vardymahrez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've never had good experiences with older women before. Those who are still single and looking are looking for different things. And worse still, with many of these 30+ single women on dating apps, you can really see why they're single.

But it's not really their fault. They have it tough in their 30s. My team and I made this video about single 30+ year old women and the challenges they face. We also took a guess at WHY there are so many of these single women these days.

Hope some of you will enjoy it.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
cassandradream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm 40 and won't mind 'tasting' someone 15 years younger!

Just some screwed up fantasy of mine I will never live to try. Harhar!

The energy of a man in his late 20s. Must be satisfying. So much things to learn.. From experienced woman like myself. Harhar!
Old 10-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
A lot of why why why came to me recently. My mum divorced with my father when I was 8. Mum started dating other men, whom I would call uncles. I was fine with it, even though the uncles kept changing.. I still respect them.
Recently, mum started to use wechat, n started dating a guy.. Or should I say boy. He is only 22, my mum is 53.. He is even younger than my younger sister. What is there in my mum which he likes??! My mum has mobility issues as well.. Is he really in love with my mum??!
We discover this when my mum started to slip out from home in the middle of the night. We checked her phone and the msgs were.. OMG!! Super 入骨。 we called back to scold that boy. We believe he is just a plain cheat! Blocked the wechat, and my mum was crying like hell..
Makes me really wonder.. Is there really such kind of love?? Or.just lust or just cheat.. Ai...
wtf did i just read? nah beh this si gina want to up ur mom for fun only isit

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 10-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,
My personal take is, when I was 15 years to 28 I will date woman who is older than me.
After 28 years, not much so....start to prefer young girls....

Cheers.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well I do know of a FB relationship between a 25 year old boy and 45 year old ex-ML. Seems okay even though the ML is married cause they are mature and know where to draw the line.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

women when they reach mid to late forties usually lose interest in sex and does not get wet easily. Its nearing menopause time for them and if you are a guy in your roaring 20s or 30s be prepared for many disappointments
Old 06-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
teenagevirgin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandradream View Post
I'm 40 and won't mind 'tasting' someone 15 years younger!

Just some screwed up fantasy of mine I will never live to try. Harhar!

The energy of a man in his late 20s. Must be satisfying. So much things to learn.. From experienced woman like myself. Harhar!
What about a 18 year old guy lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1