The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7757 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jette View Post
I tried to get appointment with Qin Qin before, but very hard to get suitable timing. Luckily this afternoon, managed to get one. When she opened the door, i saw a pretty SYT in school uniform. One of my things I always liked. Hehe ...
And the best thing is she conversed well in Cantonese with her. 90mins just zoomed past. Thank you TS for bringing in a Hong Kong girl.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=630118
Bro, now still morning leh...

Oh i know why, all these MRs are pre-written, you just use it whenever it is needed. Lol
Old 22-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7757 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Tried Yang Tao some time back already.

This FR is bullshit. I will never recommend this ML.
Based on his post history, he is highly suspected as one of the professioanl MR writers.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Menly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Laura is worth visiting yesterday noon. Highly Enjoyable showering process, the proper hard massage, the special Bum Massage, the "Chua Gen", the special stimulating and teasing groping and the Head Massage b4 the final clean up.

Worth the 90min!
Old 22-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=807
Any review on this lady? Car sent for servicing so not convenient to travel far.... so wanna find a gal nearby for release.

TIA
Old 22-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sglonelyguy.com/sandy-massage/

http://sgbeautycastle.com/qi-qi-massage-hj-bj/

When I visited Xin Xin (the horny mistress) a few days back at the old, rundown indiscreet place, saw her roommate who resembled the actress Christy Chung. She told me she used to work at a 水疗 in Shenzhen. From my previous trip to a 水疗 in Shenzhen, I found that the quality of massage was excellent. Hence, I told the roommate that I would try her service if she were to move out from the place. We exchanged wechat contacts for this purpose.

Alas, she's moved to a new location yesterday, and she duly notified me via wechat. Bo pian had to keep my promise and booked a 90-min session (to enjoy quality massages, must book at least 90 min). The new place is very convenient; it is located centrally near to a MRT station, with many buses plying the area, and parking available at the nearby eateries.

The apartment is new and shared by 2 girls. Still slightly messy because she's just moved in, but she indicated that she would make sure she'd tidy the place up soon.

Asked if she could massage fully nude, but she said that she would only be fully naked in front of a man if she's totally comfortable with him. She added that perhaps she would massage me in the nude after a few sessions. She agreed to strip to her bra and panties during the massage nonetheless.

Just like my first session with Abby (SLG) before, the moment she commenced the massage, I could sense that she is very well-trained. Other than the fact that she was in bra and panties, the entire massage was expertly and professionally done, 100% 水疗 standard. As with most authentic massages, it covered the entire body in the following sequence - back, nape, spine, thighs, cuffs, feet, shins, arms, palms, fingers, stomach, head and chest. As a genuine massage lover, her work on every single segment was pure enjoyment for me. I had previously rated Abby's massage 9/10, I would rate this 11/10! As I do go for regular JG for maintenance, I asked her if she is trained in JG. Too bad, she isn't, so Abby wins in this area.

Next, she said that she would show me that she was equally capable of the sensual as well. She started rubbing her nose against mine. As her face was up close to mine, she looked even more like Christy Chung. As I roamed her upper body, she focused on jerking my didi. Too bad that her panties were still on, and my attempts to pull down the panties were met with subtle resistance. In order not to spoil the session, I stopped trying after a few attempts. As the intensity of her movements increased, I surrendered.

After cleaning up, she asked me if there was any part of my body that I wanted her to massage more, I asked her to massage my two arms again because my arms were tired from golf. She obliged. So nice of her. Excellent service attitude.

A thoroughly enjoyable session for me. A must try for pure massage lovers. Will be booking 2 hrs next time around. At $170 for 2 hrs, it will be money well-spent, especially in a market where there are many girls who can't really massage, refused to remove clothing, and still charge $170 for 90 min.

Last edited by JasonJG; 26-10-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Spent some time with Tracy not long ago. My report:

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14537683

I'd looked at her ads a few months back but something put me off from trying. Don't recall what. When I saw she'd been moved to Bro Javabean's List 1, I thought I'd give it a shot. And wow, am I glad I did. And am I bummed I waited so long.

She was fun, friendly, and gave great massage and great sensual.

Looks: 8/10 She's a bit older - borderline MILF, as people here have noted. Definitely won't turn down. She's called 'meaty' though I wouldn't use that term. She's shorter, and definitely not skinny, but very nicely proportioned, I'd say. I dunno. One man's meat, another's poison and all that, but I had no complaints at all.

Massage: 9.5/10. Really good. Seems like she has had training. Worked everything from shoulders down to legs, and it was good medium-to-hard strength. A little bit of teasing too, and joking and teasing. She was in lingerie during the massage.

Sensual: 10/10. She didn't resist when I took off her top and then her panties. The sensual was really great. Roaming signal was super-strong. We ended up tickling each other and laughing a lot, in between touching each other and rolling around on the bed. No rushing at all, and a very intense ending. There was no commercial feel at all, with GFE through the roof.

She wasn't a time watcher; pretty sure I was in there for a full 55 minutes.

Overall: one of the best I've had recently. Great massage, even better sensual. Haven't been back to her yet but definitely planning on it.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Managed to get a slot with LTD's Leanne recently.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13475532

Short version: I can definitely see the appeal, but I don't think I'll go back - for reasons that I think are personal to me. Other bros should give her a try.

I think the problem was language barrier: I speak two words of Chinese, she seems to speak two words of English. Hard to build a connection like that. So therefore, I got pretty much zero GFE. She wasn't rude or unfriendly, just no GFE. But other bros say her GFE is very strong, so I have to figure it was because of language. Hence, I would still recommend her to Chinese speaking bros, for reasons I'll outline:

Location -- Convenient, discreet, clean, central, close to MRT, stays alone in a nice studio apartment.

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty girl. The blurred photos are about 85% accurate. She's super skinny as others have said. B cups.

Massage: 7/10 I had lowered my expectations quite a bit. But I was quite surprised that her massage was pretty decent. Pretty good strength, okay coverage. It was a little short but I was still pleasantly surprised.

Sensual: 8/10 She lived up to the expectations that other bros have said. And in fact exceeded my own expectations. The catbath was tremendous and covered a lot of ground - ears to knees basically. Her dress came off and she wore only some skimpy panties. Roaming was very strong - I didnt' try to take off the panties but she didnt mind my hands inside them. Catbath leading to HJ was really good.

Yet here again, the lack of GFE keeps me from giving her a perfect 10. It's not that it felt commercial, it just felt.... mechanical? I guess that's the term. There were no fake moans, no fake passion from her, nothing like that. It was all very pleasant and skillful, but that GFE element was missing. And, turns out, that element is very important.

Also the session was short: paid for an hour, but I was back on the street by 45 minute from my start time.

Return/recommend? I don't think I'll return - will try to stick to girls that can speak a few words of English, or that still have GFE even if language barrier. But Leanne looks and feels great so I would still say bros should give her a try. She certainly belongs on Bro Javabeans' List 1.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14111 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
My 2 cents on Monaco.

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8e%ab%e7%ba%b3%e8%94%bb-monaco/

She is a sweet lady in her 20s. The first impression to me is she is those type that can bring home to see your parents as she bears a decent 乖乖 and 贤妻良母 look. She broke the ice quickly and chatted like long time friend. Not to mention the way she talks made me feel like she is a lady that all men will want to protect and like her.

She works in a spa which is located at a discreet central location. Not near to MRT, but lots of buses. Car parkings are available at the road side and the nearby car parks.

The spa is a unique one. Spacious, cosy, and can relax. Different from the typical ones.

After my shower, Monaco came into the room. Immediately i know she knows her stuff. She said that she has a few years of massage experience and also learn JG in Thailand. Her massage was finger pressing and oil rub. One of the good massages I experienced for a long time.

She also did a back kneeling. With her whole body weight on top of my back, I only had 1 feeling... shiok!

Next I felt her fingers ran across my whole body. This teasing made me giggled non-stop and we laughed together. The ice was broken even further.

She told me to flip over and both of us laughed again as my small bro was ready to sing the national anthem!

Instead of starting the HJ, she offered to perform a Thai style JG. I galdly took up the offer and let her do the servicing on my bro. Her JG is the type mainly to massage the groin area and help to improve the blood circulation.

After 10 mins of JG, she gave a cheeky smile and started to arose my bro again. Haha. And she started to increase the already-high GFE another notch. Lots of hugging, and kissing.

I removed her top and a pair of pink nips presented before me. I touched them gentlely as they are so cute!

Her HJ skills is normal, so I gave her a tip or two and let her know my prefered way of HJ. She made me cum soon after. Haiz I hope can enjoy longer.

Overall, Monaco is a gem in the making. She has great skills on massage. Her GFE level is no horse run, offered me a drink, handed over my clothes for me to put on. Her voice is so soft that my heart nearly melted. HJ is good but will improve in no time, I am sure. And what more can I say, she can throw in a JG for the session.

Sure will RTM. The damage is $120, entrance fee is included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Here's my MR of monaco too!

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8e%ab%e7%ba%b3%e8%94%bb-monaco/

Anyway, had a session with mona over the weekend. 1st look, she was very normal GND look. But noticed she was very fair with a very slim body.

Massage was average for me. But that was because i told to use normal strength since it been awhile i had a massage. But she was friendly and chatty during the massage session. Her ooks also grew on me during the massage and i wonder if anyone noticed she looked like Paris/Miyuki at certain angles?

When its was time for the sensual part, she was very shy! She was very conscious of her boob size and i assured her i wasn't particular as long as they were the real deal. When they were finally revealed, they were nice small Bs. HJ still need lots of practice and guidance as it was very obvious she is not experienced in this area. But she constantly ask me which are my sensitive parts so she could attack those areas.

My MR might seem very average, but thats because i've tried Paris/Miyuki's service and she already set the bar till sky high. I would not hesistate to try Mona again if i'm assigned to her the next session. Overall it was a good session.
For spa massage, the damage is already over market price.

Min 2 points to trade.
Never return: undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 22-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
For spa massage, the damage is already over market price.
What is the market price then?

$50+$50 for an MILF?
Old 22-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post

$50+$50 for an MILF?
50 for 45 minutes, plus ....
Old 22-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14111 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$50+$50 for an MILF?
The norm is $50 per hour. That means the special is $70.

Bros with deep pockets or feel that she is worth that price can still visit her.

Min 2 points to trade.
Never return: undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 22-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
The norm is $50 per hour. That means the special is $70.

Bros with deep pockets or feel that she is worth that price can still visit her.
Worth or not, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

For me, the ladies there are all between 20 to 25 yo. For $70 you get HDLY, JG, autoroaming, and HJ. Furthermore, you can chill and relax and have a bite on the dish of the day... Want to watch football or movies also can.

To each his own lah. Cheers
Old 22-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

MR for Laura from mgzw. Mint's sister

Had been going to regular mls for the last few months so I was kind of excited over the surprise element that i might felt after manage to get a slot with Laura. I was jokingly asking few days back in SBF if she look like 李美玲, the mediacorp actress who used to play Mark Lee wife in Police and Thief since many bros commented she is meaty with big boobs. To my great surprise and much delight, her size really resemble 李美玲 which totally gum me) & not sure if it's just me, i find that certain angle, her look oso resemble her. Much like most bro had commented, it's easy to break the ice with her. We talk abt her fish farm (which had make her become so tanned), her previous stint here and even Mint (who i initially tot was her sworn sister but she had confirmed it was really her real blood sister). Since some of the bro had mentioned that her massage skill was getting rusty, i was not expecting much but surprisingly i actually felt her massage skill was actually better than a lot of ml i had visited. Her Juagen was oso top notch. The only juagen ml who i can compare her with is 玲玲姐 becos of both of them manage to get my penis real hard and play with it for a couple of minutes without letting it ejaculate. In term of chemistry and overall sensual experience, i feel guilty to say i actually prefer her more than Mint..haha..maybe becos her age closer to me and lister to her talking abt her fish farm biz makes me feel like she is those 顾家嫌妻良母 kind & her catbath, kissing, breast massage, etc seems more stimulating.

Furthermore she is only charging 100 sgd. Rtm is definite for me. In fact i would rate my overall experience with Laura above all the ml i had visited so far becos it's the ultimate combo for me geniuine juagen+ top notch sensual hj cum bf at much affordable price..

Last edited by kaisiong; 22-10-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
For you all to see the new barca. If you all think she isn't chio, then maybe you all must book 3rd grade actress but you confirm cannot get for $100+ nia.
Bro how is her mosha?
Old 22-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Worth or not, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

For me, the ladies there are all between 20 to 25 yo. For $70 you get HDLY, JG, autoroaming, and HJ. Furthermore, you can chill and relax and have a bite on the dish of the day... Want to watch football or movies also can.

To each his own lah. Cheers
Ignore lah bro. Like u said to each his own. I found chio bu I post. People find MILF people post.

Different market different expectation different standard.

Oh, HJ also got $30 one u know? And got free one also, just Pcc.

Nightclub if you go 8@palace, tipping is min $150-$350 depending if you booked her or run table.

But nightclub at geylang, max $150 u can FJ already. Can compare?

If cannot see open for that $10-20 difference for better qualify etc, stay home PCC is the best.

Because it's FREE!!!

Then again, most important you must be happy! If not HJ free also not happy!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1