The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post

Your last sentence strikes home and its exactly what I am going through. I am enjoying the game. Having commitments is actually a perfect wakeup call each time I find myself falling too deep. It's thanks to bros like you that keeps my feet and head on the ground.
Since u know it is a game... enjoy it and pay what u need to. Good luck.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for your advice. I have read the (very long) thread before and you are quite the guru at this! In a land of smoke and mirrors, I know better than to go in with rose tinted glasses.

Everything you say makes sense and you are probably right in general. I am not under any illusion that the VM is any different. She is here to earn money and have a string of customers and regulars, all of whom she tells me. I don't expect anything more than what I have already with her, to me this arrangement is perfect as I am happily married. This is the perfect situation for her as well as having a bf is a death knell to her business.

I am satisfied for a simple reason. I keep my expectations low and anything plus is a bonus. So what if she has 1001 regular special customers, as long as innately I feel happy, that's all that matters isn't it. It's not like I am wearing a green hat around . To work in this trade, you have to be liberal. Their bodies are there for a price, anyone who is willing to pay the price gets the prize, if only for awhile. Sometimes its me, more often than not, its not.

And that is perfectly fine.
Great that you had read the other thread in detail...I am not guru but just frequent flier to Vietnam...what captivates me was the vast country and the ppl...

I like quote "My gal is different from other WL"...this is dangerous becos your WL gal is no diff from any other WL...

Even Bro WB recommend if you want any gal from any nationality then best to hunt in SOURCE...still have friends that flew in bi-monthly for past 10 years...

There were quite a few success stories among our friends who married Viet gals and had started families...

I like to quote "If you trust WL then pigs can climb trees"...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Birkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Great that you had read the other thread in detail...I am not guru but just frequent flier to Vietnam...what captivates me was the vast country and the ppl...

I like quote "My gal is different from other WL"...this is dangerous becos your WL gal is no diff from any other WL...

Even Bro WB recommend if you want any gal from any nationality then best to hunt in SOURCE...still have friends that flew in bi-monthly for past 10 years...

There were quite a few success stories among our friends who married Viet gals and had started families...

I like to quote "If you trust WL then pigs can climb trees"...
Bro

I was impressed with your Vietnam knowledge after reading just a few of your post in the recommended thread.

Well, I hope to finish reading teh thread and will try to explore what you had described.

Definitely will remember the pitfalls and warning quotes.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
FIFAoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkin View Post
Bro

I was impressed with your Vietnam knowledge after reading just a few of your post in the recommended thread.

Well, I hope to finish reading teh thread and will try to explore what you had described.

Definitely will remember the pitfalls and warning quotes.
I'm very impressed too.

Thanks bro WB for this thread, hope to read and learn more.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

My 2 cents on matter

Those ktv u mentioned are only open recently in past 2 years plus. I may be wrong as stopped for some time after 2 years crash course in ktv culture.

And vbs there are well taught ady. Mostly have come to sg on w permit or such where the monthly repayment is not cheap. Hence going St is norm as long as price is right. Friends working know no diff. My previous experiences all gals waitress also know who I find usually. Just bear in mind she is here for $$$ love way low.

U can feel special but question is how can u sure she does not make other feel the same. So take it with a pinch of salt. Maybe she looking for best fish to bait while u r in the loop.

And also down to what u expect out of it first? U are married. R u going to give up your marriage for this gal?

Have u been to her home in Vietnam etc...

My simple advise fnf best. U are getting slowly into kc game with her. Believe me kc with vb not for faint heartened and not for those with family

Seen too families sg broke up over vbs in ktv.

Quote:
Bro WB has such a great thread ongoing here. I’m really impressed with your experiences, writing and willingness to share.

My Own Experience

Over the last 1 year I have become close to VM, a 27 yr old KTV VietBu. I am 36 and married.

From my experience of chionging, Viets are more transactional that ATBs who generally go for the long game (i.e they try to KC you). Viets are more fuck-and-forget. I have been to most of the Viet KTVs (Starlight, P9, Supreme, Ace Club, First Club etc) and most of the girls have a similar modus operandi.

This girl somehow got me quite hooked. She’s an Ang Pai at one of the larger clubs with monthly earnings higher than 90% of locals. As with most of the girls there, she has a price and would go hotels after SH or with her regulars. She does not play the KC game herself. You pay the money, do the deed and off she goes.

We like each other and have gotten quite close over time which sometimes does mind fuck me abit. She is open with me and would tell me when XXX has booked her go hotel etc. Her view is that she works at a KTV, there is no need to lie about her activities. Sometimes I wish she does but her character is one that is honest.

She does certain actions that makes me feel special.
  1. She lets me go to her room and introduces me as her bf to her landlord who is strict about bringing guys back. I am the only person that she allows to go up and am sure of this. I still maintain a transactional approach to keep things clean.
  2. She is very open with me and tells me the various aspects of her experiences which is mostly centered around the KTV. I know literally all her regular customers. I asked her if any of her customers know me and her reply was that if they did, it would mean that I am no longer special to her.
  3. Interestingly though, all her friends at her KTV know who I am. I am not a big spender…I go for 2 towers during HH and never open bottles.
  4. She talks openly about me to her friends and family.
  5. We kiss. This is a big deal for her and I know that she is very particular about this. To her fucking is one thing, kissing is another. She has walked out of hotels before as her client insist on gfe and she simply refused. And this was a regular customer of hers. Needless to say, he never called back.

The thing she likes about me is that I give her space and never question or judge her about her job. It does drive me crazy at times when she messages “I am at XXX house now” but I come to realise that is just how she communicates. There is a big spender that has been wooing her for the longest time (paid her $5k for a 3 day holiday and books her like 2-3 times a week during SH). I told her that having a bf is a deathknell for her KTV job.

I have come to accept all this and go along for the ride. Any views from bros would be nice.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 25-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkin View Post
Bro,

Thank you for sharing nice forum.

I hope to get lucky too.
Advise u go source better

Cheaper and more happiness

Lucky in finding a vb in ktv tough...5 yrs ago yes. Now no.

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 25-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
My 2 cents on matter

Those ktv u mentioned are only open recently in past 2 years plus. I may be wrong as stopped for some time after 2 years crash course in ktv culture.

And vbs there are well taught ady. Mostly have come to sg on w permit or such where the monthly repayment is not cheap. Hence going St is norm as long as price is right. Friends working know no diff. My previous experiences all gals waitress also know who I find usually. Just bear in mind she is here for $$$ love way low.

U can feel special but question is how can u sure she does not make other feel the same. So take it with a pinch of salt. Maybe she looking for best fish to bait while u r in the loop.

And also down to what u expect out of it first? U are married. R u going to give up your marriage for this gal?

Have u been to her home in Vietnam etc...

My simple advise fnf best. U are getting slowly into kc game with her. Believe me kc with vb not for faint heartened and not for those with family

Seen too families sg broke up over vbs in ktv.
Thanks for the advice bro. I have read your threads before (btw the links do not work anymore...might want to refresh them).

Have benefitted from your advice and also from other seasoned chiongsters. As mentioned in my replies, I am happily married and have no intention of developing this further. I expect nothing from her but a good fuck every now and then. Going into a r/s with a WL is a terrible idea as evident by many samsters experience.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Going into a r/s with a WL is a terrible idea as evident by many samsters experience.
There are a few good examples of samsters marrying WL which I know of but out of 100, only 1 or 2 are happily after.

I rather spend my time n money on 4D.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
aimuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

I really enjoyed your post and bro LDH post below.

It's harsh reality but makes cow sense.

These gals whether singers, waitress or PR are here for money.

Not the first time and last time, I heard that these girls can earn easuly from Singapore men. Not sure why SIngaporean men labelled as Mr Nice Guy.

I am not sure if I am nice but I will demand to get service at a cheap price if any girls intend to earn my money. I wil pay the price that was fixed and no more extra. I am not sure why men think that paying extra will get more or better services.

There are just too many poor peasants in PRC in the past and not anymore. I was amazed to learn that Vietnam girls are flooding almost every shores which offers them a living. Seems that there will be explosive soon.

Hope you don't mind me quoting too many posts in your lovely thread.

Please continue your fine effort.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Wonderful advice for all cheongsters who engage in the operation of BY-ing.

"The nice guy syndrome" is a severe n intractable sickness n requires strong medicine, hehehe.

Many SG men are wussies n they r intimidated by women they find attractive. They become submissive n put them on the pedestal...sort of role reversal; consequently, they become as attractive as eunuchs to the women they desire, regardless of their physical size/muscle mass, sexual skills, social-economic status, wealth, etc.

A real man must be dominant n has excellent self mastery. Everything else is secondary.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro, so rightly said. Why do guys go KTV to look for MMs or Singers? Lonely? Wife not satisfying the guy enough? Stress? Life's lacking direction?

Basically going into a KTV/HFJ is buying a dream. A dream so rarely found in real life. A dream which you will eventually wakes up from, depending our how quick or slow - painful or joyful - expensive or cheap.

Everything is a choice, but cheongsters, you need to reach that decerning choice of yours for a right purpose. Why KTV/HFJs PRCs/Viets/Mly etc come to singapore to work and let men touch, roam, kiss, groupe - that they like it or they are shortage of love or cocks? Can these women actually nail down a proper job back in China? Many of these so called singers are actually waitresses, bargirls, sales assistants or worse, WLs back home. Many of these earn less than RMB2000 a month.

They are farking WLs - they are here to earn money - they are here to hit and run. How many sensational stories we have heard over the years vs happy-endings or live happily ever after types?

I buy a car, I pump the farking petrol. I lut the car, I happy. I abuse the car I happy. The car not performing proper, I sell/dispose it also happy. I crash my cars as well as taking the knocks on them, I also happy.Cars are not assets, you pay and you expense for them, so are WLs. I am a person who will thorough use anything I bought, anything exchange with monetary can be used and abused. That's my philosophy.

WLs, Singers are here to make you happy with a PURPOSE - a purpose that can be bought with money. Make them prove they are worth it. Just like why you fork out good money for a performance car, because it has proven to be good!

I got singers telling me that they come to Singapore for:
(1) escape from their China abusive BFs/Husbands - yes, some of them are married. Many WLs do have BFs and hubby back home. In China, many women are actually being roughly treated and abused by their BFs and spouses. Do you know?

(2) money - yes, the most obvious reason.

(3) education - yes, possible but why are they moonlighting in the first place. Are they taking their farking studies seriously and what are their standards right now?

(4) Singapore men money very easy to earn. NEEDS MONEY, NEEDS MORE MONEY!!!

(5) Singapore men all very nice and gentlemen.

(6) Singapore currency is bigger than China, i.e. FX. Earning power also greater and China standard of living much much lower.

(7) Cannot find proper job back home.

(8) Nurse a broken heart.

Make them prove that they deserve to be treated nicely, make them prove that they deserve your dime.

WLs are commodities, they earn your money with their smiles and their bodies. You pay for them, the luxuries. Tell me, what will you do when your purchased items farked you up big time!?! Still a Mr. Nice Guy?!? To me, you are a farking loser... sorry that I have to say so if I have to make sure some guys wake up from their purchased dreams.

A trivia: how much does it costs to go to a village in China to purchase a PRC Virgin?

Best wishes,
LDH

Old 26-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coldsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread by bro WB, support!
Old 26-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the advice bro. I have read your threads before (btw the links do not work anymore...might want to refresh them).

Have benefitted from your advice and also from other seasoned chiongsters. As mentioned in my replies, I am happily married and have no intention of developing this further. I expect nothing from her but a good fuck every now and then. Going into a r/s with a WL is a terrible idea as evident by many samsters experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are a few good examples of samsters marrying WL which I know of but out of 100, only 1 or 2 are happily after.

I rather spend my time n money on 4D.
Threads no longer work as I never post in long time.

Will be still around if advise is needed though

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 27-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Birkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Jealousy is one of the best tools to use to make a girl jealous. But can also do the reverse.

This method had been used widely and can be effective in testing if the girl was jealous when you started ignoring her and show much attention to other girls. Of course the reverse always true when big ego guy felt jealous when their target girl started talking or behaving intimately with guys.

A girl will never get jealous if she showed no interest or affection to you. Don't need to use this method on her. Can forget about her.

"Jealousy is an emotion; the term generally refers to the thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, concern, and envy over relative lack of possessions, status or something of great personal value, particularly in reference to a comparator."

Jealousy is not good for guy who are keen to the PLAYER. Guys should not be jealous.

Any comment?

Feel free to post.

Thanks.

Quote:
Good Afternoon!

A famous Asian guru just emailed this to me:

Using JEALOUSY To Make A Woman Feel ATTRACTION For You

Wednesday, 1 December, 2010 11:31 AM

Hi Bro WB,

One of the FASTEST ways to turn a friend over to a LOVER is
to make her JEALOUS. You must make her see you as a MAN.

And to do that, it's all a matter of building up your
SEXUAL VALUE in her eyes.

Making someone jealous is one of the quickest ways to establish
your sexual value.

I cannot stress that enough.

So by showing that your interest is elsewhere (therefore
making her jealous), you are effectively cutting off what she
USED to have with you; the wonderful, happy times she spent
with you, subconsciously, it'll make her *realize* that she
DOES in fact, have feelings for you.

Let it be TOTALLY ON HER at that point to feel it, to think
about it, to come to the conclusion on her own.

So what you can do is to specifically bring up another woman
or a past experience with a girl in great detail.

Example:

The next time you and your chick friend heads to the record
store, pick out a one-of-a-kind bootleg Colbie Caillat CD.

She'll go, "You don't listen to Colbie." And you'll smile and
say, "I know, but this girl I met recently really digs her, and
I know she'd love this."

She'll be impressed by your thoughtfulness, miffed that she
doesn't score suitors like that, and wondering what this
woman's got that makes you treat her so well.

Lay on a week more of the "Oh I always do this kinda stuff,
just I never thought you'd bother" before admitting in a tender,
unguarded moment that sometimes it's being with the wrong person
that truly makes you realize who's right...

Here you're playing yourself up as a prime boyfriend material
AND making her jealous at the same time...

Be extremely DESCRIPTIVE and GRAPHIC when you are relating your
story to her- up to a point where she can actually picture
your story in her mind- almost to the point of 'tasting' it.

Offer the vivid details until you can sense she starts
getting uncomfortable.

Tell her how Kathy's body is killer, talk about how Kathy
has the most flawless features you've ever seen in a girl...

Get her to have an image of how much fun the both of you
had together, the teasing, touching, playing and all.

Tell her...

"I was shocked when Kathy showed up at my office today with
pizza. Gotta love her for that"

Just keep it going whenever you're with her...

"Kathy told me that the best deals are on the East side of
town"

"Kathy said the funniest thing the other day..."

"I was picking up laundry last night and the owner was
wondering where my girlfriend was... I was like who?? The
brunette you were with the other day..." I was like ... what?
Kathy? Oh please... I mean could YOU imagine both Kathy
and me?"

Kathy, Kathy, Kathy...

Do it long, hard and subtle enough, and you're bound to see
how she'll change when she's with you...

You will know if you were successful if:

- She tries to talk bad about the girl/s in some way. (It's
her defensive mechanism).
- She suddenly goes into silence and appears kind of
withdrawn - this is when she is reflecting
- She gets annoyed, agitated, pissed at you for bringing it
up

Another way is to capitalize on a concept called "Social
proof" as it's a very powerful psychological trigger that
can really influence the way people act.

Social Proof is all about human nature and CONDITIONING.

As humans we do things based on what other humans do.

We are more likely to make a decision or take an action
when we have seen PROOF that someone else has also made
the same decision.

The choice becomes that much easier when we realize
people "just like us" (similar demographics) have made
the exact same choices too.

It's like I'm walking to a football game to go to my
seat and 40,000 people in front of me are lined up
going through the gates waiting to enter the stadium.

Instead of analyzing where to go , I'll just follow
along with the crowd.

It's sort of like monkey see, monkey do. We are very,
VERY much influenced by people around us, especially
if we feel people around us are similar to us.

And that's the underlying concept behind social proof.

Same applies here. If you want her to see you
differently as sexual man, rather than just as
someone who's platonic, social proof is a powerful
concept because, if we can subtly "demonstrate" to
women that other women, just like them, are attracted
to us, are interested in us, enjoy hanging out with us
or they simply want us, they are more likely to make
the same decision.

Women feel attraction toward men in the company
of other women!

The fact is that women are VERY competitive creatures.

Especially when it comes to men.

The good news is that if you know how to take advantage
of this, and BRING OUT that sense of COMPETITION in a woman,
you will be able to make a woman feel STRONG feelings of
attracting for you VERY quickly...

And social proofing is one of the most powerful ways to
bring out her 'catty' side AND to inc.rease your sexual
value to her as a man.

The bottom line is that this stuff is POWERFUL,
it triggers ATTRACTION, and it communicates to a woman
that you GET IT, AND it helps you to reach inside and
touch a woman in a way she's always wanted, and in a
way that she responds to powerfully.

I feel it's time that we as men started learning more
about how women work, what they respond to, and
how to TRIGGER those powerful feelings of ATTRACTION in
the woman that YOU desire............................................ ....................

Your Friend,

SMH
Old 27-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
quinoagrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Tks for your post.

I still prefer to BY 18-20 yo SYTs who are full-time students, on a long-term basis. They are actually less expensive to keep. They are less greedy. Of course, they are much less experienced sexually. And they boost my immunity...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, thanks for reply. You had great taste.

Keep up been young and healthy.
Old 27-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xwoodx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learnt a lot from this great thread by Bro WB.

Have a nice day
Old 28-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Goodison2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinoagrain View Post
Bro, thanks for reply. You had great taste.

Keep up been young and healthy.
Bro WB indeed has great taste.

Keep up this very good thread.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1