The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Vaginas absolutely need sex or they値l waste away: study

An article that you should forward to your sex partner if she isn't giving you enough sex!

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/vagina...lly-depressed/

Vaginas absolutely need sex or they’ll waste away: study

By Andrea Downey, The Sun August 15, 2017 | 11:38am |

It’s a painful condition that can leave you itching, even burning down there — and no, it’s not a sexually transmitted infection!

Just when you thought you had enough to worry about after realizing having a “depressed” vagina is a thing, women are also at risk of vaginal atrophy.

Vaginal atrophy is a common but treatable condition that causes the vaginal wall to thin.

And while it can be a problem for women of any age, it’s more likely to affect women who are going through, or have been through, menopause.

This is because the body produces less estrogen than normal, which has an effect on how the vaginal wall behaves.

Vaginal atrophy can also occur in women who have been treated for cancer, especially in those who have had hormone treatment for breast cancer, according to the Mayo Clinic.

Common symptoms include discharge, burning, itching, difficulty peeing and pain during sex.

This might seem like enough to put you off having sex for good, but regular orgasms — from your partner or a bit of self-love — can actually ward off the nasty symptoms.

And the key is the increased blood flow to your nether regions when you climax — it works almost like a “workout” down there.

Louise Mazanti, a London-based sex therapist, said: “It is very important that we have a healthy sex life with a partner or with ourselves.”

“People very often say, ‘I don’t have a sex life because I don’t have a partner.'”

“But forget about that and have a sexual relationship with yourself.”

“It’s about using massage and touching the tissue so that it becomes alive, the blood flows and the tissue becomes elastic.”

“It is really about exercising the tissue.”

Increasing blood flow increases oxygen supply to the vagina, which means it is less likely to become inflamed, thin or dry.

According to Mazanti, if cells are not getting enough oxygen, they cannot eliminate waste from the tissue, which can cause inflammation that leads to problems such as vaginal atrophy.

A buildup of toxins can also stop vital nutrients from getting to the cells, which can leave the tissue slightly weaker and thinner.

Mazanti also said losing the ability to have sex is not just a physical problem, it can have some serious side effects on a person’s mental health.

She added: “When your ability to have sex and your desire to have sex decreases, it is a massive change in identity.”

“You start to question ‘who am I now if I am not the sexual woman I used to be?’”

“It can cause depression and an identity crisis and deep consideration of an existential nature.”

What are the main symptoms of vaginal atrophy?

Depending on how severe the condition is, you may experience a variety of symptoms, including:
  • Dryness
  • Burning sensation, particularly when you pee
  • Discharge
  • Itching
  • Urgency to pee
  • Urinary tract infections
  • Incontinence
  • Light bleeding after sex
  • Discomfort during sex
  • Dryness during sex
  • A shortening or tightening of the vagina

What causes the condition?

Vaginal atrophy is generally caused by a decrease in the production of the female sex hormone estrogen.

Estrogen is the main hormone that regulates a woman’s menstrual cycle and controls ovulation.

It is also responsible for thickening the vaginal wall and causes it to release mucous once a girl hits puberty.

So if you stop producing estrogen, the walls of your vagina can become thin and dry.

Vaginal atrophy is most common in women who have gone through the menopause, but certain cancer treatments and hormone treatments can also cause it.

Women who are smokers, who have never had a vaginal birth or do not have sex or pleasure themselves are also more at risk.

Smoking affects your blood circulation, resulting in the vagina and other tissues not getting enough oxygen.

It also reduces the effects of estrogen.

How can vaginal atrophy be treated?

Vaginal moisturizers and lubricants can be used to treat dryness and help improve your sex life.

You may have to apply moisturizer every two to three days but the effects usually last longer than lube.

A lubricant is used mainly to make sex easier and more enjoyable.

If symptoms don’t improve, over-the-counter estrogen therapy may be recommended.

Creams can be inserted into the vagina daily to restore the tissue.

Estrogen tablets may also be recommended to help restore the body’s natural levels.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vaginas absolutely need sex or they値l waste away: study

T. Q boss Sam for sharing this interesting newspaper article with us ... seems like there are a lot of benefits for us to hv sex

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!

Of course there are many benefits associated with having sex.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
moobs34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dax2 View Post
Of course there are many benefits associated with having sex.
That goes without saying
Old 22-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T. Q boss Sam for sharing this interesting newspaper article with us ... seems like there are a lot of benefits for us to hv sex
Indeed more more more ya hehhehe
Old 22-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ry4n666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more sex eh hurm...
Old 22-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The underlying message, women MUST have sex!!!

Ladies out there please look careful, if u are the conservative kind, no sex means lower levels of estrogen and increased risks of cancer, shorter life.

Please be wary of the dangers of abstaining from sex. But not to worry, there are a huge number of bros to choose from here. You are safe, wherever in the world you are.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Use it or lose it.
Applies to both sexes, not just genitals, but muscles in general, reflexes, flexibility.
I remembered it a bit too late.

So, to those young guys n gals, if you have it, flaunt it!
Old 23-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks boss Sam for this informative article here.

Hope sistas here can take note and not to neglect using the precious abalone.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Use it or lose it.
Applies to both sexes, not just genitals, but muscles in general, reflexes, flexibility.
I remembered it a bit too late.

So, to those young guys n gals, if you have it, flaunt it!
Indeed!
Like things, it has its expiry date.
You may be horny and sensitive in your teens to 30s, but you may not want sex when you reach 50s.
Old 23-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Indeed!
Like things, it has its expiry date.
You may be horny and sensitive in your teens to 30s, but you may not want sex when you reach 50s.
So must not waste any opportunity, got chance must grab.
Old 23-06-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the share dude......
Old 24-06-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes life is short, enjoy while you can.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:42 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

nice share...unfortunately my ex FB/Gf doesn't care about the research

sucks.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
octogenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice post and support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1