The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nurgle Rot

Part 4 - FL1

It’s 7am. The alarm of my clock went off. I believe in waking up early so that I can get more things done. But today I just felt less motivated. Instead of doing some work, I decided to browse some girls from FL 1 since I didn’t get any thing going last night.

Now brothers and sisters. I will not revive which stable I support or which girl I choose as I believe in “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”. So please no PM about stable, woman or anything like that.

One caught my eye and I make an appointment with OKT. 12 noon and I’m set. I went out and bought some lunch for the lady and my own condom.

I reached the destination and knock on the door. The door open without anyone in sight. Of course, the lady is waiting behind the door. As I enter, the door closed and there in front of me is a SYT in her night gown. Under the translucent night gown was nothing but a nice ample pair of breast (C enchanted) and a tiny bush down below.

She silently grab my hand and guided me to the den. She greeted me and ask me if I would like a shower with her. Of course I would. I want to be cleanse by her smooth hands and hopefully some bonus as well. Normally, some people paid the girls after the deed but I believe in giving up front as that is a motivation for them to do a good job in pleasing me. As she took the money, she politely thank me and kept the money. As she bent over to keep the money in her bag, I saw her ass and pussy. The invitation has been open. I move over and gently grab her ass and slowly rub her pussy.

She moaned and warped her arms around my neck, turning her head to kiss my lips. One hand on her pussy while the other grabbing her firm tit. She gently push me aside.

T: Sir, let’s shower and continue from there.
Me: Of course my dear.

We went into the shower, and she proceed to bath for me. Cleaning was sensational and it was heaven when she was cleaning my dick. It got harder in her hand and she gave me a dirty look.

T: So hard already? So naughty. Come sir. I give it a good clean.

With that she went down on her knees and started to give it a good lick around the tip. Seeing her licking the tip of my dick and massaging my balls in the process. The urge was so good that I grab the back of her head. It wasn’t an indication for a blowjob but when she felt my hand on her head, she swallowed my dick in her mouth. The suction was good as she continue to bob her head up and down.

5mins into the blowjob, i felt the need to cum and I wanted to do it in her pussy. I want to spray all my sperm into her pussy and the fetish of knocking up the girl. I want my sperm to touch the egg in her womb. I pull her head out of my dick with both my hands.

Me: That’s very good. But let’s continue in the bed. I want to cum inside of you.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Welcome back Nurgle. Ave Dominus Nox!
Old 22-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Please continue, TS.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 22-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates ….
Old 23-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ViVianCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story .
Old 24-06-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 26-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WhiskeyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always coming back to read and support this thread .
Old 26-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, more please.
Old 27-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 28-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
DrDoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrDoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do please keep the story coming .
Old 28-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
StealTeam69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 28-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FriskyClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By any chance will there be any more updates ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1