The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold
Elegant SYT - Pls Help her Long Story

Have always believed one good turn deserves another!

Two nites ago, make an appointment with a PRC for massage and FJ at a Lor 22 hotel. As I arrived at the hotel, full of anticipation and I saw her sitting in the lobby looking a bit tired, gloomy and uneasy. After seeing my car turning into the carpark, she quickly got up and walked towards me, I opened my windows as she approached....shyly she whispered into my ears that her aunty has just arrived and she was not even prepared for it. She asked me to send her back to her place at Lavender, I already damn sian but looking at her sad state, decided to drive her back.

Upon reaching her place, which is just behind one of the Hotel 81, she got off. My mind was racing trying to figure out what to do next and how to get some relieve As I was about to move off, I suddenly saw a very elegant and pettite figure darting out of Hotel 81. Wow! what a figure considerably tall, sexy, sweet and most of all killer elegance. But she looked very angry, so I didn't try anything and drove off. After reaching the next junction, I immediately regretted my earlier inaction and quickly made a U turn to go back to the lane behind Hotel 81.

Alas, there was no sign of her anymore. As I drove slowly down the lane, I was quietly cursing myself for allowing such a pretty thing to get away. Then from the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of her as she hurriedly walked towards the open carpark area. At this moment, I started getting cold feet, damn I can't be that horny right, asking myself - imagine just approaching any SYT on the street and asking her whether she provide a FJ! How am I going to start my question even. At this point, I wanted to give up, but I took one more look at her and her looks just convinced me that I cannot let this one slip away. Nevermind even if kena slap!

So, I drove slowly right up behind her and opened my windows (on hindsight, I must have been MAD!) I followed her in this manner for about 30m in my car and then she suddenly turned around and shouted at me in Mandarin - Why are you following me! She was fierce and her face red, not someone you want to mess around with. Actually, I didn't know what hit me and I asked, can I have your telephone nos, you are just too beautiful I muttered sheepishly. From her face, I could see that she couldn't beleive what she just heard. But somehow, she recited 8 nos to me and quickly walked away. And I shouted behind, what is your name and she responded without even turning back to look at me, XIAO XUE.

I then drove off towards home, thinking what a darn fool I must have been.......nevermind lah......better think which pron site to surface better

Next day in the morning, as I carried on my work as usual in the office, I stared at my Blackberry lying at the corner of my table and picked it up. Somehow, I moved the phonebook to Xiao Xue and called her. After a long while, she finally picked up the phone and quiely whispered to say that she was in class and can't talk on the phone and I should call back later.

After lunch was damn busy with phone calls from customers and bosses, I finally managed to find some time at about 1630 hrs to call Xiao Xue once more. This time she picked up the phone in less than 3 rings - pass QC - and this time round, I heard a sweet young voice asking me who I am. I was lost for words, how do one tell a SYT that he was the bloody idiot who stalked her last night asking for her phone nos! Er Er Er.......then she said you must be the uncle from last nite, what can I say except yes, I am that old uncle.

Anyway the story has gone long enough and most bros, would probably cursing at me now. To cut the long story short, I make appt to meet her at 1930 hrs at Lavender carpark.............

She got onto my car at 1945 hrs, she was late but she explained that she was out having dinner with a few classmates and had to rush back. I made some enquires about her and was told:

a. She is 23 years old
b. She is from Shenyang
c. She has been in Sinagpore for 6 months
d. She is taking English classes and have to be in school from 9am - 4pm
e. She works occassionally in KTV - none of her classmates are aware
f. She has hardly ever done any FJ

In fact, she explained that the nite I saw her at Lavender, she was being brought there by one of her client from the KTV. Somehow, he walked out on her after leaving her at Hotel 81 lobby and that was why she was in such a foul mood then. She went on to explain that things have been slow for her at the KTV and she was starting to have difficulties to make ends meet. And had to resort to following customers out to make the extra buck. So, I quickly chipped n and say let's go to my favourite hotel....she didn't respnd but just looked down.

Better stop now, before I blah blah away, a short summary of her stats and service provided:

Looks - 8.5/10 (one of the best SYT I have seen, very elegant too)
Body - Tall (1.62m) and shapely...very nice firm butt
Boobs - small with nice fresh pinkish nipples (not really big boobs lovers)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10 tight and fresh
Damage - $100/1.5 (excluding hotel and CD)

Personally, I think this she was my reward for doing the first girl the favour of sending her home. I will definitely RTF, do PM me if any of you are interested.
Old 18-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Elegant SYT - Pls Help her Long Story

fast hand fast leg...but she say she got to work... sigh...
Old 18-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

bro willie, me was just getting sexcited from your FR and then u suddenly ended your FR like that without the juicy part of the battlefield...

continue part 2 leh....pls... on why $100 is justifiable... cos damage is high IMHO.

Thanks
Old 18-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

becos thats his first time getting a contact directly from a street...
thats why he wont find $100 expensive...

i had that first experience too... its something money cant buy...
its the excitement we are going after, hahaha....

thats why now i am looking for other excitements... hehe
Old 18-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post

bro chinababes2001, errr what other sexcitements may i know
Old 18-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fast hand fast leg...but she say she got to work... sigh...
Hengz I retire early else cannot resist temptation loh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 18-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Hengz I retire early else cannot resist temptation loh
sigh... i am trying
Old 18-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro chinababes2001, errr what other sexcitements may i know
hmmm... very long stories lei... how to say?

anyway, its those kind of feelings that its so routine and nothing special bonking away... even if she is pretty or big boobs.

you jus need to have some change... try something more challenging, etc...
Old 18-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah. Story start very good but ending does nt match the start leh .

Why is she worth $100.
Small boobs meaning cup A only?
Old 18-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm... very long stories lei... how to say?

anyway, its those kind of feelings that its so routine and nothing special bonking away... even if she is pretty or big boobs.

you jus need to have some change... try something more challenging, etc...
bro, is like that one lah... me oso retired from bonking FLs and went to tui-na and now back to bonking FLs and now getting a bit.... routine too....but the older I get....the more the SYTs look delicious.... jiat lat liao lah... me becoming a DOM soon

ya... maybe really got to try something more challenging... machiam climbing real mountains....and crossing more long gangs
Old 18-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro willie, me was just getting sexcited from your FR and then u suddenly ended your FR like that without the juicy part of the battlefield...

continue part 2 leh....pls... on why $100 is justifiable... cos damage is high IMHO.

Thanks
Really dun know what the market rate for PRC is right now, so far the rate that I have been charged have been in the range of 80 - 100, so when she asked for 100, I didn't really bother about it. But if market rate is well below this, do let me know then I can neg with her the next time I look her up.
Old 18-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

hahaha bro, you may just be right. We all get excited by different things and different situations, guess in this case could very well just, be the rght place the right time and the right one
Old 18-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
hahaha bro, you may just be right. We all get excited by different things and different situations, guess in this case could very well just, be the rght place the right time and the right one
haha... been there done that!
thats why i say its definitely worth it one...

i still rem my incident few yrs back... my heart was like pumping and total adrenaline rush! hahaha...
*i have tried numberous gals but that one makes me feel like my virgin fuck once again! hahaha
Old 18-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, is like that one lah... me oso retired from bonking FLs and went to tui-na and now back to bonking FLs and now getting a bit.... routine too....but the older I get....the more the SYTs look delicious.... jiat lat liao lah... me becoming a DOM soon

ya... maybe really got to try something more challenging... machiam climbing real mountains....and crossing more long gangs
haha... its a vicious cycle...

Health centres, Tui-nas, KTVs, FLs, Locals, Tourists, GL-150s... you name it, you got it! haha

Thats why i say got to try something different!
I am always looking for something new
Old 18-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

so many syt around ...which to go for it ah
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1