The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I offer my fat sexy body and my sexy cock to give them warm.
i offer tis 2 u....lol...i puprposely censor off their eyes,cos i tink cn't find em on internet de...lol...kind of original @ tis pt of time....

top & bottom pix ger different ger hor

i got no censor ver de....lol...may b send 2 u on pm later another day...lol

jus share share onli...
Old 10-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bus stations, streets in Vietnam's big cities jammed as Tet travel rush begins

People in big cities rush to their hometown for the biggest family union of the year in Tet

By Son Luong / Tuoi Tre News February 10, 2018, 09:57 GMT+7

A sea of vehicles is seen on Dao Tan Street in Hanoi on February 9, 2018. Photo: Tuoi Tre

A street leading to Mien Dong Bus Station in Ho Chi Minh City is seen packed with vehicles on February 9, 2018. Photo: Tuoi Tre

Tired passengers are seen while waiting to buy tickets at the Mien Dong Bus Station in Ho Chi Minh City on February 9, 2018. Photo: Tuoi Tre

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/...ins/44049.html

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Jetstar leaves hundreds of checked bags behind on Japan-Vietnam flight

The flight was loaded with extra fuel due to poor weather conditions

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News February 8, 2018, 13:14 GMT+7

Hundreds of passengers on a Jetstar flight from Osaka, Japan to Hanoi on Monday night landed at Noi Bai International Airport the next morning only to find that their checked baggage had been left behind.

Flight BL621, operated by budget carrier Jetstar Pacific, departed Japan two hours later than its initially scheduled time and touched down in Hanoi at 3:20 am on Tuesday.

As the passengers disembarked and headed for the conveyor belt to claim their checked baggage, many became alarmed when their bags were nowhere to be found.

Hours after landing, Jetstart had yet to issue an official notice about the whereabouts of the missing baggage, according to several passengers.

A Jetstar representative later told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper that due to the windy season in Japan, flights departing from airports in the East Asian country might take around 30 minutes longer to reach Vietnam.

The Osaka-Hanoi flight in question took over five hours instead of the usual four hours and 30 minutes, according to the Jetstar representative.

To adhere to safety standards, the plane had to be loaded with extra fuel before departing in case of prolonged flight times.

In circumstances where additional fuel is necessary, it is standard procedure for airlines to leave some checked baggage behind to ensure that planes are not overloaded, the representative explained.

Jetstar reassured passengers that the baggage was not missing, but was instead being transported to Vietnam on a later flight operated by national carrier Vietnam Airlines.

As of Wednesday, all baggage from the flight had landed in Hanoi and the airline has been working to deliver the luggage to owners as quickly as possible, the representative said.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Ready-made feasts free Vietnamese women from Tet chores

By Vuong Linh February 7, 2018 | 12:03 pm GMT+7

Why should men have all the fun while women are slaving away in the kitchen?

Vietnamese women are traditionally in charge of the housework, and that burden multiplies when it comes to the country’s biggest holiday, Tet. But some have found a way out.

They pay other people to do their chores.

“My days of organizing parties are over. They will bring all the food over on New Year’s Eve,” said a woman in Hanoi, who only revealed her first name as Thao.

“The burden is off my shoulders,” she said.

Tet, or the Lunar New Year, will fall next week and is the most important holiday in Vietnam. It involves a lot of parties and house visits, and as a result requires a lot of cooking and cleaning.

In the still largely patriarchal Vietnam, most of the work is usually done by the women, until they can stand it no more.

Media reports and human rights organizations have been criticizing the housework stereotype in Vietnam, so companies are featuring more men in advertisements for kitchen appliances (although only in supporting roles) now that modern women have decided to give themselves a break.

“There are menus with prices on Facebook. I just need to browse and order,” Thao said.

She said her family will have a boiled chicken for the altar, and will be treated to all the traditional Tet dishes including bamboo sprouts, fried spring rolls, meat paste and fried shrimp.

By paying around $200, she has bought herself a lot of free time.

“Tet is for relaxing and having fun,” she said.

Ho Thanh Mai, who runs a business supplying Tet meals in Hanoi, said 90 percent of her customers are office workers who are too busy for all the holiday chores, and at the same time internet-savvy enough to catch up with new services online.

Mai said people used to book just the essential items like banh chung (sticky rice cakes), but now more and more are ordering full feasts.

Thanh, another woman living in the capital, has searched the internet to “liberate” herself.

In the past, she had to run back and forth between her office and her kitchen at home to prepare the year-end party. Her husband is the eldest son in the family, which means he is in charge of family parties and she ends up doing all the work.

Well, not any more.

“I used to spend an entire day shopping, cooking and cleaning up. It was exhausting,” she said.

This year, she spent half an hour to prepare a party for 30 people, and it cost her VND2.7 million ($120) including cleaning up afterwards.

“It's only a little bit more expensive than what I'd usually pay, but now I feel so much freer and happier,” she said.

As with all revolutions, Thanh said she has met with opposition.

Her husband was not on board to start with. “Home-cooked meals are more meaningful,” he said.

But when she complained about her back pains and asked him to cook it himself, he quickly agreed to the idea.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Wealthy Vietnamese turn their backs on 'boring' Tet for overseas travel

By Ngan Anh February 9, 2018 | 05:00 pm GMT+7

Droves of families are escaping the usual rigmarole for a more exotic Lunar New Year.

Nguyen Thu Huong won’t be making the traditional pilgrimage back to Ha Tinh Province to celebrate the upcoming Tet with her husband’s family this year. Instead, they are going to Singapore to enjoy shopping and sightseeing.

Traveling overseas allows her family to bypass the crowds, clogged roads and boredom that can mark Tet in Vietnam. Huong, her husband and their small son have also visited Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong in previous years.

“I don’t want a boring Tet, staying at home in Hanoi or going to Ha Tinh. Tet celebrations are always the same old thing - eating, drinking and watching TV galas - every year,” said Huong, 30, who works for the State Bank of Vietnam. “Traveling overseas is interesting, and it doesn't cost much more than visiting tourist spots in this country.”

Huong is just one of many Vietnamese people who have decided to go abroad this Tet holiday, which starts on February 15.

Many travel agents said they have received 20-30 percent more bookings for overseas travel than last year.

Vietravel has received an estimated 19,000 bookings for outbound tours this Tet, while Lu Hanh Viet and Hanoi Red Tour have forecast 10,000 and 3,000 customers respectively. Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea and Japan are proving to be the most popular destinations.

Rising overseas travel is a result of smooth economic development and an expanding middle class, said Nguyen Cong Hoan, vice general director of Hanoi Redtour. “A more affluent younger generation now wants to see the world. They are willing to spend more money on experiencing new destinations.”

Vietnam’s middle class population is believed to be the fastest growing in Southeast Asia. The so-called "middle and affluent class" earning $714 a month or more in Vietnam will double to 33 million people, about a third of the population, between 2014 and 2020, Nikkei Asian Review reported, citing Boston Consulting Group.

Meanwhile, market research firm Nielsen has estimated that the number of middle class Vietnamese will reach 44 million by 2020 and 95 million by 2030.

According to Mastercard, Vietnam has the second fastest growing outbound market in the Asia Pacific region, after Myanmar, with projected annual growth of 9.5 percent between 2016 and 2021.

Eric Schneider, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, Mastercard Advisors, said the burgeoning middle class is driving the growth of outbound travel in Asia Pacific, including Vietnam, along with other trends such as the emergence of the Asian millennial traveler and on the other end of the spectrum the senior traveler, as well as new technology and infrastructure developments. Asia Pacific travelers will continue to fuel global tourism growth in years to come, providing vast opportunities for businesses to benefit through the development of products and solutions that seek to improve their overall travel experiences.

Mastercard forecast that some 7.5 million Vietnamese travelers will venture outside the country in 2021, increasing from only 4.8 million in 2016.

Changing Tet

The essence of Tet, Vietnam’s biggest holiday, is morphing as rising incomes and an expanding network of international flights prompt more people to travel abroad.

“For us, Tet is mainly a vacation period,” said a Hanoian named Tran Bao Ngoc, who is planning to visit South Korea for the festival, leaving her parents at home.

“I don’t think my absence will kill their mood,” she said, adding that she planned to spend up to VND60 million ($2,642) on her vacation. “For me, it's not a small sum, but I think a one-week vacation is rare, so it's worth spending the money.”

Traditionally, Vietnamese people return home during Tet for a family gathering before New Year's Eve, followed by days of visiting relatives. However, the observance of this custom is becoming less strict. “We're not that close to our relatives anymore, so there's no need,” Ngoc said.

On a lighter note, going on vacation during Tet is a way for many young Vietnamese women to avoid distant relatives’ prying questions like: “When are you getting married?” or “When are you planning on having a baby?”

For many married women, it is also a way of escaping the stress that comes with the exhausting chores of preparing traditional food for the ancestral rites.

Tran Thu Ha, 35, from Hanoi, said she got an earful from her mother-in-law when she and her husband traveled to Japan during Tet some years ago. “She gave me a long lecture about why we should show up for the ancestral rites at my husband’s house. But other relatives also started dropping out in the following years, and she loosened up.”

This Tet, Ha will be going to Australia with her husband and some friends. “My husband said it's a New Year gift for me,” she said.

For many affluent travelers such as Ha, foreign travel during Tet has become its own tradition. “Ten years ago, 1,000km to domestic destinations like Da Nang was considered far away,” she said. “Now, our radius of travel is more than 3,000km, and the new destinations are overseas.”

Old 10-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Tet travel rush: Crowds mob Tan Son Nhat Airport to welcome home relatives

By Vu Doan February 7, 2018 | 01:46 pm GMT+7

Be prepared for seasonal chaos if you're planning on picking up loved ones from Vietnam's largest airport.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/video/t...s-3709225.html

Old 10-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

TET lai leow....

TET la TET la TET...TET la TET la TET...

Old 11-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all bros ..Anyone have connection on HCMC studio rental agent , I be going there for a 2 weeks vacation looking to rent a good accommodation..

Any bros could help by pm me details ..Thanks !
Old 12-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everGREEN00 View Post
Hello, where can i find thread of the extra fun place in HCMC?

Just do a simple search in the International Reports forum for "HCM" and you should be able to find those old & new threads related to HCM cheonging

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i offer tis 2 u....lol...
jus share share onli...

So unfair.......nobody offer to me........huhuhu........

BTW now you sound like an OKT

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Tet travel rush: Crowds mob Tan Son Nhat Airport to welcome home relatives

By Vu Doan February 7, 2018 | 01:46 pm GMT+7

Be prepared for seasonal chaos if you're planning on picking up loved ones from Vietnam's largest airport.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/video/t...s-3709225.html

I was not prepared, when came out from the Arrival Hall last friday wah I though some well known celebrity is coming back or wat......whole outside was packed worst than sardines......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 12-02-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
TET lai leow....

TET la TET la TET...TET la TET la TET...

Tink this other Tet jingle/song is more popular, can hear practically everywhere.....

Tet Tet Tet Tet Tet roi, Tet Tet Tet Tet Te roi.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Hi all bros ..Anyone have connection on HCMC studio rental agent , I be going there for a 2 weeks vacation looking to rent a good accommodation..

Any bros could help by pm me details ..Thanks !

I have never used AirBnB before but my other super regular HCM kaki that is with me on most of my trips use it very frequently and I always kaypo go and see his those studio apartments

Try lah, the prices is not very expensive about 35usd/day you can get quite a nice studio apartment in D1 already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
So unfair.......nobody offer to me........huhuhu........

BTW now you sound like an OKT

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
amazing theme...now you are in awe...

Old 12-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I was not prepared, when came out from the Arrival Hall last friday wah I though some well known celebrity is coming back or wat......whole outside was packed worst than sardines......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
eager hawkish relatives (1 passenger 20 hawks at airport) waiting to receive lixi...

when did you started traveling in Friday...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1