The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

She called me when I just finished drinking in another pub.. ask me go to her pub talk. When I reach, bucket of beer and pussy waiting for me 😫😫😫😫
Old 22-06-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Sorry yesterday half drunk, so writing rubbish.. Yesterday don't feel like going to Feline's pub. (2 girls quarrel, and I'm also in the mix. Siam first better LOL)

So I go to another pub, see got new mei mei to talk to or not. Found 2 small pub side by side. One got show soccer, very crowded. The other 1 got mei mei, but is like ghost town. Of course I choose the ghost town la.. If the mei mei got 'needs' then is me lor

I take a smoke outside. Just nice the auntie from the pub come out to sit awhile. I chat with her abit.. I tell her I looking for pub got girl can accompany me drink. She say have.. inside got 2 girls 20 plus from China. I tell her ok. Open 1 bucket. She very happy. Because she got target of 300 bucket a month. lol..

I go in see the 2 girls hanging around 1 table of customers. 1 buang, the eyes like goldfish those type. The other 1 still not bad. Abit baby fats around, shoulder length hair. She wrapped a shawl around her shoulders, then 1 side keep dropping, look like suductive slut. (I love it!!)

So auntie go to the table, then talk to the girls and point to my direction (I think she tell them I looking for girls to chat). Then the slut 1 come over to sit with me. (I love you Auntie!!)

We chat abit, introduce ourselves. Let's call her Raine since her real name has got to do with water. And we also played dice. She is damn damn pro in dice. I play out of every 5 game only win her once. Lucky she never force me drink. I small sip small sip also will drunk if like that play.

I talk to her abit about my job, my life and Feline. She also tell me that last time she work office. (Wow! China OL). This girl so young, also divorced and got baby 1. Somehow she say she don't feel like talking about her baby.

We talk about things like next time I go to China, she can be my tour guide. So I also tell her, if she got day off I'll be her tour guide for Singapore as well (my tour package inclusive of a ride on the bed with my cock poking u LOL)

I can tell that she keeps her distance by being polite. She didn't resist much when I wrap my hands around her waist. But I think she don't feel comfortable about it. (Not easy 1 la haha)

Later I around 12am, I think her "big customer" come Liao. She tell me nicely that she need to accompany him. (That's fine, I'm not crazy for her) So I left the pub..

I abit hungry, haven't had dinner. So I went opposite to eat something before going home. Suddenly, my phone ring.. It's Feline..

To be continued...
Old 22-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

She talk to me in angry tone. Ask me go down to talk to her. She angry that I go eat with Ella. I tell her, it's just dinner. I regard her as friend so I want to eat with her. Her thinking is that I'm hers, cannot go out with her friend (I think she scared her money bank fly away)

Since I'm nearby, I go lor. I wanted to just talk outside the pub with her. In the end she say she open 1 bucket beer for me liao ask me go inside drink. Piang eh.. I can't drink anymore la. I tell her I dun want to drink. She ask me I go where drink, so I told her nearby lor.

She come hug and try to comfort me. Of course I still unhappy la. Hug hug like that ok liao meh.

She try to prove to me that she's at home during the day. She show me pic that she take at home. (Picture of her room mate drunk on her bed, and 1 more pic I can't remember) both pics she show me was taken this morning. She also say she menses can't fuck. Today then finish.

Then later she say she 买场 bring me go her hostel. $300.

(I so confused.. this girl is really wtf) but anyway, Pussy open liao.. Go poke lor. Somemore in the dorm. Woo!

Kns reach the room straight away take off everything liao. No feel 1. Usually this type of makeup sex sibei shiok 1. But I no feel with her. Just a rotten loose pussy to play. I did it anyway, mercenery, doggy. She also ride on me until she cum.

Then later she say she buy only $100 (1 hour) so need to go back to work. I also feeling abit of headache from all the drinking. I say I walk her back to the pub. We chat and laugh abit. Inside I still don't trust her. I still feel she's full of lies.

Then here's the best part: she tell me she no money to pay for the $100 买场. Ask me can pay for her or not. I laughed.

I tell her: Really? For that $100 you fuck me?
She realise that I'm calling her a cheap slut.

(Seriously.. Imo u want to makeup to someone, u should do it sincerely. If sex is what u give to makeup, do it with love. Pay your time off, decorate the place, light the candles, make it romantic.)

She ask me to pay for the 买场 really make me feel that she just want to use her body to let me fuck. Hoping that I not angry with her, and continue to be her boyfriend, and continue to hang flower.
(Sorry girl, this works if we agreed to sex for money from the start. You told me it's not about money, its love.)

I didn't pay. Just walked away..
Old 23-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2156 / Power: 20
tomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond repute

woo.. camping for more..
Old 24-06-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
condenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support nice story
Old 24-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AdamWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Who wan to up Feline let me know... Dun KC just for fun. Can 1 😃😃
What is her rate?
Old 25-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
zacefron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzacefron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If the girl starts to lie it is time to dump her .
Old 25-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

nice write up bro... so wad happen next?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacefron View Post
If the girl starts to lie it is time to dump her .
Fully agreed . !
Old 26-06-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

Unexpectedly, Sunday Feline msg me again. She say she have been thinking about us the 2 days until she can't sleep well.

Of course I ask her the same thing: why she wearing the same clothes. She try to explain to me:
she was drunk the night before, never change clothes then sleep liao. (Ya I remember she did that a few times before)
Then in the day time her friend will bring her go out with customer to get tips. (Ya I know that she does that too, because she's not doing well at the pub), no choice need to work in the day.

She swear to god that she never sleep with anyone.
She also say if she sleep around, why no one help her, need to work day time.

She sound quite quite sincere, then I heart melt half again. Melt half because I ask her directly: you want me back issit want me to hang flower for you.
She say: "no la"
I tell her: "I can't help u this month"
She say: "no need, you help me alot Liao"

(Now fully melted liao...)

That night different liao.. msg her half way no reply, her room mate will take her phone to reply me and take picture of her drunk, in the bed (LOL)

I think I'm really wrong about her this time.. What do u think?
Old 26-06-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

Heard from her friend Feline will knock off early this Friday to accompany me (auto 1)

I never write about Raine. But my relationship with Raine has progressed a little further.. (no up her yet, she give me a feeling she wants take it slow)

2 pussies is better than 1 right?
Old 26-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This ain't two pussies, it's call pussy for backup. Lol.
HFJ is a different league in terms of playing field, if you don't manage well, can become killing field.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
nice write up bro... so wad happen next?
return you 9 points.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This ain't two pussies, it's call pussy for backup. Lol.
HFJ is a different league in terms of playing field, if you don't manage well, can become killing field.
Well said bro .
Old 26-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Bros.. I noob in this type of places. Just come to know that The place I go is not HFJ. Is KTV pub but can hang flower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1