The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
Sorry for delay...very tired these days. Thanks for support
No Worries Bro ... Take Your Time .... Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys. Not much stories to share recently..
Old 22-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

More discussions here?
Old 23-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Adventure #16: World Cup Dinner and Drinks

It has been awhile since we have been out drinking. Just nice, there was a match between Brazil vs Costa Rica that night, and wife is a Brazil fan, so we planned to have dinner outside.

She wore a light blue, short one piece dress, with a v neck opening at the top. Not that deep v kind but good enough to show some cup D cleavage.

Met her at 1800hrs after work at Millennia Walk for an early dinner before walking around to find a place to catch the match. We chanced upon this place by the taxi stand called Fumee, which is showing the match outside. We walked in to try and get a table but it was already 1945hrs and the place is already packed. Thought we got no chance to catch the match already.

Suddenly heard a voice from behind asking, "你们几个人? Food or drinks?". Turned around and saw a guy from the group seated at tall table behind asking us. "Drinks only. We ate already and want to catch the match but no table liao." I replied. "Ok, you all don't mind squeeze, we can share table. But we also not enough seats." The guy invited us. I checked with wife. She doesn't seems to mind, plus match almost starting (national anthem playing in background already).

We thanked him and join the group. Brief intro about the group. They were about 8-10 of them, presumably friends in their 40s. Had about 4-5 bottles of whisky on their table. The guy who invited us is called A. He intro the rest of them but I can only remembered the few guys next to us. A guy, B offered his seat to wife too. We ordered a tower of beer for ourselves.

So match started as per normal. Boring first half. 0-0. I went to the toilet during the break. The toilets were in the mall and was few minutes walk. When I came back, saw wife was chit chatting with A and B. A was seated next to her, while B who gave up his seat, was standing rather closely behind her. Must be enjoying the cleavage and her black bra downblouse. Nothing wrong.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Second half, match is getting more excited and we are also downing our tower rather quickly. Me and wife were a bit high already. Finally Brazil scored the first goal. Wife was so happy, stood up and jump around, causing her pair of cup D boobs to bounce up and down. Quite obvious to the group. Not before long, Brazil scored the second goal and wife is ecstatic, jumping around me with her hands up, rewarding the group with the same bouncing boobs view. Match ended 2-0. The rest of the group were already gone.

"在看下一场? Nigeria Iceland?" A asked. "Ya, since already watching liao plus we got left quite a bit whisky." B joined in asking too. I looked at wife, she doesn't seems to object, so we decided to stay. Wife excused herself to go to the toilet while I chatted with A and B.

"Bro, you all just married? Looks quite young." A asked. "No lah, quite few years already. I already 37 and she 35." I replied.

"Sure or not. Don't look like leh, especially your wife looks young and haha.. figure also. U lucky man." B joined in. "Haha, ok la. Occasionally got do some workout." I replied knowing they are interested by wife.

"Dear, they say u don't look like 35 and your figure good. Haha" I told wife as she was walking back. "Wah lau, why u tell people my age one." She chided me.

"Its ok la. Anyway you look young and nice figure ma. Nothing to be shy of ma.Good things must share ma." B teased her. "So your hubby says u occasionally work out also ah. So what kinda work out? Haha." B smiled cheekily and continue teasing her. I knew where they are driving at but since we are all high and I am around, I let her be. I pretended to be drunk and dozed off while watching the match.

By then, we had already downed few glasses of whiskies while chit chatting and wife is in a teasing mood too and replied, "Every kind of work out lo, step aerobics, squats, sit ups, stretches. Day and night."

"Wah, demo leh. Stretch ah. Must be flexible. Squats sounds sexy and tempting. Haha. 来来, show us." A requested. As wife is already high, she just agreed. By then the place was already quite empty.

She positioned herself sideways, facing A and with her back to B. She did some stretching and bend forward to touch her toes. As she did that, she exposed her deep cleavage to A and her black panties to B.

Next up, she tried to do half squats in her heels and semi drunk state. Obviously that won't work out and she almost fell. Luckily, B grabbed her from behind around her waist, probably also her side boobs, to balance her.

"Come come I support u then u do better." B was holding her slightly below her waist area, close to her butt. She did a couple of half squats, each time she went down, it causes the edge of her dress to fly up, exposing a bit of her black panties to A and each time I can tell B hands is moving lower and end up cupping her butt cheeks. B gave her butt a squeeze as she went down for the last squat, which caused my wife to jump up.

"Sorry, just testing if the workout pays off. Good. It's firm" B apologize cheekily. "Come come drink." B passed her another glass of whisky. By then wife is already too high to be angry.

They continued their dirty chatting and teasing throughout the night. I can hear them asking her things is that how she worked out her firm ass, asking her does she like to ride, favourite position is cow girl, her cup size, nipples pointed, aerolas big, etc. Wife continued entertaining and drinking with them, with occasional A and B brushings against her butt and breasts. Finally match ended with Nigeria winning 2-0. We thanked them for their hospitality and hoped to see each other again here during the World Cup. (Didn't exchange contacts).

Wife slept in the car on the way back while I was getting turned on as I recalled the scenes and conversations. Once home, wife went to shower while I was washing up. I saw her pair of panties and blue dress in the laundry basket. I took out the panties and checked. It was stained and wet. (Quickly took a photo of the panties). She is obviously turned on by all the teasing.

And we ended the enjoyable night with a session of great sex. Wife was extremely horny and wet.

Last edited by prince_81; 23-06-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Seems like it's too softcore actions. No sound from any bros.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Seems like it's too softcore actions. No sound from any bros.
LoL .... All Must Be Either Tired Or Busy Bonking .... Catching Gals

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
paynow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
369kiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more, support.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS!
Old 26-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asld002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates TS!
Old 26-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. Can share the pics of your wife sexy undies?
Old 27-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Can share the pics of your wife sexy undies?
U have kik? Let me know your ID.
Old 27-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
hupkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 27-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster