The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future
The MILF and I

I was thinking whether to post this here or in the pictures thread, but i may not have photos as regularly so eventually decided here.

I have known this MILF for about 2 years now. She was actually my ML. E cuppers on a petite frame. Some tummy fats which she lost quite a bit of recently. Yes, you read right. E cuppers

So, off and on we had been making out in the MP but because it was a clean joint, it was always a rushed affair and positions were limited. We would flirt regularly over Wechat and on a few occassions I would offer to drive her home and we would go to some ulu carpark and just fondle. Somehow never got beyond that. I guess I hesitated cos, while I would like to bonk her without restraints, I felt like she was getting hooked onto me. Don't want emotional baggages, just nice hot sex.

All that changed late last month. She had changed work places and I had not bonked her in 6 months. Was really missing those big boobs of hers. I have attached a clothed view of those knockers that I secretly took.

(an older photo)

So one Monday morning, I contacted her just as she finished her night shift. Picked her up and then suggested to her if she wanted to "rest" in a decent hotel. She was sheepish but did not object so it was no turning back liao. Little bro took control there and then. I had been eyeing this non 81 or Fragrance hotel for a while now. Guess it is slightly better one. So bit the bullet, parked the car at that hotel and asked them if they had a room for 1 night (I figured it was better than asking for 3 hours, not so obvious haha). Thankfully they had a room and the deal was sealed.

We were both nervous, cos after talking for quite a while about doing this, we were actually now doing it haha.... needless to say, we were a bit quiet in the lift heading up to the room. Quickly went in and locked the door.

My heart was beating fast and my little bro was feeling the strain of being "locked up" so long. We undressed and I finally got to see her fully naked for the first time. Boing! went the little one. She had lost weight around the tummy so it made her boobs stand out even more. Couldn't resist and sucked on her nipples. my dick was throbbing but I resisted a bit and said, let's wash up and be clean before we start any action. She went into the small shower area, then asked if I was joining her... of course!

Warm water washed against our bodies as we soaped each other..... to be continued soon... promise...
Old 05-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The MILF and I

nice bro camping for more!
Old 05-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Nice story bro, support!
Old 05-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the nice pixs and wonderful story, please continue.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
LiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting up a tent .
Old 05-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
TCSS MODERATION deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 05-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sedawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The MILF and I

Good story, bro. Keep the juice(story) flowing.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 6
HoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to more updates .
Old 05-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hoangsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 05-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Spitzhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more .
Old 05-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

go on pls...exciting start...
Old 05-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
zalada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 05-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it coming Bro!!!!!
Old 06-06-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, faster put up the next few posts with photos.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
ben 10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1