The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
As a disclaimer, I am actually a hardcore opposition voter. There is a lot of Du3 Lan3 in my heart because I disagree with how they have been handling our CPF monies. However - to be objective - this summit has been a masterstroke in diplomacy. To the fellas who think this is a waste of money, c'mon don't be so short-sighted.

In case you haven't realized, this event has painted a huge target on our backs. Both leaders are very high-profile and volatile, with long lists of enemies. It is not inconceivable that many terrorist organizations could be shortlisting this summit as a splendid opportunity to put their names in the limelight. Much of the 20 mil goes into security detail and logistics. It is a show of force and a deterrence. If you're spending peanuts on security detail, I reckon we would have some very interesting Straits Times headlines by now.

And that is just for the management of immediate concerns. Long term agenda-wise, if this event goes off successfully, we are gonna position ourselves as a location of choice for diplomatic events. Think Geneva - wouldn't 20 mil be a small price to pay to be the Geneva of the Oceanic region?

What about free publicity? Quick Question - How much does it cost to put a front page advertisement on a newspaper? Answer - At least 5 figures. Maybe even 6 or 7 figures for major publications with large, international audiences. This event has put Singapore in the front page of countless of newspapers around the world. FOR FREE. How much money have we saved from that alone? I bet we'll have broken even from just that.

Let's not forget, if we manage to buddy-buddy with Fat Boy and Cheeto-Faced Prez, people are gonna think twice about bullying us. We are living in a volatile region after all. Also, if Fat Boy likes Singapore, he's not gonna nuke us. In case you think this is a far-fetched idea, it happened in real life btw, during WW2. The Americans were gonna bomb Kyoto, but Secretary of War Henry Stimson ordered that city to be removed from the target list because he visited the place before and thought it was too beautiful to be destroyed.

Not all benefits are tangible, or manifest themselves with immediate effect. If you still can't see that - all things considered - this 20 mil is actually a small price to pay, you're just a blind hater.
Agreed and the most amazing thing is the speed at which the whole event was organised. An event of similar security usually takes one year to plan. Kudos to our guys for getting things done in a matter of days.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

agree this event is a master stroke in diplomacy for Singapore.

we are surrounded by neighbours who wants our economy, ranging from developing their own sea ports, digging extra sea channels to bypass us, have global railway that stop short of our country...

this event brought awareness to the world our steadfast policies and reliability in Singapore cannot be replaced just by material wealth or physical resources.
The people in the country made the difference.

i'm sure we will make many more times of the $20m we spent, from future global trades that opened up to us because of this Summit.

i'm proud to b a singaporean.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 13-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyRock View Post
I suppose 20 mil is peanuts compared to what the Jinx lost through GIC?
20m to make peace no war worth it.
More job for north korean, from usa company worth it.
Ship come spore port, no war
Old 13-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Jjleejj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good advertisement for Singapore, especially Sentosa, garden by the Bay.....world world reporters are around. I think is worth it.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

as they feedback report to states
american said very hot sweating
Old 13-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kim & Trump paid their visits to our PM’s office.

No 10 mins courtesy call to our president Halimah whose office in Istana too?

No protocol?🤔
Old 13-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

what he tell to halimah??
Hariraya mood la.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
20 mil can give to various charity organizations Liao ma! So hao lian for what?
lao auntie uncle, kao peh at tanglin,
Curse swear in hokkien.
Jiak liao bee.
Say to policemen waste money

Last edited by sionglim; 13-06-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyRock View Post
I suppose 20 mil is peanuts compared to what the Jinx lost through GIC?
South korean girls protest at nite.
Six gals all arrested.
Swift action by spf
Had repatrite back to korea,.

Last edited by sionglim; 14-06-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

See..70% had spoken. 20 mil is peanut. Look at the bigger picture.

Thank you
Old 13-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Tourism board spent more to advertised SG
News all over the world reported this historic meeting

SINGAPORE n SENTOSA boleh
Old 14-06-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

$20m spent only to be stated as Singapore, Malaysia....

!@#$ na bei....
Old 14-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Spore curreny, nothing to do with malaysia.
By the way mahatheir say pospone not cancel.
He had told the japanese.
If pospone need to monetary compensate spore garmend?
Old 14-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjleejj View Post
Good advertisement for Singapore, especially Sentosa, garden by the Bay.....world world reporters are around. I think is worth it.
Analyst said spore may gain about $700
On retailing n tourism due to media exposure
S T website news
Old 14-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
$20m spent only to be stated as Singapore, Malaysia....

!@#$ na bei....
Read somewhere that some idiot news say Sillypore part of Malaysia .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1