The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
"Exciting" life or exiting life

Hi everyone.
I have been a regular on this forum like many of you reading juicy yet exciting stories of many others but lack of courage to share mine.
But i think, it is time to write my own encounter to "recap" myself of what i have experience so far.

As many pure singaporean that has gone through the usual process of studying and during my days were still the nokia/friendster/penpal era or even "teens magazine/teenage magazine" where penpal was still popular.
Who the hell uses pen writing nowadays but those were the days we do so.

Recalling back to those days, it was my very first time having physical contact with another girl. Some slight info,

Let's call her E.
E was a secondary school girl like everyone. I knew her through the penpal thing and exchange number, went in contact. I was only 14 when i knew her but she was a year older than i am. So it was like she was "guiding" me the whole time on how it should be going.
Everything went on, daily text and those days teens love to hug their phone for hours in the night, talking like they are in a legal process. Till 1 day after 1/2months, she mentioned about meeting up and i was excited.
Knowing that she was no longer a virgin because of her ex, i was wondering if anything is gonna happen when we meet.

So there comes the day which we are meeting up, she called me in the morning suggesting to come over to my place instead. I quickly agreed knowing nobody is going to be home.
Soon after, she came all the way down to the west ( she stays in sk ) to my place. As it was the 1st time seeing her in real, i got a shocked. I saw someone who is quite curvey, with a pair B to C cup boobs appearing in front of me and it is someone which i have been talking to.
I invited her in, and we had some light chat. She was definitely the talkative and taking the initiative one.
So we were chatting in my room and all of a sudden, she came over and push me down on the bed and started kissing me. As it was my first time, i have 0 knowledge about it but i know i just have to be gentle, go with the flow should be alright.

She was such a good kisser with so much of a tongue action and i learnt the rope in a short time. We were kissing fiercely and things got abit heating up.
I know that my little bro has been waiting to come out for some breathing and for her, she is really horny i guess.
I guess she felt my little bro, she waste no second and started grabbing it. She use some force to grab it showing how much hunger she has for my little bro.
With our lips still locking, the next thing i knew was i felt her warm hands around my long waited bro. She was no time to feel it, stroke it.
At the moment, it felt so good and i know it will not last for long.
She broke the kiss and the next thing i know, my shorts was off and she was having my dick in her mouth.
She was really showing how hungry she was and continue blowing me with some force and speed. It lasted for 3mins and it felt so good before she couldnt take it anymore, she stopped the bj.
She started sitting on me, holding my dick, guide and slide in into her. She let out a moan when it entered, she started riding like a real horse rider at turf city.
It was my virgin, she took it and i know i can never handle it for long.
Not long after she ride, i know i am gonna explode and i told her that.
She took her chance till the very moment i told her before i exploded, she took everything in her mouth and waste no drops of it.
Everything ended in a short time including our r/s.
It was the first time and the last time i saw her.

Right after that incident, i stopped having sex but i do have hanky panky with my ex gfs and some girls till i was 16 which happened in school.
To be continued..
Old 23-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "Exciting" life or exiting life

Nice story
Old 23-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
kirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 23-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Halogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 23-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
kirk88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirk88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I standby with popcorn and beer .
Old 23-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Flatbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to read some more .
Old 23-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WhipItUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!
Old 24-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Meijing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeijing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I support and chop seat .
Old 24-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
tampop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks and sure exciting life.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TVcolouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such exciting life, thx.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ransomewhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping !!
Old 25-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
HeeHee88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 25-06-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1