The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
the best is go to those after-midnight shows starting at 2/3/4 AM, cine at orchard sure got such shows daily.. kekeke
Bro you will be surprised nowadays many youngsters catch 2/3/4 am shows. Try 10/11am shows, almost no one. Once only me, my gf and an uncle in the whole cinema. Had a very good BJ that morning.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
joejack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fuck in public? a few month back, met a girl called Vxx (malay,short, normal body with great smile) in BF club. Just cut it short... I managed to fk her in the car park near her flat before she went up...dot really got chance to get hp no..
Old 30-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nicetongue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejack View Post
fuck in public? a few month back, met a girl called Vxx (malay,short, normal body with great smile) in BF club. Just cut it short... I managed to fk her in the car park near her flat before she went up...dot really got chance to get hp no..
bro, wat is BF club?
Old 02-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Best position? Hmm you sit down on seat and she sit on you. Both of you facing the front. If you are at the last row corner, other people can't see what you are doing. Can only suspect. If anyone in front turn around, stop the action and resume when they turn back. From the front looks like both of you hugging.
Hmm ok will try this. Thanks!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
OldCucumber is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hahahan this thread is kinda huge! Lol. Too many public places that are cool! beaches, HDB playgrounds, staircase landings, remote places in a shopping mall, dark places remote corners right outside MRT exits, industrial areas......
Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fence View Post
Hmm ok will try this. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Best position? Hmm you sit down on seat and she sit on you. Both of you facing the front. If you are at the last row corner, other people can't see what you are doing. Can only suspect. If anyone in front turn around, stop the action and resume when they turn back. From the front looks like both of you hugging.
This one is quite good =) just use a jacket~
Old 08-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Had a great time with my gf last week. Went to pick up my GF as usual after her work. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with a cardigan and a tight short skirt. We went to serangoon garden to have supper. Any bros who been there will know it is quite hot. So my gf took off her white cardigan and unbutton the top of her blouse. After awhile, I notice some guys staring into her blouse when they walk pass and some of them repeatedly walk pass her. Only part of her bra and little bit of cleverage was showing. So we didn't care much.
When she wanted dessert, I stood up and went to buy. It was then I realised what the guys are looking at. My gf was wearing a bra that is too big for her. She is B- cup but the bra was B+. Her pink nipple was very visible. The lights were quite bright at our area too. So anyone who walk pass her and look inside can have a good view of her nipples. (My gf is quite pretty except for her small boobs.) The view and the excitement of her "zaogeng" in public turn me on. It was quite funny to see some of the shocked look of some of the guys.
We stay for another 30 mins then I brought her to a nearby open carpark and bonk her. Took off her blouse, bra and panty but found it difficult to bonk her (tight skirt). In the end, strip her completely naked. Cum pretty quick as there was people walking pass the carpark. She wore back only her skirt and cardigan. (no blouse, bra, panty) Can see her pointy nipples and belly button. When we reach her place and walking to her blk, she was hidding behind me. Her cardigan was short and it was obvious she didn't wear anything inside. Bonk her another time when we reach her house.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Super White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm I have tried outdoors but how do you bonk in a car? Pointers please. i don't want to look like an idiot if the opportunity arises. Seems a little squeezy.

Thanks for the help.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Many times bonk in car...can't remember all the times but the most memorable ones are at ECP. Last time no street lamps along the service road like now so bright. Last time very dark and a lot of cars will park there with engine running and newspaper cover up the windows!
Another time drive to Loyang besar lane next to Changi Airport. Very deserted. Drive all the way to the end of road facing the fence of Changi airport. Bonk my Gf there. She loved it cause she can scream whenever plane landing or taking off! Time my bonking to speed up when plane landing and taking off!
Old 08-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chipmunk74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can tell where to bonk on day time? Other than hdb car park?
Old 08-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmunk74 View Post
Any bro can tell where to bonk on day time? Other than hdb car park?
Maybe you can try the open space URA carpark if you dun like the HDB one..
Old 08-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
LadyAngeline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my boy boy love outdoor sex, especially in the car.
Sometimes while he is driving, I would unzip him and pull out his fat cock for a good suck.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
naughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did it last night with bro k3lvin123 @ a public spot............ quite exciting but due to the rush we eventually checked in hotel & have sex lor
Old 08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
ortonrko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyortonrko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a wild time last Friday with an ah lian I just met at Tiong Bahru park.. The one not too far away from the mall. Late at night, she gave me a BJ in the toilet. Sucked me dry, came in her mouth but didn't get to F her ):
Old 10-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Likeucare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did it outside zouk near the park before standing exciting

bj in cars n lots of boob fondling yummy

did it with my ex with his brother was on the other bed sleeping

still sneaking in my other ex's bedroom was the best though u cant moan loudly heh heh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1