The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
QuantasAirway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

TS I love your story
Old 02-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really nice story. I notice the story has slowly been evolved away from Susan,the mum.

Still it is very well written.

Thk u TS.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Thx for all e support. I also dunno hw long this story can go on. Once u keep writing sex scene it can get repetative. I aslo learn from how ppl write sex scenes with google. I think in sbf the best writer for erotic story is pyrokinet since his profession also a pro writer. Roadrunner n iluvoldchangkee is my fav writer too. Super hot story from them.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
clclcl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclclcl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS, I've been reading your story and I'd enjoy it very much, thank you.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BritishAirways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitch tent here.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BritishAirway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitch tent here
Old 03-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previoulsy..."Alright daddy, I'll be waiting. Dun forget your prize tonight, hehe", Esther was looking forward to another discreet night at home.

Oh boy... Ben felt his cock coming to live again. "Home cook food" still the best.

Ben got home and Esther was wearing a tight denim shorts and a white tee shirt sitting at the sofa watching tv. The white tee shirt was quite thin and he can see her nipples vaguely through it.

"Hey sweetie, how is school today?", Ben asked.

"Well same old, except Mr. Benson my math teacher was checking out my boobs frequently", Esther said.

"What? Oh that's not right. Fucking hell how dare him?!", Ben was angry. Those boobs are for him to enjoy!

"Yes how dare him, cos these are for my daddy to enjoy", Esther pull her tee shirt downwards and it outline her breasts and her taut nipples.

Ben walked over and put down the food on the coffee table and sat beside Esther. "Did your mum called what time she will be back?".

"No dad. Why don't you call her?", Esther said. "Yippe! My bak gua!", she proceed to open the package and started munching on a piece.

"Alamak, come eat with the chicken rice", Ben started to took out the rice from the plastic bag and passed one to Esther.

"Thx daddy, tonight can you come to my room after mum's asleep?", Esther asked.

"What for baby?", Ben purposely asked the obvious smilingly.

"Oh daddy so naughty...", Esther leaned over to Ben and whisper in his ear: "For daddy to fuck me good, for me to suck daddy's big big cock, for daddy to eat my wet wet pussy, because daddy bought me my favourite bak gua, hehe".

"Oh my god! You are a bad girl!! Put down the rice I need to punish you!", Ben put his and Esther's rice on the coffee table and got Esther to lay on his thigh facing down, her tight perky ass about his thigh.

"Oh daddy daddy please punish me", Esther perched her head on her hands and looked back at Ben, wriggling her ass.

"Oh you naughty little gal", Ben smacked her ass. Her denim shorts was showing a lot of her butt cheek. He smacked her ass again.

"Oh daddy... I am sorry daddy, I am sorry I wanted your cock so much. Please daddy I can't help it cos your cock is amazing", Esther bat her eyelid and said in mock apology.

Ben fingers slipped through the denim shorts and her panties easily, rubbing on her wet pussy lips. "Oh daddy that feels good", Esther purred.

At that moment someone was opening the gate outside and immediately Esther sit back straight and both her and Ben scooped up their box of rice and continued eating.

Mandy walked in and closed the door. "Wow what you two having?"

"Chicken rice and bak gua mum", Esther said.

"See your daddy love you so much bought you your favorite bak gua", Mandy remembered the night at the kitchen.

"Oh cos mum, I am daddy's little gal!", Esther looked at Ben and smile gleefully.

"Of cos your are dear", Mandy went back to her room and put down her bags. "You are daddy's little cunt too...", Mandy said softly to herself.

To be cunnntinued...
Old 04-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Qilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS I love your story
Old 05-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Qilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I love your story (9/20)
Old 05-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
pspp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpspp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
[I].........."Of cos your are dear", Mandy went back to her room and put down her bags. "You are daddy's little cunt too...", Mandy said softly to herself.

To be cunnntinued...
loves it....pls continue. thanks.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute

Please carry on!
Old 06-02-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, please continue writing.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:17 AM
Samster

Previously..."Of cos your are dear", Mandy went back to her room and put down her bags. "You are daddy's little cunt too...", Mandy said softly to herself.

Mandy saw immediately that Esther was not wearing a bra when she stepped into the house. Her six sense tells her that they were up to something before she arrived. Was she sucking his cock? Or Ben sucking her nipples? Esther reminds Mandy of her younger self. Hot, naughty and attracts men like bees to honey. The night passed as usual and Ben and Mandy was in bed around midnight.

Ben waited til he was sure Mandy was asleep and snoring away before he sneaked out of the bed and opened the door. Mandy continued to snore but she was fully aware of Ben's action. She waited til Ben softly closed the door then she opened her eyes. Her heart beat faster knowing where Ben was going. She waited for another 5 minutes, having all sorts of vivid imagination of what her husband and daughter was doing. She slide her fingers downwards and rub her mount and found her wetness already soaked through the panties. She opened her door stealthily and listened. No noise from the kitchen. She got out and went to the kitchen and also checked the kitchen toilet, nobody there.

She went towards Esther's door and eavesdrop. "Fuck me hard daddy... oh fuck dad this feels so good!" Mandy knew this was going to happen but still it hit her in a way that's hard to register. She squat down and kept her ear on the door, fingers already pushed aside her panties and rubbing her pussy lips as she listen. She can hear the "piak piak piak" sound and knew exacting how it was made. "Oh daddy you fuck so gooddddd.... dun stop daddy...".

Mandy inserted her two fingers into her wet pussy and started to finger fuck herself. "oh you little cunt... you little cunt...", "daddy's fuck toy... you little cunt...", she was feeling her orgasm coming as she finger herself. "Oh daddy fuck me... fuck me daddy...", Mandy's distance memory resurfaced and she covered her mouth with her left hand while her right hand made her shuddered and kneel on the floor as the orgasm ripped through her body. Her mind flew back to the time when her dad used to fuck her and called her "his little cunt". Now separated by a door was history repeating itself, her husband fucking their daughter. But this time she decided to make new history. She needed to see it with her own eyes. She stood up and had her hand on the door knob. She gave it a twist and it opened...

To be cunnntinued....

Happy new year dear reader! Might be slow with update over new year. Go easy on the bak gua and pineapple tarts.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ddicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year too! May all the cunt eating and dick sucking continues!! All huat ar!
Old 07-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
[I]"daddy's fuck toy... you little cunt..."

To be cunnntinued....

Happy new year dear reader! Might be slow with update over new year. Go easy on the bak gua and pineapple tarts.
Indeed! Every daughter should be, must be her own daddy's fuck toy...pleasurable little cunt...private & exclusive sperm bank!

With today being the eve of CNY, and traditionally the day of family reunion, will we get to see quality family bonding of raw joyous copulation complete with intravaginal ejaculation leading to impregnation and inbreeding in the Ben, Mandy, Esther household? If only Esther has a brother, that should make for a most complete happy family with happy ending family cumfest!

Incest is best! Put your biological family to the test! A family that fucks together, sticks together (pun intended)!

Happy Year of the Horny Monkey to author and all!

And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."

Last edited by BigBadDaddy; 07-02-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1