The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-10-2016, 11:47 PM
TreakSYT's Avatar
TreakSYT TreakSYT is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 91
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 10
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Local Penang Girl

Where to find local Penang Girl?
Massage or FJ also can
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 19-11-2016, 03:46 PM
manboobs34 manboobs34 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 22
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
manboobs34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Penang Girl

I want to know too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 26-02-2017, 05:58 PM
siaokia333 siaokia333 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 37
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siaokia333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Local Penang Girl

Manage to find ? Care to share ? My turn going up
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 02-03-2017, 07:40 PM
MorGuai's Avatar
MorGuai MorGuai is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
MorGuai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreakSYT View Post
Where to find local Penang Girl?
Massage or FJ also can
Try to contact this site bros, I do research it and will see that there is a lot of penang girl here:
http://sexygirl2u.com/


Hope you'll find. Looking forward to hear with you. Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 06-03-2017, 05:57 PM
可口可乐's Avatar
可口可乐 可口可乐 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 17
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
可口可乐 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Penang Girl

Hi bros, I've been looking for penang girl but it seems nothing to find, how can i find? any bros here try to recommend? Very much appreciate it.
__________________
Exchange points PM me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 08-03-2017, 08:24 PM
48 SAR's Avatar
48 SAR 48 SAR is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 27
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
48 SAR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Penang Girl

penang girl was so amazing when she doing bbj, hj
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 07-08-2017, 03:56 PM
racerace69 racerace69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 141
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorGuai View Post
Try to contact this site bros, I do research it and will see that there is a lot of penang girl here:
http://sexygirl2u.com/


Hope you'll find. Looking forward to hear with you. Thanks
Bro your link is down
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 07-08-2017, 06:55 PM
cfk962 cfk962 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 16
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cfk962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Bro your link is down
They now changed to citybaby2u.com

Dunno if OKT is the same. The previous OKT was very trustable. Usually text/call him for recommendation instead of looking at website, and his recommendation always good one.

Last time try one girl call Shi Shi... she was the best...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 07-08-2017, 09:43 PM
poseidon88 poseidon88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 40
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
poseidon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can try this massage joint at Farlim Business Center. No local but PRC with options of blowjob or fj...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 09-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Naka_Timo's Avatar
Naka_Timo Naka_Timo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My own land
Posts: 5,320
My Reputation: Points: 63919 / Power: 96
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfk962 View Post
They now changed to citybaby2u.com

Dunno if OKT is the same. The previous OKT was very trustable. Usually text/call him for recommendation instead of looking at website, and his recommendation always good one.

Last time try one girl call Shi Shi... she was the best...
i think only one whole group with different OKT there only.

You may want to check this out.

http://mcdclub2u.com/
www.girls141.com
http://www.69sexyescort.com/
https://www.pghotelprincess.com/
http://www.followmygirl.com/
https://beezmie.wixsite.com/euroclub
http://www.taizi2u.com/web/category.php?id=41
http://citybaby2u.com/
http://sexybunny69.com/
http://www.shiok99.com/MalaysiaEscor...ang/Georgetown
http://www.localfreelancehot.com/penang-a/

All the website have the same ladies, is better you go up to the room to view the ladies personally because some maybe slightly different.
__________________
ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 93 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 11-08-2017, 10:40 PM
R00tbeer's Avatar
R00tbeer R00tbeer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 32
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 2
R00tbeer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterR00tbeer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
i think only one whole group with different OKT there only.

You may want to check this out.

http://mcdclub2u.com/
www.girls141.com
http://www.69sexyescort.com/
https://www.pghotelprincess.com/
http://www.followmygirl.com/
https://beezmie.wixsite.com/euroclub
http://www.taizi2u.com/web/category.php?id=41
http://citybaby2u.com/
http://sexybunny69.com/
http://www.shiok99.com/MalaysiaEscor...ang/Georgetown
http://www.localfreelancehot.com/penang-a/

All the website have the same ladies, is better you go up to the room to view the ladies personally because some maybe slightly different.
Wow!! Thanks bro for that piece of information!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 26-08-2017, 01:31 PM
(@^@) (@^@) is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 198
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 9
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Wow!! Thanks bro for that piece of information!
Like what bro Naka_Timo has mentioned, all the ladies worked under the same boss in Penang who brings in all the ladies, kind of monopolize the whole northern market.

The operators who talk to u over the phone are just operating their websites, not taking care of the ladies. One of them even told me she is stationed in KL and not Penang and so she never see the lady before. Went a few times to explore and I hv given up hope from the 3 infamous hotels in Penang.

Phone operators who hv never seen the lady. Due to the monopoly, fhe supply is controlled by the same boss and with the high demand from the tourist and business executives, dun expect to find any ladies with equally good quality and service. I hv tried prettier one (claimed to be from HK but is actually PRC) with lousy attitude. Those that are not as chio give only ok service. And if u complain, they tell u they have many customers waiting. Indeed, many are "touring" around the hotels, looking for better ones.

To put it simply, I find that it's better to cheong in SG than Penang at that price, quality, service and attitude.

7 years ago, Penang is very adventurous and fun with many stables. Now, I think KL and JB are better in terms of pricing, quality, service and attitude.

Unless u know the locals who know other stables (indeed there are and at a more reasonable local price but dun expect top quality at that price), better to come back to SG and cheong.

I even ask my okt contacts in KL, Malacca and Johor whether they can recommend good stable or why they dun open another branch in the northern lands. They just say either no good okt contact in Penang or just shake their heads.

No offense to anyone especially those bros from Penang but just my personal experience and opinion. So nowadays, I went to Penang for good and cheap local food and save up the money to bonk in KL and SG.

Just my worthless opinion. Enjoy the cheap and good Penang food instead. Cheers!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 28-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Naka_Timo's Avatar
Naka_Timo Naka_Timo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My own land
Posts: 5,320
My Reputation: Points: 63919 / Power: 96
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Like what bro Naka_Timo has mentioned, all the ladies worked under the same boss in Penang who brings in all the ladies, kind of monopolize the whole northern market.

The operators who talk to u over the phone are just operating their websites, not taking care of the ladies. One of them even told me she is stationed in KL and not Penang and so she never see the lady before. Went a few times to explore and I hv given up hope from the 3 infamous hotels in Penang.

Phone operators who hv never seen the lady. Due to the monopoly, fhe supply is controlled by the same boss and with the high demand from the tourist and business executives, dun expect to find any ladies with equally good quality and service. I hv tried prettier one (claimed to be from HK but is actually PRC) with lousy attitude. Those that are not as chio give only ok service. And if u complain, they tell u they have many customers waiting. Indeed, many are "touring" around the hotels, looking for bett

7 years ago, Penang is very adventurous and fun with many stables. Now, I think KL and JB are better in terms of pricing, quality, service and attitude.

Unless u know the locals who know other stables (indeed there are and at a more reasonable local price but dun expect top quality at tha
No offense to anyone especially those bros from Penang but just my personal experience and opinion. So nowadays, I went to Penang for good and cheap local food and save up the money to bonk in KL and SG.

Just my worthless opinion. Enjoy the cheap and good Penang food instead. Cheers!
Nice share so which are the 3 infamous hotel there?
__________________
ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 93 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to find girl in Penang paperboyboy Penang / Butterworth 14 26-01-2016 11:17 PM
Finding A Girl At Penang putraboy24 Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 1 25-10-2012 11:10 PM
Any Penang girl? davidlim2011 The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 1 12-11-2011 01:37 AM
penang school girl erictks The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 22 22-12-2007 10:28 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph16