The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
Samsonbiggie is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: BEST FL Experince

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Please repost link as its dead.
Don't think so that will happen bro. Now that Ahkow basically let the cat out of the bag I doubt Steph will show her undrafted anywhere.

I think Ahkow a but overzealous.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Psnly had not supported her before but was being offered. Din take her as I find her bit chubby. Apart from her big front I dun see the justification of the high price that time
Old 25-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Prowling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonbiggie View Post
I guess its that people still want her, seeing that she still does FL on and off.
let's drop this subject about Steph.
She's no longer in SBF and just move on, no need to blow up the whole matter about her life .
She is in pretty control of who she wants to see and at same time, have her own private life:, no need for gossips here,
Old 25-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
croatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post
She's no longer in SBF and just move on, no need to blow up the whole matter about her life .
She is in pretty control of who she wants to see and at same time, have her own private life:, no need for gossips here,
Agreed.
Though given her popularity whichever agent who can successfully broker a new deal with her, will certainly make a windfall.
Old 25-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post

We can always gossip in PM.

But I must say I am in awe of the CSI skills of the people here.
Old 26-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonbiggie View Post
We can always gossip in PM.

But I must say I am in awe of the CSI skills of the people here.
Wow I noticed this. ahkow exposed others and got his rep points at 20. I didn't do any exposing in open forum and I got my rep points deducted.

I think there must be some serious lurkers.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

OK since this is an FL experiences sharing thread I'm going to post another experience. But sorry guys I have to explain that this next FL that I'm going to share already has retired and not contactable, and I cant share her photos because I don't have her photos anymore.i also don't know her real identity so searching for her profile etc is hard. Besides...Think maybe the bros here won't like it. So anyways, here we are my next FR.

Name: Lissa
Race: Malay
Looks: 8/10 (Eurasian look but pure Malay. Fun slutty looking with sharp nose, almost like Arabian sharp features.... Pretty)
Boob : B cupper (Nice and ample, not saggy even after childbirth and still in great ROUND symetrical shape)
Overall body : 9/10 (oh my god thinking about her makes me wanna jerk myself again)
Other features: Multiple tattoos
Service : 12/10
Service includes: Frenching, BJ/BBBJ, FJ, ANAL (no extra charge) and unlimited shots (special for me)
Damage: 250/hour (again, special for me)

Picked her up in Jurong area in the evening. Got her contact first from Locanto and to be honest was skeptical since many of the locanto FLs practice bait and switch (they still do!). But I saw from her WhatsApp profile picture a picture that is very natural, non-photo shopped and she seemed fleshy, ie plump, which is not like her description. But seeing that she readily offers AJ as a standard service I decided to try her. It was in fact very difficult to get her to reply and commit on a timing.

When I finally pick her up I immediately notice those boobs. Looked like a pair of C cuppers on that slim curvy body. Typical of Malay hotties. Her English slang amused me but hey, let's not be racist, I thought, and so I asked her where she wanted to do the deed. Her reply was “anywhere”. I did double take and I asked again “anywhere? Even outdoors?" And she confirmed it. my mind was swirling with rapid thoughts of how I was gonna accomplish doing this girls ass in a non messy way if we are to do this outdoors.

Drove to a nearby multi storey car park where we parked in a corner of the top floor to avoid being detected. We wasted no time and did our small talk while parking and we moved to the back seat quickly. She didn't rush me though but I was the one more worried about taking her time. So straight to the point I asked "so u dare to be naked here?" And she said "Dare me". I lost it immediately and plunged my tongue in her mouth in a ferocious tongue fight with her while unbuttoning her jeans, attempting to remove her clothes while enjoying that passionate kiss. A faint smell of cigarettes tells me that she smoked but I was ok with that.

Our tongue fight progressed i went onto her neck and her ears, and soon she was butt naked while I was still dressed and so she began removing my pants. She was really passionate about this and for every attack I made on her she returned with wild kisses and licking at the back of my ears. And I thought, if she was my woman I wi love her to death.

Her pussy was bald. Bald and a little wet and initially I was worried that she was pretending to get into the mood and her pussy wasn't wet enough. I want your ass, I said. And she licked her fingers and slid her hand down to her pussy as if to collect her pussy juice before rubbing her anus. Her legs were spread so wide one of them was sticking out of the opened car window.

Capped and ready, I entered her ass. It didn't look that loose but her ass was opened easy and my entire cock was inside her. As it slide into her ass smoothly she gasped in pleasure and moaned "oh yeah you're fucking my ass..." Till today I still wonder if her reaction was spontaneous or was it a pretence to just get me more into the mood.

I thrusted back and forth into that ass rhythmically and then as I see her eye balls rolling back in pleasure and her hands were grabbing me more intensely I decided to treat her as like her pussy - I banged her hard.
She held onto me moaning with each thrust and went “yeah.....Yeah....fuck me....”

Within the confines of my backseat we couldn't change our positions without much effort and I decided to finish the job as soon as I felt my load coming. Also to avoid being caught in the act by a patrol car. As the pleasure swells in my loins I gasped and asked her....You want it in your mouth? She went yeah...Yeah...I asked again, can I cum in your mouth and she suddenly my sobered and opened her eyes and said softly, no....Anywhere but there...

I couldn't take it anymore and I said....I guess your face will do..

I withdrew my cock and a swift motion I stood up on my knees and my back was pressing unto the ceiling of my car. I pulled out my condom and jerked on my cock with my right hand while she sat up from her missionary position and my left hand cradled the back of her head and moved her towards my cock to receive my load.

I blew my load over her cheeks and her nose and unto her lips. She didn't flinch and waited for my load to finish. She said she didn't like cum in her mouth but strangely when she saw that I'm done she slide my cock while looking up at me as if to console it from the load it just blew.

We collapsed unto the back seat and I reached out to close the car windows so that we can enjoy the air conditioning. She made no effort to cover her body or dress up for fear of getting seen and I could explore her tattoos more. We made some small chat and she told me that she enjoyed sex especially anal sex and I was entirely puzzled. She then told me she was sexually adventurous and took part in gang bangs and group sex even in her teens so to her such adventures are in fact an enjoyment to her.

After some rest I said I didnt really enjoy her blowjob skills nor did I enjoy her unlimited shots so it was a pity. We agreed then I can meet her again regularly to enjoy this but before we ended the session she was nice and we engaged in kissing minutes after and she again woke my brother up with a hand job and nicely done blowjob. This time no thrusting from me as I was more exhausted that her. She did a second shot on me just with BJ and a COF.

We would move on to see each other regularly as FL ⁄ fuck buddies and engaged other crazy stuff (did a dual entry on her twice - anal and pussy) till she disappeared from my life 1 year ago to get married and give birth.

Last edited by Samsonbiggie; 26-05-2017 at 02:01 AM.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Daily bump
Old 28-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

any bros have lobang for this "steph" please pm me. hope to book a session with her. will offer well
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 28-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenameahbao View Post
any bros have lobang for this "steph" please pm me. hope to book a session with her. will offer well
Same same!!

Can I also check whether Iris and Charlene are v pretty?
Old 29-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Same same!!

Can I also check whether Iris and Charlene are v pretty?
Who are Iris and Charlene?
Old 29-05-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
croatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenameahbao View Post
do message me too
Old 29-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatius View Post
do message me too
Bump for the day
Old 30-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

My best exp is with Ella from sammybabes. She has sadly retired but boy was she a good fuck.

at first, was pretty skeptical of all these mixed race malay girls because most of the time, it's done for marketing reasons but ella was confirmed mixed because she's so freaking beautiful and fair skinned.

she was slim as hell and have the boobs to die for. definitely model quality.

the date started typical enough, with SOP shower and all. When i came out of the shower, she was already naked, which honestly is a turn off because i would like the pleasure of stripping you down myself but all is forgiven when i saw that ass. All i could think of is that how i'm so lucky to have a model-esque FL for a good price!

Everything from then on is pretty SOP and one of the few downsides is that she's a smoker, which i don't really like as i'm a nerd and it's kinda disgusting to taste cigarettes from another person's tongue. Another downside is that she's not so receptive of your advances. it's either she's really green or she's just not into it.

The best part is when i wanted to change to doggy. She perked that ass up and i don't know what have gotten to me, i decided to spread that ass cheek and tossed her salad hard, like a man who just turned vegan. she was a bit hesitant about it as she told me before hand that she didn't wanna do anal but i told her that it's not technically anal. i continued to eat her ass and it was a good feeling when i heard her moan loudly for the first time. after that, fucked her pussy till completion.

I hope she will make a comeback soon. man, i miss her.
Old 31-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Sounds good bro. How old was she what was her rating on body, boobs etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeburger View Post
My best exp is with Ella from sammybabes. She has sadly retired but boy was she a good fuck.

at first, was pretty skeptical of all these mixed race malay girls because most of the time, it's done for marketing reasons but ella was confirmed mixed because she's so freaking beautiful and fair skinned.

she was slim as hell and have the boobs to die for. definitely model quality.

the date started typical enough, with SOP shower and all. When i came out of the shower, she was already naked, which honestly is a turn off because i would like the pleasure of stripping you down myself but all is forgiven when i saw that ass. All i could think of is that how i'm so lucky to have a model-esque FL for a good price!

Everything from then on is pretty SOP and one of the few downsides is that she's a smoker, which i don't really like as i'm a nerd and it's kinda disgusting to taste cigarettes from another person's tongue. Another downside is that she's not so receptive of your advances. it's either she's really green or she's just not into it.

The best part is when i wanted to change to doggy. She perked that ass up and i don't know what have gotten to me, i decided to spread that ass cheek and tossed her salad hard, like a man who just turned vegan. she was a bit hesitant about it as she told me before hand that she didn't wanna do anal but i told her that it's not technically anal. i continued to eat her ass and it was a good feeling when i heard her moan loudly for the first time. after that, fucked her pussy till completion.

I hope she will make a comeback soon. man, i miss her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1