The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kljklj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
does HIV transmit through cuts in mouth?

Hi bros, need help.

Visited msg parlour at Holiday ***, sucked breasts of masseur then realised i have an open wound in my mouth from the day before.

will I get HIV if she has small cuts or breast milk? Thanks bros.
Old 26-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: does HIV transmit through cuts in mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kljklj View Post
Hi bros, need help.

Visited msg parlour at Holiday ***, sucked breasts of masseur then realised i have an open wound in my mouth from the day before.

It's a common and widely known fact that HIV is transmitted via the exchange of body fluids.

If your horny teeth bit too hard on her nipples to inflict some small cuts or managed to "squeeze" out a little of her breast milk, and you lustfully licked and swallowed every drop of her blood or breast milk, then the chances of being inflicted with HIV is high if she is HIV positive. Reason being that there was an exchange of body fluids through the open wounds in your mouth.
Old 26-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

suggest u go DSC clinic at kelantan lane to once and for all to clear ur doubts

nearest mrt is bugis
Old 26-05-2013, 11:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
welcomemdc2 is Cool - loads of Potential

go for PCR test if its after 12 days, if after 4 weeks u can try oraquick test.
Old 29-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bros, need help.

Although possible, it's very unlikely unless both of you have pretty big wounds. Saliva also deactivates HIV, so that's another plus point in your favor.

I won't worry too much about it if I were you. If you super kiasu, go for a checkup at 1 month and 3 months, but I doubt this is necessary.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

Quote:
Hi bros, need help.

It is true that body fluids, in this case breast milk, might have been transferred from her nipples to the cut in your mouth. This therefore poses a theoretical risk of HIV. However, the actual risk is VERY VERY VERY low and in fact virtually zero, since the concentration of HIV (assuming she is positive) is almost neglible in breast milk. In order for you to have gotten infected, you must have had consumed large quantities of breast milk, which i doubt happened during your encounter. Moreover, what bro peanut123 has briefly mentioned about the ability of saliva to destroy the HIV virus is true indeed!

I've done some research and found some resources (from well-established HIV/AIDS resources) which might be of use to you:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q226471.html

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=40699.0

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=7189.0

If you are losing sleep over your fear of contracting HIV, get tested after a month and three months thereafter. I've been in a similiar situation as you and was at ease only after i had my HIV test.

Best wishes,
Whacky
Old 26-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoahguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if blood to blood transmit ... sure get hiv
Old 26-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros, need help.

You will get hiv, you are gone case, said goodbye.lol
Old 26-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

There's no such thing as safe if u ever engage in commercial sex. Go for routine check up once u indulge in vice.
Old 27-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Bro.. in this section telling us your plight is enough.. i think you wont kena anything la.. unless she has a cut on her boobies or some body fluids.. but already expose to air.. the aids virus die liao..

anyway i suggest u dun need to say what spa or the name start with what.. you type "H***** '' already quite obvious.. dunwan playground tio raid..

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1