The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

Our balls are cleaner than Ah Hong's mouth for sure.....
Old 11-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Doggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

Hi Bro Blue Swatch,

Had a session with Ah Hung last night and she's all that you mentioned.
Great service and great attitude!
Thank you for your recommendation.
Sincere apologies for not being able to up you.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggone!
Hi Bro Blue Swatch,

Had a session with Ah Hung last night and she's all that you mentioned.
Great service and great attitude!
Thank you for your recommendation.
Sincere apologies for not being able to up you.
No worries, glad you enjoyed, i think i will go down tmr and look for her
Old 12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 19
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Hi brother "lao shi", thanks for the recommendation. Had a session with her last saturday and received the same wonderful treatment like you.

Ah Hong misses you leh, keep asking where are you? or overseas trip to Hong Kong, someone told her that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
No worries, glad you enjoyed, i think i will go down tmr and look for her

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:03 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon
Hi brother "lao shi", thanks for the recommendation. Had a session with her last saturday and received the same wonderful treatment like you.

Ah Hong misses you leh, keep asking where are you? or overseas trip to Hong Kong, someone told her that.
Wah lao eh, really bo? haha, okok i will go down later. Hope u all enjoyed the same good treatment i got

Will update another FR later. Hope this time around, got new things to report
Old 12-10-2005, 11:34 PM

Went down and reach at 10.30pm, damn shes working, left one lady, so i decide not to wait and went off and walk around.

Drove around and saw some girls standing around lor 18 and WH area, wearing only bikini, one very pretty Oh man, they are so daring nowadays.
Old 13-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to "Lao Zhi" had a session with Ah Hong after a 15 mins wait and while sitting at the sofa, there was another lady not sure if that is the Mao Mao another brother had recommended.

Told me to take a shower first and I think she does clean herself up after each session as she told me to wait fro 5 mins and I saw her going into the shower to clean up.

Massage was good and yes indeed I did get that "something special" before she embarked on her special on me. GHer attitude one of the best I have come across with PRC. Auto unhooked her bra for me to play and suck her nipples which were quite long and I disagree that her boobs are fake.

She allows me to dig her pussy whichgot wet easily and unlke some of those PRCs always complaining that it is dirty and painfully she seems to enjoy being fingered fucked. Gave me a good BJ and as I took a while to come, she finally had no chioce but to shael it out for me and like her attitude did nto complain that I took so long to come.

Took 1.5 hr $45 + $35 for specials.

Another plus point is she never talk about money and took what I gave her with evning checking, defintiely will be back for her again. Thanks bro Blue Swatch.... up yr reput points.
Old 13-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Ya, she was telling me that she is really thankful to you. Out of the blue, she has so many customers recommended by the "lao shi". But she sounded a bit sour when you have not visited her for quite sometimes after your second visits. She said you must be going around the island again to look for new TN girl and recommend to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Wah lao eh, really bo? haha, okok i will go down later. Hope u all enjoyed the same good treatment i got

Will update another FR later. Hope this time around, got new things to report

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 13-10-2005, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Ya, she was telling me that she is really thankful to you. Out of the blue, she has so many customers recommended by the "lao shi". But she sounded a bit sour when you have not visited her for quite sometimes after your second visits. She said you must be going around the island again to look for new TN girl and recommend to others.
Wah she still remember me , im already glad. And no, its not because i forget her la, too busy with work nowadays. And like last nite i went down at 10.30pm, shes working and heard from that girl outside she just went in not long, so decide not to wait.

Anyway, anyone who happens to be going down, do let her know i went, but shes working. So will probably pop down next week for her.
Old 13-10-2005, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42
Another plus point is she never talk about money and took what I gave her with evning checking, defintiely will be back for her again. Thanks bro Blue Swatch.... up yr reput points.
Thanks for your point, glad u enjoyed ur visit as much as i do
Old 13-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hi bro honeyboon,

so how was ur session? Me wanted to go also but always out of the way. After reading so many gd frs me also cannot take it. Care to share?

Cheers
Old 14-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

bro david, you will not regret going down there. There are a few TNs there, listing $28. Make sure you go to Ming Jie and look for Ah Hong. There are so many good FRs in this thread liao and I received the same treatment like bro "lao shi".

She told me, weekend, sat and sunday, usually not many ppl. When I was there last saturday evening around 7-8 pm, she was sleeping when I reached there. And just before I left, there was only another customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola
Hi bro honeyboon,

so how was ur session? Me wanted to go also but always out of the way. After reading so many gd frs me also cannot take it. Care to share?

Cheers

Old 14-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojoman is Cool - loads of Potential

now everyone llok for ah hong....what the world has become to?
Old 14-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

Hi Jojoman, what's wrong with Ah Hong? Could you elaborate? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoman

Old 14-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoman
Hi bro, wat do umean????????? . Care to elaborate???? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1