The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kelven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Sounds like i need to start recce operation on the gems yous bros shared..
Old 11-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven View Post
Sounds like i need to start recce operation on the gems yous bros shared..
Definitely bro. And not just limited to any one house, there are over 30 cat 150 houses for you to explore and many gems hidden in each house for us to discover.

Go out there try out the different girls from different houses, and share with bros here
Old 17-08-2014, 04:11 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
anyone tried Jiu Jiu and Li Li from this house? allow frenching & pussy painting? saw them few days ago when i visited my regular. Jiu Jiu pretty, very fair skin and slim type body. Lili very seductive look, slim type body as well.
haven't got the chance to see li li. but jiu jiu does look appetizing and yummy my next target
Old 20-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
haven't got the chance to see li li. but jiu jiu does look appetizing and yummy my next target
Yep. A few people have mentioned her and seen her name in quite a few sign in books by now.

Growing in popularity it seems, for some of the girls in this house.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:13 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. A few people have mentioned her and seen her name in quite a few sign in books by now.

Growing in popularity it seems, for some of the girls in this house.
you you, jiu jiu & li li are the top 3 ang pais of this house
Old 22-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
juicy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two days got a big urge so went down to Willie place. Nice guy, ask me who i want. Told him that I want a SYT petite and service good. Ring out a few names and I told him Ok.

Instantly he called and either have to wait or not working, I then take out my hp and browse this thread and found a couple of FRs on 1608 You You and i tell Willie to ask if she available. And Yes, she is and is on the way. And lucky I choose the right one. Below is the reason why

1608 You You

Looks: 8.5 (lively eyes and chio slutty looks. confirm SYT)
Body: 7.5 (petite but those long slim legs)
Boobs: 7.5 (sexy big B cup boobs with sensitive nipples)
Before action: 8 (hold my drinks and wrap her arm round me while we walk up the stairs. In the room hug me and help me undress. bath with me and gave me a soapy boobs rub and a good water BBBJ. After finish, even want help me towel dry. That what i called service)
Catbath: 8 ask me lie down and start cat licking me together with a boobs rub, very sensual)
AR: 7.5 ( get me on all fours and she did a comb of teasing and HJ my dick while she ass rim me)
Bbbj: 7.5 (good suction, deep throat me. shiok. Love her slutty looks while she bbbjing me)
Frenching : 8 (Cute “little tongue”. try her and you will know what i meant)
Fj: 8.5 (tight and wet pussy and good natural & seductive moanings. I did a few positions and she very accomodating)
Gfe: 8.5 (very sweet and cute character with sweet sweet voice)
Rtf: yes!
Overall: 8.5

Very nice girl. Take care of her.
Old 24-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanahguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there 一条龙 service in 1608? From other thread they mentioned that this house has ytl, but the fr here don't mention it.. Thanks!
Old 28-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Petite SYT That Hopes to Stay in GL for Jiu Jiu

WL : Jiu Jiu (九九)
House: L16 H08
Home: Guangdong
Ht/Wt: 160/42
Debut: Apr 2014

Looks (7/10): Sweet pleasant looking. When not smiling, she has a frowning face. Long black hair down to her breast. GND ordinary look. Fair complexion. She wore a pink colour flair mico mini skirt like a ballerina with G-string and blue micro hot pants. Her bod was petite, slight tummy, A-cup boobs with pale brown tits.

Boobs (6.5/10): A-cupper with pale brown tits. Her tits were sensitive and can be elongated up to 1 cm when prolonged aroused.

French (5.5/10): Light frenching only.

Painting: Nil

AR (6/10): On my fours, not much action. She just stuck her lips on my ass for a while and finished off by quick tongue poking only.

Bath (5/10): No hanky panky, just pure washing up my body with soap. Sian… She said I didn’t need to bathe when I got home as she had thoroughly cleaned me up and with her smell…haha.

Cat Bath (6.5/10): She started with some massaging, quite shiok. Told her to press harder but she said she was a weak fair lady… haha. A few long tongue sucking strokes at my back, butt and thighs.

BBBJ (7/10): Quite good, long and quick short strokes which made me wanted to cum. But lacking the sustaining effect of pleasure.

FJ (7.5/10): I started the foreplay by licking her tits which were sensitive and got erected and extended up to 1cm tall! I tried to paint her but she refused. She said she wanted me inside her quickly… Started with missionary, her pussy was pinkish with dark brown labias. Reasonably tight during the insertion. I ramped her deep and hard while she moaned….Switched to folding chair and bonked her for a while on the bouncy bed, quite fun. Next, moved her ass to the edge of the bed and bonked her up and down vigoriously until she asked me to stop as she was feeling a bit dizzy, hehe.. I told her to grab my neck while I grabbed her legs and lifted up and bonked her in the air. She was moaning very loudly now… feeling shiok, I guessed. I continued this position for quite a while as she was only 42kg and she did not complained about this position. Finally, I put her back on the bed and continued with missionary, lifting her legs on my shoulders and drilling her deeper and deeper… Arrrgh…the rest was history!

GFE (5.5/10): Didn’t feel the gfe. After the bonking, she immediately asked me to wash up. Quite commerical feel and a bit rushing. She said her hobby was sleeping and she didn’t like to exercise. We completed the session in 40min.

Overall: Her strength was her sweet smile and the accommodating FJ and good BBBJ. Not for boob lover.

RTF: Try others first.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
you you, jiu jiu & li li are the top 3 ang pais of this house
You You still the best...Power Suction BBBJ...
Old 28-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jiu Jiu (1608)

Jiu Jiu (1608)...22 yr old mm fm Guangdong...quite fair, quite chio gnd looker wif nice eyes, when she wears her lovely long hair down, looks more chio n sultry!...160cm plus ht, slim legs...slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin n a lovely proportional back!...A+/B- cup boobs wif sexy pinkish eraser tits!...small perky juicy ass, pussy a tad bushy but no smell...previous dongguan ktv mm...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...bubbly sweet mm wif a cute teh teh voice...spontaneous n responsive fm the get go!!...passionate sensuous frencher...!

Full pkge works in both shower n bed except her ar is done wif a cap(so I declined)...solid power bbbj wif full deepthroat, shiok...she enjoyed me tonguefu, wet wif loud moans...fj accommodative, quite tight n responsive...soothing massage n frenching post coitus...!

Overall an enjoyable bonk...vgd sex wif vgd attitude...has gem potential. ..

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-08-2014, 06:05 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You You still the best...Power Suction BBBJ...
yes she is the best. finger licking good... slurp slurp
Old 06-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sultry SYT with Thick Long Juicy Lips

WL: You You
Home Guizhou
Ht/Wt: 158cm/50kg
Debut: Aug 2013

Looks (6.5/10): Sultry SYT with thick long kissable lips. Resembles 20% like Shu Qi (lips and side view). Eyes and nose medium size, squarish face and long golden brown hair. Fair complexion with slight freckles on face. Smooth skin, slight tummy was sighted, neck was a bit short. Her butt was tight and firm, pussy bright pink and nice. Her pussy was a bit sore that day (explained why a bit redder than normal). She said one of the client did not allow her to use KY and rubbed too hard on her, so poor thing, she sobbed a bit as she shared…She said she just came out of code red, hence pussy a bit dry and sensitive, same for her tits. Alamak, should have tried her a week later! Poor timing, anyway, what the heck, just handle her with care…

Boobs (7/10): Nice soft bouncy and squeezable boobs of A+ to B cup. Tits were nice small eraser size and pinkish when licked. Loved sucking and licking at them. (with gentleness)

Frenching (7/10): Initially she was a bit unwilling and not spontaneous. After we got to know each other better, she opened up and finally we frenched liked long lost lovers.

Painting: Nil. She was not comfortable as she just finished her code red.

AR (7/10): She did this for quite some time when I stood on fours. Gentle licking around and into the ass crack and non-aggressive type which I liked.

Bath (6/10): SOP. Usual front and back body rub. Nothing more.

Cat Bath (7/10): Long slurpy strokes with pop-pop sounds. Quite shiok. She spent quite some time on my sensitive parts like inner thighs, balls and butt.

BBBJ (7/10): Half to ¾ shaft strokes with licking on the meatus of my dickhead. Very skillful and I didn’t know how she still managed to lick it when my dick was inside her mouth? She turned 360 when she performed this act when I stroked and caressed her nice smooth body.

FJ (7.5/10): she pounded onto me after she finished the cat bath and began squeezing her body on mine, damn shiok…After a while, I bueh tahan liao and got up and pinned her down and frenched her. She did not reject. So I continued to kiss her and lick her boobs and tits. Felt her body spasms as I did the act and she started moaning softly…I inserted into her wet pussy slowly and started to pump slow but deep into her. Changed to sitting position and bonked her harder and harder with piak piak sounds…her moaning was louder and louder. She buey tahan liao and wanted to take over on top. She cowgirl me skillfully, not the hard bouncing type but the soft and quick strokes of her pussy in and out of top half of my harder shaft.. damn shiok.. and I thought she enjoyed this more than me leh, hehe… I switched back to sitting position again but this time rocking her harder and harder, higher and higher…I then carried her up and bonked her in the air. She was a bit unprepared at first but soon she got the hang of it and started moaning loudly again. Man, she sure weighed a ton at 50kg! (of course I didn’t say that to her, haha). Soon, we were getting a bit off balance so we sat back on the bed to catch the breaths for a bit. Then I continued with the missionary as I drove her higher and higher into cloud 9… Felt it coming soon so flipped her over and doggied her. Her ass was curvy and firm with good cushion as my pelvic bones were colliding fast and furious into her soft landing curves…The rest was history…

GFE(6.5/10): We chatted a bit but didn’t quite get strong gfe from her.

Overall: Sultry SYT with thick and long kissable lips. Good frencher but caveat applies. Good overall BBBJ and engaging FJ.

RTF: Yes but later after see some new babes first
Old 06-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have tried Xiao Xiao & she is good, in terms of BBBJ & FJ. Have RTF many times with her, a few 2 sessions too, with her.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
I have tried Xiao Xiao & she is good, in terms of BBBJ & FJ. Have RTF many times with her, a few 2 sessions too, with her.
Yep. Xiao Xiao is shiok.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Sultry SYT with Thick Long Juicy Lips

WL: You You
Home Guizhou
Ht/Wt: 158cm/50kg
Debut: Aug 2013

Looks (6.5/10): Sultry SYT with thick long kissable lips. Resembles 20% like Shu Qi (lips and side view). Eyes and nose medium size, squarish face and long golden brown hair. Fair complexion with slight freckles on face. Smooth skin, slight tummy was sighted, neck was a bit short. Her butt was tight and firm, pussy bright pink and nice. Her pussy was a bit sore that day (explained why a bit redder than normal). She said one of the client did not allow her to use KY and rubbed too hard on her, so poor thing, she sobbed a bit as she shared…She said she just came out of code red, hence pussy a bit dry and sensitive, same for her tits. Alamak, should have tried her a week later! Poor timing, anyway, what the heck, just handle her with care…

Boobs (7/10): Nice soft bouncy and squeezable boobs of A+ to B cup. Tits were nice small eraser size and pinkish when licked. Loved sucking and licking at them. (with gentleness)

Frenching (7/10): Initially she was a bit unwilling and not spontaneous. After we got to know each other better, she opened up and finally we frenched liked long lost lovers.

Painting: Nil. She was not comfortable as she just finished her code red.

AR (7/10): She did this for quite some time when I stood on fours. Gentle licking around and into the ass crack and non-aggressive type which I liked.

Bath (6/10): SOP. Usual front and back body rub. Nothing more.

Cat Bath (7/10): Long slurpy strokes with pop-pop sounds. Quite shiok. She spent quite some time on my sensitive parts like inner thighs, balls and butt.

BBBJ (7/10): Half to ¾ shaft strokes with licking on the meatus of my dickhead. Very skillful and I didn’t know how she still managed to lick it when my dick was inside her mouth? She turned 360 when she performed this act when I stroked and caressed her nice smooth body.

FJ (7.5/10): she pounded onto me after she finished the cat bath and began squeezing her body on mine, damn shiok…After a while, I bueh tahan liao and got up and pinned her down and frenched her. She did not reject. So I continued to kiss her and lick her boobs and tits. Felt her body spasms as I did the act and she started moaning softly…I inserted into her wet pussy slowly and started to pump slow but deep into her. Changed to sitting position and bonked her harder and harder with piak piak sounds…her moaning was louder and louder. She buey tahan liao and wanted to take over on top. She cowgirl me skillfully, not the hard bouncing type but the soft and quick strokes of her pussy in and out of top half of my harder shaft.. damn shiok.. and I thought she enjoyed this more than me leh, hehe… I switched back to sitting position again but this time rocking her harder and harder, higher and higher…I then carried her up and bonked her in the air. She was a bit unprepared at first but soon she got the hang of it and started moaning loudly again. Man, she sure weighed a ton at 50kg! (of course I didn’t say that to her, haha). Soon, we were getting a bit off balance so we sat back on the bed to catch the breaths for a bit. Then I continued with the missionary as I drove her higher and higher into cloud 9… Felt it coming soon so flipped her over and doggied her. Her ass was curvy and firm with good cushion as my pelvic bones were colliding fast and furious into her soft landing curves…The rest was history…

GFE(6.5/10): We chatted a bit but didn’t quite get strong gfe from her.

Overall: Sultry SYT with thick and long kissable lips. Good frencher but caveat applies. Good overall BBBJ and engaging FJ.

RTF: Yes but later after see some new babes first
Thanks for the FR. Guess You You becoming a small star in lorong 16 now.
Quite a few good lookers in her house 1608 too like Xiao Xiao, Jiu Jiu and Li Li.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1