The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abhishekpuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suggestions for best ass rimming with cost?

Hi bros, could you please suggest some best AR girls and the cost you incurred?

Looks matters to me so any comment on the looks will be highly appreciated
Old 29-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggestions for best ass rimming with cost?

i manage to get a wl offer rawwing nake butterfly service for $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishekpuri View Post

Old 29-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Get marry lol..
Old 29-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Wtf is rawwing nake butterfly service??
Old 29-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Suggestions for best ass rimming with cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
Wtf is rawwing nake butterfly service??
This service is coined by our CEO of SBF
Old 31-01-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Abhishekpuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Still waiting for suggestions :-(
Old 08-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

duo li provides good ass rimming 毒龙钻 , she is from , 1820 , looks wise is typical dongbei beauty, nice sharp nose and c cup boobs , tall at 1.64m, suits my tastes dont know about u, she is actually from dongbei ji lin, she has manchurian ethnicity , actually very good looking if u like dongbei type of girl, she is cat150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishekpuri View Post

Old 09-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Suggestions for best ass rimming with cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
duo li provides good ass rimming 毒龙钻 , she is from , 1820 , looks wise is typical dongbei beauty, nice sharp nose and c cup boobs , tall at 1.64m, suits my tastes dont know about u, she is actually from dongbei ji lin, she has manchurian ethnicity , actually very good looking if u like dongbei type of girl, she is cat150
DL 68 is currently on RedBean Soup
Old 11-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

preta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is her name/Number
Old 12-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Sanjishi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Share contact bro

Used to hook 1 at Selegie though
Old 21-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by userme View Post
thx for sharing bro.
You are welcome bro, hope you enjoy her services
Old 21-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metascooter View Post
What cat is she in?
cat 150 that is her cat
Old 21-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Baby Xiao Yun Still So Loving! 1606A

I haven’t visited her a long time but she is still so hot and loving with me, worth every cent. She hugs and kisses me passionately like long lost lover and we kissed for quite awhile before we proceed to shower. She was very happy to see me and we chatted awhile before we start kissing again in the shower, her arms were over my shoulder while I hug her very tight then she play with my nipple and wash my armpit. While cleaning me, she would use her B cup boobs to rub my soapy chest, then my 2ic while she squeeze my butt. Then she turns me around and rub her boobs on my back while she wash my ass, she then reached for my balls from behind and gently tickle nd squeeze while the other hand play with my nipple. Then she soap my 2ic and masturbate me. All this while we were kissing and Frenching away! I like the way she HJ me, up down turning and rubbing the helmet like a door knob. Then she washes away all the soap, drank some hot water and gave me hot bbbj! So incredible!

After washing up she proceed to bring me my towel and I kiss her again, I dry up and lie down on the bed waiting for her service.

She came over like a dangerous wild female cat, kiss me and ask me to turn over. Throughout she gave some light massage, follows by boobs massage and then use her ample butt to massage me. All these while I was watching her in the mirror, when she was using her butt going round and round on my back, I can see her pussy and her beautiful face, It was so beautiful!

Then she catbath me, licking my neck, my ears, kiss and French a bit and then down my back to my butt, my thigh, the back of my knees and then the other leg up to my ASS. Here she spend quite a bit of time, At first she ask to be on my four and then she lick and kiss my ass, then she ask me to lie side way while she lick and play with my balls, then she turns me to lie on my back and she lifts my legs up to lick my ass. She then suck, kiss and lick my balls and then passionately give me a bbbj, all these while licking my balls and sucking me a few times until I told her I cannot take it. She smile and then reach for the condom and tell me “Let’s make love” She cap me and insert my 2ic inside her and take my hands to grab her boobs then she rock me very hard and moan then she change to squat position to pump me hard, I turn her around to do her on top with her legs up high and she ask me to “gan her!” while using her hand to push my hip towards her! This girl really loves to be fucked! I turn her to doggy style, her ass looks like an inverted heart really good to pump and her moan is real. After that she told me she is going to cum and I pump her real hard and we came together.

House: 1606A cat 150
Face: 7.2/10 (slutty look)
Height: 165 cm
Body: 7.5/10 (fair & smooth complexion, B boob)
Bath: 9/10 (thorough cleaning, soapy boob massage,bbbj)
AR: 9.5/10 (she is very good, takes her time and she enjoys it)
Foreplay: 8/10 (good butt massage, catbath, french)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction, much variants)
FJ: 8/10 (good stamina, nice moaning, easily wet)
GFE: 8/10 (no rush, very loving, not commercial)

Never regret.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks bro. Will try her soon.
Old 13-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She indeed power. Will rtf here after vitamin refresh. Thanks for the recommendation.

This tread is pretty quiet. Look like very few AR lover/gems in here..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1