The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
They have 6 girls in the house,heard from WL more girls end of the month.
I believe you are referring to W16 and I am referring to L16H15, which is on the main road.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I believe you are referring to W16 and I am referring to L16H15, which is on the main road.
I called the girl from house 1649.
The girl told she is from 1615
Old 04-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
I called the girl from house 1649.
The girl told she is from 1615
I believe the WL was from W15. Some good WLs are Theng Theng, Yang Yang.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
He is probably referring to Lily from WH1615.

You mean the main road 1615 no more girls after Qing Qing and Fei Fei go home?
Yes bro.

L1615 has 2 gals, QQ & FF.

L1617 has only one gal, Jia Fei.

L1617 going to change to Viet gals.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Zhi Han 1608

Went to 1608 as I was attracted to their exterior (out of curiosity) I was greeted by this slender looking lass with big boobs and curvy body. I look at her breast for a while and wonder if it is real, after much consideration, she smiles and I decided to pick her.

On entering the room she hugs me like I am her sweetheart, looking at me tenderly she kisses me and touch my brother, undressing me while kissing non-stop. I removed her dress unveiling her beautiful body I tell myself I have pick the right lass. Her soft smooth butt is a great turn on for me. feel like sucking and licking it. Sibei Bei Tahan!

We proceed to the bathroom and we never stop caressing and kissing, it feels so good I feel she is so wanted and into me, I just wanna keep holding her and kiss non-stop.

Her body is so nice, big natural boobs and big round ass rubbing all over my body in a sensual manner, I shiver as she slowly goes down and rub my brother with her breast then cramp in between her cleavage and masturbate me while looking at me and smile keep asking me is it shiok in Mandarin. After awhile she turns me around and does the same to my back, I can feel her nipple sliding around my back. Very stimulating. After a while she came up to kiss me while washing me and gave me a bbbj. Sliding my harden dick into her mouth gently she swallow my whole dick in twist and pull it out again and again, and she continues until I have enough. We kissed very passionately and proceed to the bed.

She looks at me while she is on top of me and we kissed like as though we could kiss forever then she kisses my neck, my ear my body, my nipple and all the way down my thigh and knee like she loves every inch of me with so much passion.

Now is time to give love to my brother, she would kiss it and lick it slowly down to my balls and lick it and swallow my whole ball, I like the warmth of her mouth on my ball. Very good! Then she takes my whole brother into her mouth and gave me deep throat, this time it was harder and faster. After a while I told her I cannot take it and she put on the rubber and made love to me.

I love her boobs a lot! Couldn’t have enough of it. I keep squeezing licking and sucking while she holds me tight and made love to me. Then we kiss and I pump her very hard until we both cum!

After the session we cuddle and kiss again. A pity I got to go otherwise I would have ask for one more time.

Body:If I have a wife like her body, I would be very happy.
AR: She did but I am not a fan of it
Intimacy: Passionate love and kissing (I mean Frenching as well)
BBBJ: Super!
GFE: Very high.
RTF: Like her a lot, I actually think of her a lot and went to see her again.
Old 18-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xiao Yun
1606A

My dream girl. After waiting for her, she came in with the glad and sweet smiles, really brightens my day!

Quickly I pay the money and I went in the room with her.

She is very nice and comfortable to be with, started off by taking off my clothes, hugging and kissing...GFE all the way and my didi really have a good time ever since...either her hand is on it or her body, mouth or butt is on it... ya awesome butt… good to suck and squeeze!

In the bathroom… she likes to rub her body and butt on me, I turn her around and grind my didi up and down her soapy butt while I squeeze her tits then I fuck her from behind in between her thigh. Really wanted to do this to someone with her kind of ass for a long time! Dream come true! Next she turns around and we kiss then she kneel down to give me hot water bbbj. She is very experience.

On the bed she started with butt massage, this is better than breast massage because she can use her weight and soft butt to crack my tired bones. Really stress released, must try! Then she catbath every inch of my body then AR! Her AR is very daring and strong, she don’t hold back plus playing with my balls then lick them then bbbj then suck balls then AR...damn solid- must try!

After that takboleh tahan...cap on time to fuck. I squeeze her breast hard while she ride me cowgirl style, what a sight to behold, B cup bouncing up and down immediately I sat up and suck them...

Change to missionary and finally ended with doggy, must try her doggy because is very good to fuck her from behind looking at those big round ass, don’t do like big wasted. I fuck her real hard to satisfy my fantasy then unload.

To sum up, this is one of the best sexperience I've encountered...beat all those that I tried hands on. Good whore, my new fav!

Summary:
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Confirm Yes!

Last edited by SuckMyCoc; 18-04-2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao Fen 1608

Crazy for some good AR I went to see Xiao Fen knowing I will be assured of a good time.

She is very sweet and tender to me, I love the way she treat me very gentle. I like the way she let me hug her and auto roam her whole body and she just let you touch and play. We then kiss passionately before heading for the shower.

In the bathroom we french and she gave me boobs fuck, I like the way she do that then bbbj , like the way she lick the tip of my dick then suck it followed by ball sucking, very tantalizing. Then she comes up and kiss me while I finger fuck her pussy and molest her all over! I suck her tits while she HJ me until she moan.

On the bed she would lick my ears, her licking is very good, wet and fast. She would catbath my whole body until I am completely satisfied then we would french again then catbath the front until my groin then she would lick and suck my dick in a strong up and down motion, sometimes fast sometimes slow then the balls. She then turn me around to AR and this is what I am here for. She suck and lick my ass then part my butt cheeks and lick inside then poke her tongue in and out then suck and lick again! Wah Super Heaven!

After that, I told her to do again and she do it gladly until I have no sense of time. I was so happy I fuck her with lots of joy. It was the best day of my life!

Not a head turner but the best attitude and skill. Satisfied, no regrets.

Overall: 7.5/10 Good!
Old 20-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

i think some new blood appeared at peter's house (1820), pity they cannot outcall to other houses.
as much as i am against his fake FR antics, some of his new blood show some promise in terms of looks , mostly very SYT 93后小妹妹 ( easily able to command $150 in fl scene now, now mostly rubbish overpriced/ girls/aunties on swolf site)

also one of them i tried have D cup natural boobs light colored nips , a suprise to me cause i chose based on her face, as her clothes was not revealing. ( maybe currently the biggest pair of natural boobs now) , very refreshing indeed..
heard she going back soon, as she dont like the working condition here, after 3 days into the job. sad indeed. hope some bros can convince her to stay. i know the agent she work with in hk, and in hk easily 1 day 5000rmb, some more no need service foreigners.

and ppl here zap me to say i am the promoter or clone . you can check my past posts. sometimes gems need to be shared discreetly so they will stay longer, but at the same time keep them away from people who spoil market / roberts.

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 23-04-2017 at 02:59 AM.
Old 20-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
jadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadedsoul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Number 8 house 2033
name : Meili if i rem correctly

One of my fav place to go whenever i pass by GL.
was there earlier last week when saw no.8.
always attracted to fair skin gal and her looks is kinda of exotic to me. Chose her and boy lucky i did.
inside the room was quite sop initially.
usual shower but once on the bed , action start.
catbath with vacuum style , longest and most sensual ar ever (can put her on same rank or even better with xiaofen and xiaoyun which i had tried before too).
turn around vacuum style on front too. Lips is so soft when the bj start i already feel like cumming but tung all the way.
this girl damn good never stop and action all the way. after bj she flips my legs up and one more round of ar again. she still show no sign of stopping her services till i have to stop her as i can feel my cum is exploding soon. wah lao eh .. capped me amd she start grinding me on top. somehow i dont like this position cos will feel pain for me. tell her i will do her instead. turn and her around and drill her doggy style till my cum explode.
good attitude girl.
please note this is my first time writing a fr for a gl girl though i have been chonging for many years.
for those who need numbers

Summary:
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: Yes but seriously i dont like
RTF: yes but my style is i dont wait for a girl and only take the whoever is available

cheers
Old 21-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Becareful of this Anqi. H15 if i remember correctly. Damn bad service. At first smile damn sweetly before you pick. Later Give you black face and keep talking about money. Spend your money elsewhere.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light

First attempt at this dome and I must say I am impressed.

Went for jiajia 1608 but couldn't get her.
Okt recommend yi fei or yiu fei ( didn't quite get it right) and oh my what a surprise.

Looks - 8/10 nice syt, natural look
Body - petite, fair skin, slim
Boobs - 9/10 real c cup
Frenching - hmm she don't allow
Bj - 8/10 solid
Fj - patient, nice moan, got it going for a good 20-25 mins

Overall - 8.5/10 if only she allows frenching

I must say I am impressed so far, will definitely try again
Old 21-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1615 Anqi now i remember.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 1606 and asked for malaysian chinese. Got Yumi.

Looks - 7/10 Milf
Boobs - B cup, Very nice to hold
Frenching - Alot
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 23-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FRs on the girls below.
Selina - 1612
Friendly and chatty girl. Great service attitude.
Slim body
Boobs maybe a B -, not for boob lovers
Pussy with trimmed bush.

Xiao Yun 1606A
Friendly girl. Not so chatty but still gives good service.
Slim body
Boobs are a B, they are protruding with small nipples
Pussy with trimmed bush
Old 26-04-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1429 Piao Xue service has improved a lot! petite girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1