The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: complicated mind when stepping in the 30s

just do not underestimate the power of woman's charter

wana jiak, dont marry

wanna marry, jiak each other de Sai till old .. no wet put many many KY...

just 1 time gana catch thats it,, whether is tao jiak or dio STD...Marriage life gone, with monthly alimony which is better off using to Fark SYTs in Gland..

me Single middle age, job or no job i dont give a fark. No chains or shackles to tie me down financially to be slave to the workforce.

cant find a job, then rest 3 months 6 months 1 year 2 years...

happy can already.

Fark the slogging BS!
Old 27-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
ThisIsFirewood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junction7 View Post
Should be 0800
Too early la
Old 27-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
jolena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too early meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsFirewood View Post
Too early la
Old 27-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

jolena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you sure good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexwaver View Post
That's good
Old 30-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

fuckNineDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8pm is 2000 but not 0800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junction7 View Post
Should be 0800
Old 01-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
i am engaged/married with no kids. stepping into 30. bto coming soon. i still crave the freedom which i now have and really enjoy the solo chionging in bkk and pattaya (spendings my leaves there chionging and just slacking alone). i am dreadful of kids and the strain on finances that will come with them in the near future.

anybody in similar shoe or had passed that stage? do you still chiong and how you manage it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
live separately cuz bto haven come. i enjoy the carefree days in pattaya most. slack in the day drinking kopi and nighttime go agogo see and maybe book a girl for the night. i think i am lustful where a girl is not enough.

i dread the day when i lose the freedom to go chiong in pattaya during my leaves and fear the financial and time constraint if i were to have kids. childcare is so expensive alrdy. worst is to have that kind of child that can drive you to your grave.

i think it is the losing of freedom part and afraid of getting caught when i go hankypanky in bkk or pattaya that is confusing myself.
Honestly dude? You sound like someone who should not be getting married at this point in time. Firstly, you are not willing to be tied down to your fiancée, hence all the whoremongering. And the feelings of apprehension and anxiety.

Next, sorry to say this, but you are not mature enough to have kids yet. If you are ready to be a father, you would not be feeling dread over the ensuing increased financial/time commitments.

So wtf are you getting married for?

If you get married with these sort of demons plaguing your mind, these scenarios become quite plausible:

1. You start cheating on your wife

As you are clearly not someone who is ready to settle down right now, and is a self-admitted serious BKK chiongster, you will continue going for your "business trips" after getting hitched.

Eventually, your wife finds out, and sues for a divorce. You end up paying alimony until the end of your days.

Or maybe she doesn't ever find out. And you'll be living with the guilt of cheating on her for years. Finally, in a drunken haze, you admitted your promiscuity to her and breaks her heart. She jumps down from the 20th level of your BTO flat. Together with your kids. GG bro.

2. You keep all your urges inside. And try to be a dutiful husband/father.

But in your mind, you are always thinking that you have given up something for this woman. Its hard not to be calculative for you - after all, you are denying your nature just to give your fiancée the life she (and not you) wanted.

Slowly but surely, these negative emotions start to erode your marriage. You find yourself losing your temper over small, silly things that shouldn't bother you normally. In time, you start to dread coming home to the endless arguments, the irritating nagging, the noisy kids, the piled up household bills, the sex-less matrimonial bed.

Eventually, this strain is too much to bear, and you guys end up divorced anyway. Cues the monthly alimony payments. GG bro.

Now I may be painting a picture of the worst possible scenario, and things in reality could be much, much better. So the question for you is - are you willing to take a chance on building a life with your fiancée? If so, you need to wake up your idea and stop lusting over BKK bargirls. Don't be a cheating asshole - its not fair for your fiancée, and eventually karma will catch up with you.

At the end of the day, I'm just an internet stranger, and this is your life. You are the one who needs to deal with the consequences of your actions no matter which path you choose. You can disregard whatever I have said, but remember this: Be honest with yourself. Life is too short for you to lie to yourself, to live your very finite days without joy, and finally to lie in your deathbed with full of regrets.

Good luck bro.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sjiaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I am thinking of settling down.
If my partner is in 20s ,
我怕 她 玩不够.

I also can wait few more year to buy my house
Old 05-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Honestly dude? You sound like someone who should not be getting married at this point in time. Firstly, you are not willing to be tied down to your fiancée, hence all the whoremongering. And the feelings of apprehension and anxiety.

Next, sorry to say this, but you are not mature enough to have kids yet. If you are ready to be a father, you would not be feeling dread over the ensuing increased financial/time commitments.

So wtf are you getting married for?

If you get married with these sort of demons plaguing your mind, these scenarios become quite plausible:

1. You start cheating on your wife

As you are clearly not someone who is ready to settle down right now, and is a self-admitted serious BKK chiongster, you will continue going for your "business trips" after getting hitched.

Eventually, your wife finds out, and sues for a divorce. You end up paying alimony until the end of your days.

Or maybe she doesn't ever find out. And you'll be living with the guilt of cheating on her for years. Finally, in a drunken haze, you admitted your promiscuity to her and breaks her heart. She jumps down from the 20th level of your BTO flat. Together with your kids. GG bro.

2. You keep all your urges inside. And try to be a dutiful husband/father.

But in your mind, you are always thinking that you have given up something for this woman. Its hard not to be calculative for you - after all, you are denying your nature just to give your fiancée the life she (and not you) wanted.

Slowly but surely, these negative emotions start to erode your marriage. You find yourself losing your temper over small, silly things that shouldn't bother you normally. In time, you start to dread coming home to the endless arguments, the irritating nagging, the noisy kids, the piled up household bills, the sex-less matrimonial bed.

Eventually, this strain is too much to bear, and you guys end up divorced anyway. Cues the monthly alimony payments. GG bro.

Now I may be painting a picture of the worst possible scenario, and things in reality could be much, much better. So the question for you is - are you willing to take a chance on building a life with your fiancée? If so, you need to wake up your idea and stop lusting over BKK bargirls. Don't be a cheating asshole - its not fair for your fiancée, and eventually karma will catch up with you.

At the end of the day, I'm just an internet stranger, and this is your life. You are the one who needs to deal with the consequences of your actions no matter which path you choose. You can disregard whatever I have said, but remember this: Be honest with yourself. Life is too short for you to lie to yourself, to live your very finite days without joy, and finally to lie in your deathbed with full of regrets.

Good luck bro.
Bro, please accept my humble ups which is only worth a few points, since I just recently joined.

Your post struck me, hard. Especially the guilt part - sometimes I wonder how those married guys who are still actively cheong'ing, are capable of sweeping things under the rug. Would their significant others not be truly devastated if the wives learn of their husbands' infidelities?

Sometimes I wished I had never started to cheong in the first place...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1