The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

BAO YIN...........laugh at Man Utd for spending 80M+ on Paul Pogba, now spent 75M on a defender and with only 2 games, the team kena 4 goals by 19 and 20th place teams............

liverpool YNWA
Old 28-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
VAR rocks

Hey got to laugh away this sad sorry state of affairs bah

Looks like its going to be a long windy road till May.
Even VAR cannot help Liverpool .

I wonder how on earth the headless chicken cannot score from the penalty spot ?

The midfield was non-existant only Ox working hard . But Ox can't do it alone .

Why Klopp always want to give the captain armband to a player who don't deserve it ? I would rather give the armband to Salah .

Don't know what is wrong with Liverpool's defense . VVD cannot fix the defense by himself .

The return of Shaky Simon saw him let in 3 goals .

Looking at the bench the quality is not good . None of players can be a game changer .

Liverpool lost another game to a low team . I can also bet that Liverpool can also lose to Huddersfield .

Klopp got chance to get in new players but did not do it or didn't try hard enough .

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Next game away to Huddersfield... eat again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong
Ah Gong will also bet on Huddersfield next .

Same here as well .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
VVD or Lovren doesn't make a difference..Matip also just as bad! In fact, the whole team sucks. Looks like £75m down the drain!

Even with VAR helping Pool on 2 occasions, they couldn't even take advantage of it! Really hopeless team.
Like that pool bought an asshole for £75mil ? Just kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Even VAR cannot help Liverpool .

The return of Shaky Simon saw him let in 3 goals

Same here as well .
With that kind of 3rd class defending , even if we put dea gea, Neur also useless la! Henderson has just recovered from injury and not sure why the rush to play him? But thanks to ah Klopp, I managed to win some Ang pao money!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Like that pool bought an asshole for £75mil ? Just kidding!
"Asshole" is a privilege word used by the special. VVD is god.

Quote:
Henderson has just recovered from injury and not sure why the rush to play him? But thanks to ah Klopp, I managed to win some Ang pao money!
Either Can or Henderson just another passenger in the team. Both are useless "captain", can't control the tempo in MF.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
......Seemed to me that Liverpool is falling apart . ..... Ah Gong will also bet on Huddersfield next .
Now, similar to AirAsia tagline: "Now Everyone Can Beat Liverpool" and "YNWA - You Never Win Again"

With those rubbish being dished out match after match especially against opponents occupying lower and the lowest rungs of the table, Pom will bet on Huddersfield next, too.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andoo View Post
BAO YIN...........laugh at Man Utd for spending 80M+ on Paul Pogba, now spent 75M on a defender and with only 2 games, the team kena 4 goals by 19 and 20th place teams............

liverpool YNWA
Did Klopp and you have a discussion on how to make this club a laughing stock?!?! Many clubs are making fun of this team!!!

Anyway your profile picture brings back some good memories. Maybe you should come back!!! I know the owners were unfair with you when signing players!!! At least you finished second. If not for some silly results you could have won the title. But how did you lose to Southampton at home and draw with Aston Villa at home?!?!?!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 28-01-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Without that asshole "Couti" , Pool has no more creative players in midfield. It was so obvious last night! Firmino is the closest to that asshole in terms of ball skills.
This is the same scenario as in last year Jan17' when Pool started to collapse! Anyway the whole team is useless.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Klopp's gegenpressing system agst lesser-rank teams has its good benefit afterall, helping so many bros here win big in CNY ang bao money.
Huat Ah!!
This team has no leaders nor any spine to make Ah Klopp's gegenpressing system work. The fact that Ah Klopp can have 6 captains in a season, shows that the Reds not only lack leaders on the pitch but also on the touchline.
Give the armband to a guy who wants to leave in the summer, Really!!
Old 29-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing my POV here as a utd fan

I think Liverpool will come tops against any TOP 5 team... but when they play against the rest of the 13 teams... their hunger to win is not there anymore... prob they think it will be a stroll in the park... just look at last 2 games... prob most ppl thinking sure win after win against man city... but in the end?

And for sure 1 defender can’t solve all your prob in the defence...

Cheers to all

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 29-01-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old 29-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Just sharing my POV here as a utd fan

I think Liverpool will come tops against any TOP 6 team... but when they play against the rest of the 13 teams... their hunger to win is not there anymore... prob they think it will be a stroll in the park... just look at last 2 games... prob most ppl thinking sure win after win against man city... but in the end?

Cheers to all
Spot on bro! So true everything u said.
Now the pattern is set up for Pool to beat Spurs in the coming weeks! N soon everything will be back to square one.... History repeating itself.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for new owners.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Will Jurgen's best mate give him 3 points in the next match and spare him the shame ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

With that kind of 3rd class defending , even if we put dea gea, Neur also useless la! Henderson has just recovered from injury and not sure why the rush to play him? But thanks to ah Klopp, I managed to win some Ang pao money!
Glad that you also got early Ang Pao . Don't forget to bet on Huddersfield .

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Either Can or Henderson just another passenger in the team. Both are useless "captain", can't control the tempo in MF.
1 more to add that " Gini " Also Klopp shouldn't anyhow give armband to people who don't deserve it . At the end of the day the player will still leave . Better to throw him to the reserves . I rather play Milner .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
I think Liverpool will come tops against any TOP 5 team... but when they play against the rest of the 13 teams... their hunger to win is not there anymore... prob they think it will be a stroll in the park... just look at last 2 games... prob most ppl thinking sure win after win against man city... but in the end?

This one all of us Liverpool fans know that Liverpool sucks at defending . We have a manager who still don't know how to defend . That is life .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to watch Klopp press speech. Sounds the same kind of talk which fans heard 3 years ago!!! Liverpool is the best at this.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 30-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool CFO is doing quite well in transfer market... almost break even in 17/18 season. Players sales 167,20 mil, purchases 167,80 mil. The whole season, FSG is paying only about 600,000.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1