The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

The piak piak sounds just add to the atmosphere... Something which don't happen often with skinny girls...
Old 03-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chickyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i used to have a fl that is overweight too. But she was great. And i mean really great. Till now i still cannot forget her. The enjoyment that i had enjoy together with her. And ya, she has big boobs, my fav. When having dinner with her, she got so exitied and happy with my joke that she ggigle so hard that her boobs just fell out of her bra. Man, we were so ambarss. And we laugh it off. Haha. So far... ya, the best experience i have are with overweight/plump gals. Anyway, i am very big size too, 177 cm, 110 kg :P
Old 03-05-2010, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 20
heartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoliloquy View Post
But let's say when you go clubbing or what, would you pick up the plump girls for ONS, or just find discreetly from online? Or if you really like this girl but the only "bad" thing is that she's fat, will it matter to you?
Truth is, when you go clubbing, everyone looks great under the dark. Add in a couple of drinks, your judgement and awareness also decrease

Shortly after, u zone in on your target on the dance floor, approach the plump chick who's been constantly making eye contact with you. You dance together, rabba abit and get high. Once step outside of the club, you magically regain your "sight"

ONS only...plump or skinny don't matter to me. As long as both comfortable and enjoy one another's company. At the end of the day, to put it crudely, fuck and forget. Keep the happy memories
Old 03-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Thread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I personally won't mind as long as she is nice looking. Had two FL on the plus side before, was fun. And the boobs was huge which I had even more fun with
Old 03-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Big girls you are beautiful!!!! ..... and the monster absolutely love making love to one...they are a real challenge when it comes to positions...but they more then make it up with their horniness and wet wet pussy....
Old 03-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail View Post
How come nobody ask if we gals get turned off if have sex with a guy who has a small cock?
Grrrrrrr.........I may be small but I am just like a Pit Bull Terrier...comes packed with a ferocious bite....Arf arf...
Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tanuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fat/overweight/plump to me is a little rude lah, just prefer to call them fluffy, but yeah, fluffy girls are in fact pretty horny too, maybe it's due to the fact society makes them more unwanted and unappreciated lah...

i had a fluffy friend once and she was just too damn awesome, after getting juiced up with drinks, she was riding shotgun!

to all the bros out there who are fluffy, one of my best bro always say "that's not fat, that's just more woman to love!"
Old 03-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

some big girls are really attractive, character-wise. You know those confident ones who laugh loudly, are more expressive and generally smile the whole day? I find it very uplifting to be around them. Sometimes, I wish these girls are 10 kg lighter. Then they would have been super attractive. Sex should be more fun because of the person you are with and not the body you are with.

Positions wise is a challenge of course. The key thing is not to be too obvious and let them know you got to adapt to their body shape. Letting them know will make them very self conscious. For example, in missionary position, a skinny girl's vagina is easier to poke because it is nearer to our penis. In a big girl situation, when she lies down, her buttocks are flattened. The flatten buttock then adds some distance between her vagina and our penis.

I find that for the really really big girls, I cannot position my cock and watch my cock slide into her vagina, like how we can do so with skinny ladies. I got to lean forward and poke her without visual guidance. Kind of like poking blindly, hoping to enter the vagina. Doggie isn't an issue. Girl on top position, I got to hold my breath more often due to her weight. Standing doggie is impossible due to the size of her butt.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Grrrrrrr.........I may be small but I am just like a Pit Bull Terrier...comes packed with a ferocious bite....Arf arf...
dun bite my pussy pls....hehehehe
Old 03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

I am not ok with fat girl( no offense hahaha) a little baby fat ok i try once with a fat girl met at club ONS haha i really try hard cant cum after a while cant stand liao even her bbbj was good hahaha and i just dun want to lick her cunt no doubt i am a fan of that hahaha

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ooooh Pit Bulls dun just know how to bite, they can also lick...slurp slurp...
Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Positions wise is a challenge of course. For example, in missionary position, a skinny girl's vagina is easier to poke because it is nearer to our penis. In a big girl situation, when she lies down, her buttocks are flattened. The flatten buttock then adds some distance between her vagina and our penis.
Bro that why they have to assist by pulling their tigh until their knee reach up to their boobs...then you can really feel your dick going deep inside...
Old 03-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 17
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I dun bite i lick can????? hehehehehehe
Old 03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro that why they have to assist by pulling their tigh until their knee reach up to their boobs...then you can really feel your dick going deep inside...
Oh... Thanks for the info.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
8868 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8868 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've once fucked an overweight and meaty girl and it was fun too....the best and easy way to enter her pussy is to fuck her in doggy position
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1