The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kelang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Went to this place just 2 days ago. Walked to level 4. Immediately in front of the escalator got one pretty one sitting there, I looked at her but she was too bz with her hp so I continued walking. Reached the other side of the place and one more PRC waved me in. Looks ok. Continued to the Tib***, wah...big melons but looks weird and since it is just in front of the escalator, not so discreet and I dun like such open places. So, U turn back to the other place.

Name: Ah Mei
Body: Petite
Boobs: B cup fake, signs of abuse and kanna squeezed very hard
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Massage: Bad. Piano style
RTM: No. Time watcher and nothing to shout about here.

Went in strtipped and lay on the bed. No oil was applied for massage which I sometimes like for certain places cos quick to clean up and there is no attached bathroom, only a shared one.

Massage was piano, no strength and it was $30 for 30 mins. Soon after 15 mins she popped the GQ asking if I want other services, said she provide all but I only take HJ at $50 with everything taken off. So she stripped to nothing and started her HJ. Sucked her titties and squeeze it, its fake and looks fake. Someone also squeezed too hard before cos got blue black marks. She has a daughter as I later saw from her phone wallpaper and it was by C-section, evidenced by the scar which she tried to cover using a tattoo.

She also used her breast to massage me and have no problems with my fingers going anywhere. Shot my load and got up, proceeded to bathroom and surprised, she followed me in and tried to help me shower but gave up soon and told me to do it myself. LOL

RTM? Nah. I felt it is too time watched.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laiwh View Post
paiseh...i'm not so sure about the point system, and don't know what is the point that can up people. but just trying to be a little safe. thanks for the heads-up
Bro, please read all about the mechanics of reputation points and power system in the tech stuff section.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Reputation power only kicks in when a member attains 40 reputation points. Newbies who register now as we speak would already start with 20 points. So setting a 20 reputation point threshold is practically qualifying almost everyone...your inbox will be flooded.

If you have more questions, please ask in the appropriate section, not here.

OK, now back to discussion on joints at Fortune Centre.

Last edited by GR888; 03-06-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: refine language for greater clarity...
Old 03-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

title of thread is fortune center & ppl r still asking for ctc?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows where is the legend difen gone to?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelang View Post
Reached the other side of the place and one more PRC waved me in. Looks ok. Continued to the Tib***, wah...big melons but looks weird and since it is just in front of the escalator, not so discreet and I dun like such open places. So, U turn back to the other place.

RTM? Nah. I felt it is too time watched.
tink the prc just recently take over a shop.
will make it into the news soon...
be discreet, protect the playground.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 21
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ti*** has two SYTs that are quite striking. V fair skinned n stark black hair.
Didnt try so can't comment on service.
Whole FC I recced, this joint has the best veg.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup View Post
Ti*** has two SYTs that are quite striking. V fair skinned n stark black hair.
Didnt try so can't comment on service.
Whole FC I recced, this joint has the best veg.
tempting, delicious, seductive....But...for this price I rather go to Geylang.

It has been a while since we see raids at Fortune Centre. Be careful while you cheong. Don't get stuck inside. I also cheong in FC carefully and discreetly. Early morning before 12 noon, safer.

In the event if the Av comes and you are stuck inside, better to get out and surrender before they break the glass just like what the Av always do when they know you are inside. That will be deeper shit than surrender.

In conclusion, Geylang is safer if you want a safe and peaceful fuck job

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

2 of my favourites from former level 3 now operating in level 4 behind in new joint. Had my good bonk there. Unit is discreet and hidden from open view.

Nice environment. Service as good as before. The Ass Rim is shiok.

The lao chio in Level 3 "gold..... fin...." in her white sinseh uniform seems tempting. Looks matured, but don't know why I recently have a taste for lao chio. I will try her out and see what she provides and provide FR here.

Fortune Centre is becoming more happening, good for us, but do cheong with care as it is becoming "too hot".

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinjun View Post
I also kena ... dirty bitch....all bros, pls wear raincoat if you wan to play her!
bro, be careful lah. Fuck RAW dangerous. I know it is tempting especially when the little brother controls the head. These gals do not need to go for medical check ups.

Herpes hard to get treatment. Needs loads of anti biotic. Be careful not to let your wife and girl friend see.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
imho, the gals in d 2 shops side by side in L4 ... nice fr far ... alluring, seductive, temptress ...... but if u r talking to them at arm's length, muz minus 1 or 2 pts (out of 10) ... heavy make-up n not really that young liao.
Well, problem is they are too seductive and tempting especially when they wave and smile at you.

One day we should fix a time and go cheong together. You shoot your goal and I shoot my apache hell fire missiles. My missiles loaded and armed, ready to fire.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard001 View Post
those who try vivien at tibetan. be careful.
After fucking her raw, red spots appear on my gun, went check up
doctor confirm gential herpes.

Shit man!

Be careful all bros! always wear cap. Dun be stupid like me...small head over big head.
scary siah, I saw her but she looks OK leh.

You needs lots of antibiotics

Old 05-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyhum View Post
are you talking bout the one with glass door or the other shop beside it?

I went back to find my usual but they aren't tt good as they were back in adelphi. total wasted my time and money. I paid cheaper than usual at adelphi but they didn't do what they would Normally do. my money sucked up. tried to indirectly say I pay $200 each and such short service. being their usual and I get this treatment, I felt like saying why not I just report to police or sth. I was really upset. I think I might have to find others.

if your have any others who can do better service and less than $200, I'm going to change to others already. I can't patronize them anymore.
don't know why, I feel horny today and want to shoot missiles.

As my apache rotor hovers there later, I scared I cannot resist the temptation.

Sometimes it is not about the money if the experience is great, once in a while OK lah. But if the service kns, then it is a disappointment. Sometimes it is also about chemistry. I mean, if you go in and straightaway grab her neh neh like as if one has not grab any for ages, she also will be scared.

Yeah, I also missed the Adelphi days. But there are still joints in Adelphi but just that the price is too high, only the lawyers and accountants @ Adelphi can afford the daily fuck there.

There are also lawyers and accountants above Fortune Centre office block. Probably this is why they come to Fortune Centre.

But frankly, I really miss the good old days of Bugis Health Centre and I look forward to its resurrection, don;t know when.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Fortune Center

Anyway this forum some memebers are AV reading it too. No points to hide here and there .if they want to come and riad anytime and anywhere.

only if you are unlucky no matter where you go. wrong time at the wrong place thats all.!!

it seems sg No nice place for relax and enterainment .is boring sg place .raid here and there .
Old 06-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy34 View Post
Anyway this forum some memebers are AV reading it too. No points to hide here and there .if they want to come and riad anytime and anywhere.

only if you are unlucky no matter where you go. wrong time at the wrong place thats all.!!

it seems sg No nice place for relax and enterainment .is boring sg place .raid here and there .
Sg still have lah. Govt knows we need to unload. Geylang legal joints OK. hmmmm, prostitution is legal in Singapore in licensed Geylang joints. Prostitution is not illegal then.

Actually I kena once in Geylang, fuck halfway with my dick in the hole about to fire my missiles and the Av came and spot check. What the shit. I was told to remain in the room while the girl goes out. Imagine the lady officer open the door and see us both half naked with towels. The gal dressed up and go out and then return later. They just want to check if the gal got license or not.

Old 08-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
2 of my favourites from former level 3 now operating in level 4 behind in new joint. Had my good bonk there. Unit is discreet and hidden from open view.

Nice environment. Service as good as before. The Ass Rim is shiok.

The lao chio in Level 3 "gold..... fin...." in her white sinseh uniform seems tempting. Looks matured, but don't know why I recently have a taste for lao chio. I will try her out and see what she provides and provide FR here.

Fortune Centre is becoming more happening, good for us, but do cheong with care as it is becoming "too hot".
Bro "Gold fing" is a clean joint. Nothing happening
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1