The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Fast forward, we made it to Khao Yai and continue on with the planned itinerary and dinner before checking in our resort suite.

Was a nice 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette, living room with a large sofa, connecting balcony overlooking a lake, linking the living room to the bedroom. The bedroom and toilet was spacious, separated by a piece of see through glass and wooden blinds. Toilet is very spacious with a bath tub and separate shower and even space for the luggage stand, safe and cabinets that are all built in the toilet. Similarly for the bedroom and living room, a piece of see through glass and wooden blinds, right behind the tv.

"Wow, nice place. Sofa is big and wide enough for me. Huge balcony also, can also chill. Your room looks big too." R commented. "Toilet looks spacious. Oh, your luggage can open here in the toilet. I will just open outside in the kitchenette area. Let's settle down and wash up first. You guys go ahead first." R left us in the room and settled down in the living room.

"Wah, the blinds like that is fully closed liao meh?" Joey complained as she is adjusting the blinds at the living room divider. Can still see outside leh. Toilet one also leh. Can see from the bedroom and don't know living can see inside or not. See la. You go anyhow jio people join the trip. "

"Eh, I think ok one ba... Off lights liao can't see clearly one ba. Toilet no problem ba. Just close the living room when u bathe in toilet. Cannot see ba." I tried to brush it off, knowing Joey was bit pissed off already.

I opened the luggage in the toilet before asking Joey to shower first. "Ok I on the water for the bath tub. You go relax in the tub and enjoy your shower first. It's a long and hot day. We have been out since 5am. I will be outside with R first." I quickly headed outside before Joey can complain further.

R is already making himself comfortable on the sofa, enjoying a glass of whisky. He has also set up and displayed our stash of DFS alcohol (basically just 3 bottles of whisky) in the kitchenette.

"Joey go bathe ah. Come, we drink first. This one your cup." R passed me a glass and toasted me. "Finally made it here. To a safe and fun trip. Thanks for asking me along too."
Old 24-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Fast forward, we made it to Khao Yai and continue on with the planned itinerary and dinner before checking in our resort suite.

Was a nice 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette, living room with a large sofa, connecting balcony overlooking a lake, linking the living room to the bedroom. The bedroom and toilet was spacious, separated by a piece of see through glass and wooden blinds. Toilet is very spacious with a bath tub and separate shower and even space for the luggage stand, safe and cabinets that are all built in the toilet. Similarly for the bedroom and living room, a piece of see through glass and wooden blinds, right behind the tv.

"Wow, nice place. Sofa is big and wide enough for me. Huge balcony also, can also chill. Your room looks big too." R commented. "Toilet looks spacious. Oh, your luggage can open here in the toilet. I will just open outside in the kitchenette area. Let's settle down and wash up first. You guys go ahead first." R left us in the room and settled down in the living room.

"Wah, the blinds like that is fully closed liao meh?" Joey complained as she is adjusting the blinds at the living room divider. Can still see outside leh. Toilet one also leh. Can see from the bedroom and don't know living can see inside or not. See la. You go anyhow jio people join the trip. "

"Eh, I think ok one ba... Off lights liao can't see clearly one ba. Toilet no problem ba. Just close the living room when u bathe in toilet. Cannot see ba." I tried to brush it off, knowing Joey was bit pissed off already.

I opened the luggage in the toilet before asking Joey to shower first. "Ok I on the water for the bath tub. You go relax in the tub and enjoy your shower first. It's a long and hot day. We have been out since 5am. I will be outside with R first." I quickly headed outside before Joey can complain further.

R is already making himself comfortable on the sofa, enjoying a glass of whisky. He has also set up and displayed our stash of DFS alcohol (basically just 3 bottles of whisky) in the kitchenette.

"Joey go bathe ah. Come, we drink first. This one your cup." R passed me a glass and toasted me. "Finally made it here. To a safe and fun trip. Thanks for asking me along too."

The room photos

Old 24-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
The room photos

Toilet photo

Old 24-03-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Hairyvixen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Hope you two won't be too noisy to disturb R's sleep
Old 24-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

After almost 45 mins, Joey finally emerged out into the living room, in a grey fitting singlet and old FBT shorts. Cause of R joining us for the trip, she wore an extra white sports bra underneath and nothing in her FBT shorts as there is a inner lining already (according to Joey).

"Wow you guys started drinking liao ah. Not tired meh? Whose turn to bathe next?" Joey asked.

I told R to go ahead and bathe first since he is sleeping in the living room and I can always bathe later. With that, he stood up, grab his toiletries and clothes before heading into the toilet.

Joey and me continued on with the whisky. After 5 mins of drinking, I felt horny and started to tease Joey, "Nice sexy sleep wear. Purposely one ah." I fondled her breasts from underneath the singlet. "So short some more, your shorts barely cover your big ass leh and confirm never wear inside," I said as I slowly slipped my other hand into her shorts from the front.

"Hmm, don't play la. Uh.. Uh.. You dare say. If not for your stupid idea, I can wear even more sexier and no need bra. Don't play... Uh liao la..." Joey tried to resist and stop me.

"Don't bother about R la. He probably also enjoying the bath tub. Anyway we can hear him one ma. Need to open toilet door then living room. Should have enough time to react. You also feeling horny right. Why so wet liao? Is it cause of all the lewd glances from the horny R and K?" My fingers continued circling her clit and up and down the wet pussy lips.

I lifted up her singlet and sports bra with one move, causing her Cup D boobs to burst out. Wasted no time to attack her nipples, as I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy.

Next up, I laid her down on the sofa and pulled down her FBT shorts to her ankles, and licked her swollen clitoris while I continue finger fucking her with 2 fingers.

"Uh.... Baby.. Ahh.. Don't.. Ahh.. Not.. Now... La.. Ah... Like that... Ahh.. Wait... R... Come.. Out..." Joey moaned softly. "Cannot... Liao.. Like that.. Ah.. Will cum one. Ahhh. Ahh.. Uh... Ah.. .." Joey moans get more higher pitched. I knew she was going to cum soon.

"Just relax and cum" I licked her clitoris and fingered her more furiously. Within seconds, I felt warm juices dripping down onto the sofa uncontrollably until a big wet patch was formed.

I stood up next to Joey, unzipped my berms and took out my stale, musky cock. "Quickly" I told her, without giving her time to recover.

She opened her mouth reluctantly and I pushed my cock all the way in immediately. "Uh... U.. Never ahhh. Uh.. Bathe.. Ahh.. Yet..smelly and... Ahh.. Salty leh.. Ahh whole.. Day... Sweaty some more.. Ahh.. Dirty. Okok enough le.. Ahh.."

After another 30 seconds of sucking, we stopped as we anticipated R should be almost done soon. We quickly dressed up, before grabbing the tissues and wet wipes to clean up the sofa.

"Wah see la.. So big patch and wet. How to dry in time." Joey commented while we were busy bending over the sofa and wiping.

We did not realise that R was already behind us and most likely admiring Joey's hot ass. "What thing dry in time?" R suddenly asked.
Old 25-03-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
After almost 45 mins, Joey finally emerged out into the living room, in a grey fitting singlet and old FBT shorts. Cause of R joining us for the trip, she wore an extra white sports bra underneath and nothing in her FBT shorts as there is a inner lining already (according to Joey).

"Wow you guys started drinking liao ah. Not tired meh? Whose turn to bathe next?" Joey asked.

I told R to go ahead and bathe first since he is sleeping in the living room and I can always bathe later. With that, he stood up, grab his toiletries and clothes before heading into the toilet.

Joey and me continued on with the whisky. After 5 mins of drinking, I felt horny and started to tease Joey, "Nice sexy sleep wear. Purposely one ah." I fondled her breasts from underneath the singlet. "So short some more, your shorts barely cover your big ass leh and confirm never wear inside," I said as I slowly slipped my other hand into her shorts from the front.

"Hmm, don't play la. Uh.. Uh.. You dare say. If not for your stupid idea, I can wear even more sexier and no need bra. Don't play... Uh liao la..." Joey tried to resist and stop me.

"Don't bother about R la. He probably also enjoying the bath tub. Anyway we can hear him one ma. Need to open toilet door then living room. Should have enough time to react. You also feeling horny right. Why so wet liao? Is it cause of all the lewd glances from the horny R and K?" My fingers continued circling her clit and up and down the wet pussy lips.

I lifted up her singlet and sports bra with one move, causing her Cup D boobs to burst out. Wasted no time to attack her nipples, as I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy.

Next up, I laid her down on the sofa and pulled down her FBT shorts to her ankles, and licked her swollen clitoris while I continue finger fucking her with 2 fingers.

"Uh.... Baby.. Ahh.. Don't.. Ahh.. Not.. Now... La.. Ah... Like that... Ahh.. Wait... R... Come.. Out..." Joey moaned softly. "Cannot... Liao.. Like that.. Ah.. Will cum one. Ahhh. Ahh.. Uh... Ah.. .." Joey moans get more higher pitched. I knew she was going to cum soon.

"Just relax and cum" I licked her clitoris and fingered her more furiously. Within seconds, I felt warm juices dripping down onto the sofa uncontrollably until a big wet patch was formed.

I stood up next to Joey, unzipped my berms and took out my stale, musky cock. "Quickly" I told her, without giving her time to recover.

She opened her mouth reluctantly and I pushed my cock all the way in immediately. "Uh... U.. Never ahhh. Uh.. Bathe.. Ahh.. Yet..smelly and... Ahh.. Salty leh.. Ahh whole.. Day... Sweaty some more.. Ahh.. Dirty. Okok enough le.. Ahh.."

After another 30 seconds of sucking, we stopped as we anticipated R should be almost done soon. We quickly dressed up, before grabbing the tissues and wet wipes to clean up the sofa.

"Wah see la.. So big patch and wet. How to dry in time." Joey commented while we were busy bending over the sofa and wiping.

We did not realise that R was already behind us and most likely admiring Joey's hot ass. "What thing dry in time?" R suddenly asked.
Wow!!! Great story brewing up! Can't wait!
Old 25-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

R is so lucky to be able to go on this trip. If I’m him I’ll pretend to be sick 1 day and find an excuse to stay behind in the room alone. Imagine all the fun he can have with Joey’s lingerie.
Old 25-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
oleholeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell him you spilled the drinks haha
Old 25-03-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleholeh View Post
Tell him you spilled the drinks haha
U are so smart.. That's what we did
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1