The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
You should go for ABC Hotel! Might as well, enjoy your life to the fullest!
Haha nice one bro.

Maybe I can see you there.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Enjoyed my trip in April tho I got sick 2nd day in with a nasty flu. Planning to go back in mid Sep. Is the ABC Aqua suite worth the 160 sgd per nite?

Or go for Penthouse suite at Central Park Tower.

Thats's a sweet deal for SGD 160/night! Which website?
Old 26-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Thats's a sweet deal for SGD 160/night! Which website?

168 actually. Agoda.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info

Few more complaint too

All recommend Norma
Old 27-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Greetings,

No, it's not worth it, too far from walking street. But, once you get a girl in your room, she won't leave unless you kick her out! All the girls love ABC Hotel.
I find it very ironic getting a Nice hotel in AC. The only reason to go AC is that the girls there are cheap(er) than other places, but unfortunately their looks are usually also on par with their low prices. So whats the point going to a shithole town and paying expensive $170 hotel to house a cheap $60 whore?

Who cares if AC girls love ABC hotel, your money should be spent to make you happy not the girl, somewhere girls are actually decent looking and fuckable. Rather save the difference and goto BKK, get a decent 3 star hotel and a Hot Thai Ger same total cost, but much better overall experience.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 27-04-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
All recommend Norma
Ya, most Angmo on AC2 Forum also recommend that...
IMHO
The opening hours too short...
May be due to the remoteness of the shop location.
But heard they hv a new outlet in one of the hotel on WS.
Anyone can verify?
Old 27-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ya, most Angmo on AC2 Forum also recommend that...
IMHO
The opening hours too short...
May be due to the remoteness of the shop location.
But heard they hv a new outlet in one of the hotel on WS.
Anyone can verify?
I usually go to Money Exchange located next to Galaxy and Walkabout Hotels! They provide excellent and competitive rates, it's very safe and I never had a problem with them! The problem with Norma is once in a while you'll see several Filipino males hanging around Norma's and it feels uncomfortable!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I usually go to Money Exchange located next to Galaxy and Walkabout Hotels! They provide excellent and competitive rates, it's very safe and I never had a problem with them! The problem with Norma is once in a while you'll see several Filipino males hanging around Norma's and it feels uncomfortable!
Anyone ever compared with Zenny before? Usually I go to Zenny.
Old 27-04-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
.. The problem with Norma is once in a while you'll see several Filipino males hanging around Norma's and it feels uncomfortable!
That what I meant..
Even, for years I don't change money.
When walk passed Teodoro to visit my friends I would be more alert.
Old 28-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
yah, Zeny is fair enuff! Updated xchange rate..cheers!
Old 28-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I find it very ironic getting a Nice hotel in AC. The only reason to go AC is that the girls there are cheap(er) than other places, but unfortunately their looks are usually also on par with their low prices. So whats the point going to a shithole town and paying expensive $170 hotel to house a cheap $60 whore?

Who cares if AC girls love ABC hotel, your money should be spent to make you happy not the girl, somewhere girls are actually decent looking and fuckable. Rather save the difference and goto BKK, get a decent 3 star hotel and a Hot Thai Ger same total cost, but much better overall experience.
Tis is a good point..i certainly concur tat!
Old 28-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Club SX has quite a few pretty girls.
Old 29-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post

I totally agree! Please please please people, don't waste your time & $$, go elsewhere, all the girls are fat and hideous! You'd only regret going cos there is nothing good in AC! Bye bye and good riddance
Old 29-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At zeny is my regular change peso counter. Usually get better rate than the few beside it. Comparable with norma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Old 29-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
At zeny is my regular change peso counter. Usually get better rate than the few beside it. Comparable with norma
thanks bro. lol realised you also an AC-Balai regular
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1