The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Ya agree! Let's boycott those $200 and over . Seriously I not willing to pay for a plastic face and a rush job .
standard is $100-120... if abit by $150 but service is good i also don't mind

but $200 for 1 shot is too much already, can book 2 good PRC....

Unless the girl cb made of gold is it?
Old 06-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

If the girl is really chio as a model, I don't mind paying more for such an exotic experience. I mean, once in a blue moon for a sweet memory, why not?

But recently I booked one $220 girl, fuck me... I don't mind if her boobs are plastic, but her face is like plastic surgery gone wrong -- she looks like an ah guah, i.e. the one you always see at Lorong 18 that one. Especially when I get close to her face, I saw some scars not sure is due to pimples or surgery. Really sibeh bad bonk!
Old 06-06-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
all good time PRC fuckss no more ..2006 to 2012 ,can anyhow fuck ,anyhow you want ,now no more ..
Thanks to the blueboys for retiring all the local OKTs who had been helping with the QC. Now the girls pretty much behave as how they like. On the other hand, the advertisers who earn their pay checks from the girls, do not help much in ensuring the quality.

Given the culture of sharing FRs (especially the good one) exists no more here in FL Dome 2, the costumers are basically trying luck every time they make bookings.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If the girl is really chio as a model, I don't mind paying more for such an exotic experience. I mean, once in a blue moon for a sweet memory, why not?

But recently I booked one $220 girl, fuck me... I don't mind if her boobs are plastic, but her face is like plastic surgery gone wrong -- she looks like an ah guah, i.e. the one you always see at Lorong 18 that one. Especially when I get close to her face, I saw some scars not sure is due to pimples or surgery. Really sibeh bad bonk!
bro can share which one..? if not convenient to say here can pm me, thanks...
Old 06-06-2017, 02:58 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ah gua also exotic

$220 also dam heart pain....
Old 06-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
bro can share which one..? if not convenient to say here can pm me, thanks...
There are only two 220-girls over there. Although both are plastic, I guess it's not hard to see which one is more plastically looking.

I was thinking to try another one also, but i think I am already allergic to plastic... so I give up.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xammi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
LOL why you promise the OKT not to feedback? the more you scare the more daring they will be and anyhow to business
Roger that. I understand the procedure now. I will not be carrot for more than once.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
ah gua also exotic

$220 also dam heart pain....
Yup. On the bright side, it gives me some ideas how does it feel to have sex with an ah guah.

Not only that $220, it costs my precious semen which I rather spend it on my favorite ML.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Yup. On the bright side, it gives me some ideas how does it feel to have sex with an ah guah.

Not only that $220, it costs my precious semen which I rather spend it on my favorite ML.
haha ya lor....

I remember last time a SYT viet WL at 2038 once told me which reflect you situation....

"Bad business because you lose money, lose sperm and waste energy"
Old 06-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Plastic nvm as long not overdone. The problem is they do rush job and you can't reject if buey gam. Cos they will take ur number and put u blacklist in wolves grp.

Therefore I urge new customers not to give their numbers to wolves website. Cos they bound to piss u off with their fucked up attitude.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Plastic nvm as long not overdone. The problem is they do rush job and you can't reject if buey gam. Cos they will take ur number and put u blacklist in wolves grp.

Therefore I urge new customers not to give their numbers to wolves website. Cos they bound to piss u off with their fucked up attitude.
Agree. They will then change name, move location and even hp. But then they send your hp to the whole wol-ves group to blacklist even though they have F- attitude.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:

black list lor

so many stables out there... scare for what... if really bo bian still got GL what
Old 06-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to the blueboys for retiring all the local OKTs who had been helping with the QC. Now the girls pretty much behave as how they like. On the other hand, the advertisers who earn their pay checks from the girls, do not help much in ensuring the quality.

Given the culture of sharing FRs (especially the good one) exists no more here in FL Dome 2, the costumers are basically trying luck every time they make bookings.
where is haonan and all OKT and bro Fuckworm in lavender sitting ? no more story?
the good time 2011,2012 still very ok .
many PRC marry to cheongster already ..remember quiet number ..
Old 07-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
Agree. They will then change name, move location and even hp. But then they send your hp to the whole wol-ves group to blacklist even though they have F- attitude.
For e.g. Their s27 fat and chubby, and s28 plastic face and fake boobs for me sure reject . Their okt will sure call and kpkb then u should fuck them back.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 07-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wolf

94853396 fake pic!

Pic sibei sui

Waste my time go there!

Still dare to ask $200 fj!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1