The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

wow... you guys seems ready to gangbang Miyuki in Singapore...

She is a shy mother of two... pleases be gentle.. her pussy is still pink and tight..

She never did more than one guy at once except at company party which she was gangbanged by 4 exacutives according to my boss. I posted the photo in other thread.
Old 19-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post

She is a shy mother of two... pleases be gentle.. her pussy is still pink and tight..

She never did more than one guy at once except at company party which she was gangbanged by 4 exacutives according to my boss. I posted the photo in other thread.
hey bro, which thread you post?
Old 19-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro,If she in Singapore.I no gangbang her. I only bang her when she in need.
And i very gentle type

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
hey bro, which thread you post?
I thought easier to post here... I orginally posted in wife in langerier thread as I liked his wife...

here is what I wrote and photo I shared..

I never shared this photo with anyone but to show how much I think of your wife I will share our secret..

When we were still young... I brought Miyuki to compay's party as my boss insisted to bring her to show our top executives... My boss assign me to help party cordinator, he took her to introduce to several manager... THen they all disappear.... After 3 hours...Boss brought her back almost end of party... Miyuki was very very drunk and her shirts were out of skirts... I asked Miyuki but did not tell me...

One day boss (after he fucked my wife for 2 years), he told me what happend that night and shared this photo... There were 4 top exacutives with boss in the room when they enjoyed my wife like this...

Old 19-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
And i very gentle type
Bro ah rat, hahahaha well said
Old 19-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3082 / Power: 20
ScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
And i very gentle type
Wah u want slowly make love to her ah.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Make sure is 64GB space hor. I scare perform too long your vid cam space not enough
64GB may used up very fast , better to have 256GB standby safer

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 20-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

If Singapore trip become reality, I suggest you guys to prepare white wines... Miyuki does not drink much but she like light and fruity white wine. Wine is must have since she only become more relax and open with strangers when she get really drunk.... I know well so when I partied with 4 strangers last yet, we made her drunk very first.... In about two hours, 2nd guy took her picture in private room undressed her all the way and slept on bed... he even fucked her on following party...

It was first time I saw my wife screaming on top of stranger and kissing so deeply as she came to orgasm... All happened in front of me and 3 strangers..

Here is some of the phone we took at the party... All photo are taken by one old guy came to party..

Old 20-10-2017, 06:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thank you for "KEN" for giving Miyuki nice and fat points! If Singapore trip ever happen, I sure will invite you...! Anyone reward me with big points, I will remember to invite if we ever come to Singapore..!
Old 20-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

We look forward to you visiting us!!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 20-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
64GB may used up very fast , better to have 256GB standby safer
I am not so power like you la

Quote:
Thank you for "KEN" for giving Miyuki nice and fat points! If Singapore trip ever happen, I sure will invite you...! Anyone reward me with big points, I will remember to invite if we ever come to Singapore..!
I also upz you hor bro. Don't forget me

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 21-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ha ha hope the dream will come true

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 21-10-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
I am not so power like you la
I also upz you hor bro. Don't forget me
Max 4 guys... Whoever rewarded me with points most.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

At very first gathering with 4 strangers... Miyuki was very nervous as she thought all 4 are my customers... she tried to please them but all are not happy (pretending..). We made her really drunk... then they started to ask me if they can take my wife's photo..so they will be happy and might sign contract...

Miyuki looked very surprised and say no way.... but eventually they made her pose with cloth on... Then one by one... we started to demand her to undress.. I acted like weak husband all the way... asking them to let her go...but also helping them to undress her...

Old 21-10-2017, 06:00 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear valuable members,

New domain for the forum - https://www.sammyboyforum.com/
Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
in the event that you cannot access the forum...

use a VPN or google DNS...

If you are on desktop .. Please bookmark twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update and new url...

if u are on mobile. Use this FREE browser to access the forum.
it is FREE, secure and Fast. best of all u dont need to do any configuration and you will be able to access the forum.

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/
u can also download it via playstore..

Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Google public DNS

How to Configure Google DNS on windows 8 and 10

How to Configure Google DNS on MAC

How to Configure Google DNS on windows7
[/QUOTE]

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1