The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lsy84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: horny new FL

Well Sis sghornygal,

Saw this thread of yours here, and I have to point out a few things to you. Hope you dun get mad about what about to say...

First of all, when I saw u post about offering your services and the price you charge, definitely puts most bros here on sbf off, cos its way over the market rate at which most fls would charge. Maybe you should try lowering your price a little...as you know with the current economy in bad shape, maybe you should charge at a slightly cheaper rate.

Secondly, you didn't provide any pics of yourself, how do you expect bros here who might be interested in your services to send you their pics? Those pics need not be nude pics of yourself, but at least some pics of urself in underwear or stuff like that so that we see for ourselves what kind of standard you are.

Lastly, i know this may sound a bit cliched, but try not to get hooked on this trade if you can. Its not very wise...

To Sis sghornygal,this is just my 2 cents worth hope you dun get mad at me and flame me...

Take care...
Old 04-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

aiya i think she won listen one lah talk to her nicely, say i sour grape because never give me her number. she thought she fiona xie loh
Old 04-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 17
look4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant future

..Hihi..Mr Bean here my pic is my Avatar....I think i can makes u laughs till u wets if I qualified pls pm me....only things me not handsome lah..but can makes u laugh..till u wets and aroused.
Hope u dun splash my pics over the papers..but if u do nvm..free promotions for me..hahaha
Old 04-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Wow now want to spend $$ oso need to be QC by the seller? Wat has the world coming to liao?
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 04-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

wa say out the truth also gotta zap
who is her okt ? dare to zap don dare to say
got guts and balls pm me lah
coward you her okt ah-knnbcb
Old 04-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!

I dont disagree on bros who makes noise here.

As i agree that, her age and price doesn't match. High market price unless service is awesome for that, i have no comment if not then, lower the price would be acceptable for us.

I also understand that one of the bro here pointed out that, buying some brands of car needs to be interviewed, let me change the word to "buying some brands of car need to have status".

For me, i have no problem with having to meet up or msn chat before closing deal. Cheers to all bros~!

*** Things can be good or bad, see how you look at it that's all ***
Old 04-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

TS is totally out of whack!

C'mon bro king eros, lets not compare her with a ferrari when she sounds more like a used car.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sims deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Local pussy made of gold... u pay, u work hard, she score..
Old 04-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

golden pussy u had?

33 year old and u are charging so much.

for this price, i can hook up 4 young PRC. Surely one of them can give me good service. And probably 4 are of better looks and more feminine for sure.

i think you should be laffing already if someone offers you $80.

sorry if i sound offending.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Woman are like cars.

Good ones are nice to look at, but hard to get in.........
Average ones are easier to get in, but don feel as shoik......
Lousy ones is not shoik, but some ppl LL no choice got to drive......

So take public transport better (some more can change every time)

No $ take bus/mrt
Got extra $ take cab.
Got alot extra $ take limo cab

Sis TS here is rented car bah......need to see your license and record before u can rent.........
Old 04-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi sghornygal,

Will give u my photo to c my look if u want to be my fb(no string attached & most important no ca$h involve)

But to look for a fl and muz submit photo is definitely a no no...u wan be descreet, we aso same mah, who koes if u happen to koe my gf???

Btw for your special conditions except one, me can meet most:

1)Stamina I hav(i usually take v long to cum)
2)Lick u cum 1st(i luv to lick n luv to get gd bbbj even more)
3)Frenchin(guess u will do wif me coz consider myself nt handsum yt slightly above avg plus not too old, in my thirties bt slightly younger than u)
4)No raw(sure, i always like to play safe aso)

However $200 exclude rm abit ex base on ur given stat..giv better rate and I
dun mind tryin...lol
Old 04-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
EmissaryofTruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea i know i gave you positive advice in your thread... but your terms are really too high. i think there's the mistaken notion that local > PRC by a lot but actually i think a lot of the PRC FL are much more sexy than locals, a lot more feminine and expect a lot less.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
hackman450 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys...

its better we ignore this treat rather then post our satisfaction....

Long silence mean disatisfaction....

Hopefuly Sghorny will come out with better and accomodate proposal to serve with better SOP
Old 05-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
lek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: horny new FL

me pass. me lao liao and panting climbing a flight of stairs. send picture confirm rejected...sad..sad...anyway admire TS frank and gung-ho post.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
iceteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ha ... really special notes ... i don't know how many guys here willing to please you but definately no me ... good try ... help you up the post & hope you can find your ideal man.

- No recent FR -

UPz me if you like my post!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1