The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
For those who wants to try it, it may be better to try the branch at Nagoya hill mall as the flies are much lesser.
That's 1 bad point for dining in Batam, even in some indoor restaurants donno how these fly gets in..

They should have all install the Electronic Bug Zapper

Facts (from internet)

Do you all know why there's no flies in pubs, bars, clubs or ktv?

Because files hates Vodka
Old 27-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
micko8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam contacts

I was at Batam last Tuesday and Wednesday. Just download "wechat" into your handphone and you will be able to find pretty ladyboy when you do a search.
Old 27-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I had been reading updates though....
Disappointed to hear Keyzha upped their price by almost 200k!!!
For everyone's information :

Before price up

After price up

...and that is before the price for special service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Most probably due to popularity drummed up in this thread.

So I'm definitely crossing this location off for my next trip.
I hope other Bros will do the same.
Keyza used to be a place that’s worthy of a TRY of what Batam has to offer in its unique way. But today after their prices are up,they are no longer worthy of even a test try for me becos there are definitely places that are way better than Keyza in terms of massage and girl quality,hehehe... lucky for me,i am always prepare with Plan B whenever there is something like this that cropped things up.

Anyway,i will try to look for some “keyza” replacement to share it here at later time

Somewhere beginning of this year,a senior bro did warn me about the Keyza's boss taking the 40% off if the place becomes too popular hence from thereon i start building another List. Today,it has really comes in handy for me. Currently, i am not prepared to make the same mistake i made for Indo Rasa as well as Keyza.

My favourite words i said a long time ago which i ask myself today, "am i willing to pay S$1 for an apple that that cost S$0.50 ?" Hehehehe....i tends to enjoy the S$0.50 apple very much more than the S$1 ones even when they are from the same tree.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_man_sg View Post
used my ATM to withdraw and got 13700 IDR per USD.
I pointed it out many times in this Board, but most people reacted like just rejecting the idea per se: they want to use money exchangers (or maybe they don't want to leave trace on their bank accounts?).

Using ATM to withdraw cash money (with an international debit card, NOT credit card, for example with the Maestro or Cirrus logo on it, in other words: the same debit card you use regularly in your home country) most of the times and in most countries is by far the most convenient and safest way to get cash overseas.

With a Maestro card (Maestro is the Mastercard name for debit cards), one pays the following fees:
- about 3 SGD fixed fee, for any amount withdrawn
- about DELTA=+1.25% fee, applied on the international inter-bank exchange rate of the day (i.e., the one you see on XE or Yahoo).
The above fees are the same, wherever you are out of your country, could be Bolivia, Colombia, USA, Uganda, France, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, or Batam. Anywhere. One may certainly find a debit card which is more convenient, but the advantage of Maestro is that it is widespread and accepted even in the most remote places of the world.

Please note: do not confuse the above with using a CREDIT card to withdraw cash. In that case, you are advancing cash, like borrowing from MAstercard, and the DELTA becomes +4%. Be careful when you insert your card in the ATM to select the appropriate function ("savings").

If you exchange your home currency to local currency in a BANK (also SGD to IDR), most times you will pay DELTA more than +2%.
If you dare to exchange in a booth at the airports, the DELTA could be +15% or +20%. Nearly a robbery.
If you go to a small exchange booth in Batam, the standard rate written on the wall is most commonly much more than +2%.

The point is that in Batam one can negotiate (bargain, a word we hear often in this Board) a better rate if he's a returning customer, or has some significant amount of new large notes to change. THEN, it is possible to get much more convenient rates than on the ATM (last time I got DELTA +0.4% on 500 USD in my usual booth on Jl. Bonjol, which is really good). However, one needs to spend some time to ask around for the best rate.
Old 27-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
Then headed to Pacific Hotel's disco for some fun, paid 30k for entrance and had a complimentary drink on the hotel, as we entered we were greeted by girls, probably there just for your tips and also dangdut kind of music which was a HUGE turn off for us. We stayed there for about 40 mins before leaving for Kampung Bulai. The girls who were clinging on us also offered an FJ for 400K saying "we go now? back to your hotel." I didn't accept it as I wasn't too sure about it. *Would be great if some Bros can clarify on this.*
Your naivety made me laugh at first, but *kudos* for your detailed report and willingness to explore around without too much hassle. I appreciate that.

Those girls you meet just after the right entrance of Pacific are hard-core pro WGs. They sit there waiting for customers, every night. They do not socialize for a drink, they are not PR, but they just aim at a "short-time" session in your room (a.k.a. "sortem"). 400k is the standard price, usually raised to 500k when the man is perceived wealthy (yes, Singaporean or BULE).

They do not look very attractive in most cases, neither they could be qualified as "SYT". Some of them is really desperate, so one can definitely bargain to less than 400k. Hard bargainers could lower to 300k, but I wonder if it is worth to save 100k (10 SGD!) with the perspective to make a session even more rushy than what it is expected to be since the beginning.

My first time in Batam, 6 years ago, I went with one of them from the back area of Pacific, offering 300k, possible to increase to 400k only in case of something special happening in the room. There, she offered me a wide and welcoming ass hole! 400k well deserved. Long time ago... (*)

I would NOT recommend anyone, if not experienced already, to take one of those girls. Many are good workers, just looking for cash to sustain their kids, but others are sharks who just wait a naif guest to steal something or take advantage in any way. Please avoid. Too risky. (and use a condom)

PS: KAMPUNG BULE is the local name for the Nagoya Entertainment District (NED), because many white men working in Batam like to hang out there, with pubs, beers and girls. Boring place in general, to say the least. There's better to do in Batam than going there to play pool and drink with girls. A "bule" is a "Caucasian person".

(*) Interestingly, after sex she wanted to stay sleeping with me, but I preferred to send her back (I did not feel comfortable to sleep with her).
More interestingly I met her again 2 years ago, say 3-4 years after our unique meeting in Pacific. She was sitting on the back of a bike driven by some friend in Jodoh. She started to say hello and asked her friend to stop just to greet me. She did not speak any word of English, but she was just smiling and laughing, happy to see me again.

Last edited by Black Page; 28-11-2015 at 02:42 AM.
Old 27-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello senior bro out there, massage place where to go? Can recommend?
Old 27-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there, can i check if there are any places where i can find batam girls who are able to speak English?

Normally how much does the girls earn (by themselves, exclusing papi/mami's commission) upon each bookings? 50% / 70% ... of our booking fees?

Thanks.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Normally how much does the girls earn (by themselves, exclusing papi/mami's commission) upon each bookings? 50% / 70% ... of our booking fees?
Thanks.
Much less than that. In one of the MAJOR and oldest joints, one of those mentioned most often here, over a standard booking fee 1.3M only 525k goes to the girl: exactly 40%.
I have no reason to think other joints apply different policies.

Last edited by Black Page; 28-11-2015 at 12:36 AM.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Facts (from internet)

Do you all know why there's no flies in pubs, bars, clubs or ktv?

Because files hates Vodka
bcs pubs,bars & ktv has too much dark & too little light

bcs it's too smoky

bcs after few mugs of beer or 2 glasses of liquor,the ugliest girl can becm the most beautiful girls,flies r invisible then

bcs no one wld be bother or notice any flies in any btm pubs,bars & ktv

so many reasons
Old 27-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Hello senior bro out there, massage place where to go? Can recommend?

Quote:
Hi bros out there, can i check if there are any places where i can find batam girls who are able to speak English?
If i get yr question correctly,Hang Nadim Airport girls in Btm speaks ingirsh good.

Quote:
Y u need to knw?

There r 2 types of ans,1 of them misleading,1 detailed.

NORMALLY ,they earn 33%,50% & 100% depending on where u book yr girls from.

& depending on the kind of customers,if they find a carrot they can get up to 150% exclude tips

Girls frm 1 of the oldest MAJOR booking joint gets 33.3% 4 those on contract

Girls frm 1 of the oldest MAJOR booking joint gets 50% 4 those without contract

ALMOST EVERY BOOKING JOINTS pays their girls in different percentage

If u ever read,read wisely. Dn't get mislead.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Re: Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
Towards the end of the massage she prompt me asking if I wanted a HJ, I asked her how much, "500k" she replied. I rejected politely as I told her that I have friends living in Batam (you bro's of course ) saying that it will cost only 250k. She didn't agree and went down to 400k. I increased to 300k, which was my last offer, also telling her that she had to strip full, at that moment she was pretty lost for words and said "no if you want strip, must be 400k"
fj price for hj is 4 "foreigners"

my few mths ago fj is 300k in Kings,mayb nono can verify i'm speaking the truth cos he was also there
Old 28-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsterjb View Post
Bro nono, when will be your december chiong timing?
If i tell you now,my inbox will soon be burst,hehehe...sorry bro. And i dont plan my Dec trip when it still Nov. My planning starts on Dec itself,on the same month I am going Batam. And coming trip will likely be a private one,usually prioritized for those who has joined me in my last trip. And if no one joined,i simply go solo which i enjoy more (seasoned batam players will understand why solo is sometime more enjoyable than in group).

Side note :

Having said all the above,i think many has misunderstood that i am looking for kakis to join me to go to Batam in group.The fact is ,it is not. (it is always new bros 95% of the time whom i didnt even know who joined me in my nearly every newbie learning group) One reason why i choose to organize newbie group once every 2 to 3 months is becos i received many PMs previously by bros who has never visit Batam before and they sincerely wish to try it out. These newbie bros lacks some level of confidence,so the thought occurs to me that i should at least have a small group trip JUST FOR 1st timers or newbies.

I will NEVER forget I was once a newbie , lacking confident to go Batam on my own too. I got chopped carrot big time and wasnt very happy with my 1st 2 trips either.How i wish there was a newbie guide written by a Nono1973 or a Nono1973 character somewhere would bring me to Batam when i 1st started out. The current newbie guide on my signature today is enough to get anyone to start out on their own trip to Batam if they were to follow Word to Word on it becos it was written base on my newbie mindset in my 1st 2 to 3 trips when i visited Batam.

Those who joined me in my Batam trips will know there was no monetary gain on my part (or anyone's). In fact its more or less a burden for me and i tends to have to spend a little more. But i need to be honest to everyone here that i do have something to gain from it. I get all the 1st hand information ,like FRs from these newbies who usually dont have the courage to share them in the public forum openly and some of these little tiny crucial information sometimes help me to make my next and future trips better.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank those bros who joined me in the past to Batam in their Newbie Learning trip and those who still continue to PM me their Batam trip FR today.

Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Your shared information has always been proven useful to me and this thread.

Then again,i cannot always have Newbie Learning trip ALL THE TIME or i will be running in circle always doing the same old thing all the time in Batam. It may become a bore and eventually redundant . So i finally decide that i would have 1 exploration private trip,1 newbie learning group trip and occasionally a solo/undeclared trip. 1 stone kill 3 birds in this case as I can get to help others,i get to explore new pasture (and re-explore old places) and i also get to enjoy myself fully w/o being burdened.

Please keep this in mind,i am NOT looking for kakis or friends to join me. The terms and conditions does help me to find bros with similar frequency to join me in the Newbie Learning Trip. So do read them carefully and try to understand it before you PM me. All are welcome,but not all will be chosen (my apologise in advance here as there are only this much of slots i can handle).

Thats all i wish to say,i like to see everyone having a good time in Batam. And if you didnt,you may wish to read the last 30 pages of this thread and try Batam again the next time...hehehe...its ultra rare to find one who'd fail on their 2nd try. Only a failed 3 attempts means Batam may not be suitable for you (just my personal perspective).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Thanks bro Black page i always use ATM card and my bank refund all the fees.

Went to elenie massage got a nice looking lady named wati. As for specials i asked for ice cream for that she replied i can get it in Circle K but after 3 minutes started the deed without negotiating money i was like surprised first time it happened. then i asked how much for that she asked me so i said 300 and she is ok. washed up and she removed all her dress did a nice bbbj no CIM.
well worth 300K. this massage shop is behind utama but at the other end where you can see a school building. leaving batam tomorow hummm sad...
Old 28-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks for the reply bros.

Have an enjoyable trip in Batam :P
Old 28-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Just back from an impromptu trip cod one of my regular is finally deciding to quit the booking scene and go back toi her kampong. (But, for how long, I don't know.. Perhaps until the cash run out).

Stayed at City Central Hotel for 388k for the superior room. Had dinner at the Ikan Bakar Acai beside Da Vienne Hotel. Had Ikan kakap Bakar, fried chicken with garlic, baby kailan, squid and fried egg plus 2 coconuts drink, 2 packets of cracker and 1 pocari. Total bill 281k rp. Quite affordable makan place. Alfresco dining too. Lol.

Girl was from Indah2. First met her in July and her services was tiptop. Last night was tiptop too. Only problem with her is she's a walking chimney. Never fail to have a cigarette lighted stocking it off her mouth. As I had walked to the joint from the hotel, I bargained for a 100k discount citing no driver. Funny thing was... I had already paid the 1 juta. Then, forcefully made the Malay papi cough out the 100k. Funny scene as he kept glancing outside the joint to make sure that I really had no driver.

All in all, a nice session, just that it was a bit rushy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread