The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: World Cup 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noun View Post
Played in Jan 2022 which will create a schedule upheaval for all the football leagues.
bro

its alrdy said tt it will be played from nov 2022 to mid dec 2022 as a first winter world cup

if play summer months, qatar heat is kill die you
Old 17-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
ocean8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey1982 View Post
bro

its alrdy said tt it will be played from nov 2022 to mid dec 2022 as a first winter world cup

thanks for the info bro
Old 17-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro

Like tat all big league have to take a break during tat period ady I Guess...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
bitchbiatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by song2gaojurong View Post
If I knew the results of WC 2022 then I will be very rich.
I was about to say that too.
Old 17-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singaporea...015431648.html

Singaporean teen Ben Davis signs professional contract with Fulham

Yahoo News Singapore14 July 2018

Seventeen-year-old Singaporean Ben Davis has signed a professional contract with newly-promoted English Premier League club Fulham.

In an announcement on its website on Friday, Fulham FC said that Davis – along with Luca Ashby-Hammond, Sonny Hilton, Jaydn Mundle-Smith and Elias Frei – was among five scholars that signed their first pro contracts with the club.

The first Singaporean to join the club’s academy, Fulham said that last season the midfielder accrued a pass accuracy of over 90 per cent when playing for Colin Omogbehin’s Under-18s side.

They said he was also called up to the Singapore senior national team this year but has yet to make an appearance.

In July last year, Davis had signed with Fulham on a two-year scholarship.

“I will enjoy the achievement and success so far, but now it gives me the motivation, drive and desire to push on to achieve the ultimate goal of playing in the Fulham first team in the Premier League,” Davis was quoted as saying in a Channel NewsAsia report.

His goals now reportedly are to establish himself as a regular for the U-18 and U-23 team.
https://www.change.org/p/mindef-ns-d...ootball-talent

NS Deferment for Ben Davis to Develop Singapore Football Talent

j chan started this petition to MINDEF
“I will enjoy the achievement and success so far, but now it gives me the motivation, drive and desire to push on to achieve the ultimate goal of playing in the Fulham first team in the Premier League,” — Ben Davis

“Ben has been trained here in Singapore and shows to all Singaporeans that you can be coached in Singapore and achieve the highest level for a 17-year-old on the international stage." — Harvey Davis, Ben’s father

Benjamin Davis is the first Singaporean footballer to sign a professional contract with a top-tier English Club, Fulham. He was first awarded a two-year scholarship in July 2017 and due to his outstanding performance on the field, he was among the first 5 scholars to be awarded a pro contract.

As a Singaporean, however, Ben has to enrol for compulsory 2-year National Service. He has applied for long term deferment so that he can continue developing his talent in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in one of the best leagues in the world.

This was rejected by the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) on 15 July on the grounds that he "does not meet the criteria for long-term deferment from Full-time NS". In sports, “deferments are granted only to those who represent Singapore in international competitions like the Olympic Games and are potential medal winners for Singapore”. Thus, “it would not be fair to approve applications for deferment for individuals to pursue their own careers and development”.

In the last 15 years, only three have met this criteria, they are Singapore's first Olympic gold medallist Joseph Schooling, fellow swimmer Quah Zheng Wen and sailor Maximillian Soh.

This petition is to appeal against that decision. We believe that Ben Davis should be given the opportunity to develop his talent. Soccer is a sport that is very close to Singaporeans - just look at the current 2018 FIFA World Cup fever in Singapore. In addition, soccer is fundamentally a team sport where a single talent cannot just bring the entire nation to an international stage (unlike Swimming and Sailing, sports which the previous three individuals are from). Being able to play on an international stage would help Ben Davis to not only bring recognition to Singapore as he gets identified as a Pro player hailing from our tiny red dot, he could also help to up the game in Singapore by bringing his learnings from the international arena to his fellow players in Singapore and elevate the sport here.

It can be argued that Fandi Ahmad, a talented Singaporean soccer player who played for Niac Mitra (Indonesian FC) and FC Groningen (Netherlands FC), was able to help Singapore achieve three silver medals in the SEA games because of his international experiences.

“There are no shortcuts to building a team each season. You build the foundation brick by brick.” — Bill Belichick, NFL head coach

Let’s not be unrealistic and expect one player to lift Singapore sports to reach international standards. Instead, let’s invest in our young talents and take our first step towards this goal.

Related articles:

MINDEF rejects Fulham signee Ben Davis' application for NS deferment: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...or-ns-10530834

NS could hamper Fulham midfielder Ben Davis' progress, say members of football community: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...mbers-10532210

Just how difficult is it to get a professional contract at an EPL club: https://mothership.sg/2018/07/just-h...t-an-epl-club/

DPM Tharman praises French football system that produced World Cup winners: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tharman-pr...062732738.html

3 ongoing petitions with 15,000 signatures test government’s pledge to listen to views: http://theindependent.sg/3-ongoing-p...sten-to-views/

Ben Davis' Fulham contract no different from other pre-enlistees' personal pursuits: MINDEF: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...indef-10537186

Ben Davis' NS deferment appeal will be rejected if same facts presented: Heng Chee How: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...facts-10537648

Thailand’s lifeline for Singapore’s Ben Davis might be too good to refuse: https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featu...oo-good-refuse

Here’s more info on Ben Davis and his skills:

http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/socce...y1pbu2altzj973
https://www.tnp.sg/sports/singapore-...tch-his-skills
https://mobile.twitter.com/fulhamfc/...831297?lang=en
Old 17-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

He go thai or england?
Confuse
Since he born in thailand better for him be a thai citizen.

Singapore hv many china n viet babies..

Grown up will play for SIngapore.

Last edited by sionglim; 17-07-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
So siam kia become thai land
Ppl?
the ben davis can qualify to play for either singapore, thailand or england by virtue of citizenship of either of his parents i.e british father and thai mother..and of course the fact his present sg citizenship for now

based on fifa rules
Old 18-07-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

no wonder thailand suddenly come into the picture.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
England consolation.
Kane get golden boot trophy
3 against Panama, 2 against Tunisia, none against top teams
Old 18-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
He go thai or england?
Confuse
Since he born in thailand better for him be a thai citizen.

Singapore hv many china n viet babies..

Grown up will play for SIngapore.
also read somewhere is that by age 21, he also has to decide if he's going to relinquish his UK passport

from 1 point, if he keeps his UK passport, he will have lesser hindrance in trying to secure a playing career in UK/europe

if he were to hang onto either thai or sg passport, to be honest, sure hit work permit redtape if he wants to play football in UK or europe due to the tight WP conditions...something like they need to be playing in top 50 or what knots nations based on fifa rankings...failing whh the club can appeal on exceptional basis...

given sg or thailand's fifa ranking, remote chance of making it to play in europe...plus u think the clubs would wan to lugi their limited non-EU player slots...read that Barcelona's coutinho is in midst of securing portugese passport, by virtue of marriage to portugese wife, so that he can be counted as EU even though we all know he's alrdy a full fledged Brazilian international
Old 18-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Very good info.
Up two pt

Last edited by sionglim; 18-07-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
also read somewhere is that by age 21, he also has to decide if he's going to relinquish his UK passport

from 1 point, if he keeps his UK passport, he will have lesser hindrance in trying to secure a playing career in UK/europe

if he were to hang onto either thai or sg passport, to be honest, sure hit work permit redtape if he wants to play football in UK or europe due to the tight WP conditions...something like they need to be playing in top 50 or what knots nations based on fifa rankings...failing whh the club can appeal on exceptional basis...

given sg or thailand's fifa ranking, remote chance of making it to play in europe...plus u think the clubs would wan to lugi their limited non-EU player slots...read that Barcelona's coutinho is in midst of securing portugese passport, by virtue of marriage to portugese wife, so that he can be counted as EU even though we all know he's alrdy a full fledged Brazilian international
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ith-ben-davis/

A missed opportunity to get things right with Ben Davis

Published on 2018-07-18 by The Online Citizen

by Lee Yung Hwee

There has been a tremendous amount of coverage and opinions on Ben Davis in the recent days. He is one of our first Singaporeans to be signed into a top-tier football academy with newly elevated EPL football club Fulham on a 2-year scholarship.

For those who are unfamiliar with Singapore football, we are currently ranked #169 in FIFA and our football scene has been floundering since the days of the Malaysia Cup. Our world cup dream once targeted by 2010 has come and gone by. Today we are still nowhere near it.

I am not a major football fan but I had the opportunity to watch some of the recent World Cup matches and I could not help but reminisce about the days when Singapore played the Malaysia Cup. It was not as internationally acclaimed as the World Cup or the other international leagues but it was something we were in together as a nation. There was great pride.

The pride and joy we had as we watched some of our players like Fandi Ahmad, V. Sundramoorthy, Nazri Nasir, Malek Awab, Steven Tan, Lim Tong Hai, Kadir Yahaya, Aide Iskandar, David Lee and many more others who played for our country. They played their hearts out with blood, sweat & tears and we won or lost together as a nation. Supporters would travel up to Malaysia in the busloads to support our home boys. Stadiums were packed and you would hear the lion roar.

Since then, our football scene faded away and so did my following. We went on to win 4 times at the AFF championships and the players did well to win them but that was as far as we went.

Our local league then, the S-league, lacked the excitement and attraction with games played to empty stadiums. There was no excitement like the other leagues you see in the other countries. A former S-league player reportedly once lamented that the S-league was a graveyard for footballers (Source: CNA). The importation of foreign players did not improve things and it was just a really sad state of affairs for our football scene.

Yet to this day, we fail to recognise our mistakes and persist in policies that are wrong. We have been a society that has been built on rigid policies and economic growth at almost all costs. Picking up a ball and just playing at the void decks are no longer allowed.

Kids need to go to designated tiny football “courts” to play and those are now often empty or shunned by parents with young children as the older kids play there as there is no room for them to try to kick a ball freely. We have become so sterile that we have killed off enthusiasm in so many things. Our young are all in an academic rat race.

Professional football as a career is frowned upon and unimaginable. Few Singaporeans see any hope in doing so in Singapore.

We are a society that now sees hope only in being in a top paying white-collared profession. We lament at our football scene and most will not take time out to pay and watch our boys play. But yet we will pay much to watch the other leagues on TV. We have ardent foreign club fans in Singapore but few of our own.

Football is a sport like no other. It unites a nation and nurtures the soul of the nation. It is a sport where everyone will rally behind their country regardless of race, language or religion. Football is a game that requires players to start young and to be in their prime when they are in it. Football is a team game and you need to invest in all your players to win.

It is a big mistake to think that we need to import foreign players and we will just improve our standards. We need to import great coaches to teach our clubs and coaches. We need great strength and conditioning coaches to elevate the physical prowess of our players. We need to have a great training system in place and we need to help find the opportunities to get our players out there to play in foreign leagues outside the South-East Asia region to gain even more experience in the international scene.

Most importantly, we need a Government that understands and supports the football scene, helping fulfil the dreams and aspirations of our great potential football players to bring back pride for the country instead of crushing it.

So here we are today with a golden opportunity to start getting things right with Ben Davis but yet we decide that our policies are still right despite the results showing for themselves.

We need to re-examine our conscription length and our policies for deferment. We need to reexamine how this nation is growing and has become. We need to realise that we are not just denying the opportunities of Singaporeans but that of our nation.

We need to change and grow in many more areas if Singapore is to continue to progress and not deteriorate into a beautiful looking country but yet is nothing but an empty shell.

Look at Iceland, Uruguay and Croatia. I am sure we have hidden and talented people in our midst in our population. We must give them the opportunity to step out, grow and importantly help nurture them if they want to pursue football as a career. We must not determine their dreams, aspirations or capabilities for them.

As a Government, we must help our people flourish and thrive, so that they may explore and find their own personal areas of growth & happiness as well. As they grow, our country grows.

We must change now.

Grant Ben Davis his deferment.

Last edited by kuasimi; 18-07-2018 at 06:20 PM.
Old 18-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
BlueScaleTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very true, importing foreigners may not improve but may become worse than before. A classic example is Ah Khaw, see what happened to the SMRT
Old 18-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...view_id=138410

Bloomberg: Singapore’s economic lead over Malaysia is Shrinking

Published on 2018-07-18 by Kwok Fangjie

In an article on Tuesday (17 Jul), Bloomberg noted that the economic gap between Singapore and its Northern neighbour is set to shrink over the next year.

The author noted that after trailing for a third consecutive year, Malaysia “is inching closer to regaining its lead over Singapore’s economy”.

Malaysia’s GDP in 2017 was $314.5 billion, which is approximately $9.4 billion less than Singapore’s $323.9 billion”

However, Malaysia’s faster economic growth will mean that the gap is closing.

Based on median estimates of economists surveyed by Bloomberg, Malaysia’s economy will expand by about 5.5% in 2018 as compared to 3.1% for Singapore. In other words, the deficit will shrink to just over $2 billion next year.

Businesses in Malaysia are more confident with the Pakatan Harapan coalition government

A news report from Malaysia’s New Straits Times (21 May) said that the appointment of Billionaire Robert Kuok as part of the Council of Elders (CoE) will enhance confidence in the stock market and local government.

Malaysian Industrial Development Finance research head Redza Rahman felt that Kuok’s experience is dealing with the Chinese and Hong Kong governments would be extremely useful to ensure that Malaysia’s relationship with its biggest trading partner continued to be on cordial basis.

Agreeing, Maybank’s Head of Research Wong Chew Hann added that the CoE “comprises very experienced and well-respected names in the investment community.” Amongst others, committee members include former Finance Minister Tun Daim Zainuddin and former Central Bank governor Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz.

More recently (28 Jun), China’s Xin Hua news reported that Malaysian businesses were more optimistic about the new Pakatan Harapan government. Surveying close to 3,500 SMEs and corporates, the survey said that business outlook in the near term remains upbeat with expected improvements in both turnover and profitability.

What do you think?
Old 18-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

yeah dog bite dog bone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1