The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
http://sglocalmassage.info/huan-huan/

Was looking forward to a good session end up become a big WTF incident.

When received venue sms, realized it's the same venue which I just visited SLG Rui En days ago. Didn't think too much since not uncommon same condo many ML.

Reached venue, she gave me. SAME UNIT NUMBER as Rui En. I immediately text back "wah you use so many different hp numbers? I just visited you days ago". She say can't remember. Anyway i proceed up to the unit since i actually like Rui En service, just can't stand her housemate.

Door opened, then it finally struck me that this Huan Huan is the housemate of SLG Rui En..the same housemate that I been sharing with bros here that keep interrupt my sessions with Rui En...Really WTF 😩

I told her she is definitely not the girl in the website photos, she then say then nevermind.. Then i left immediately. Damn.

To be very fair, I can't comment on her services or attitude since I not interested to try out, my impression of her already ruined by her interruptions.

Here's what little fact i can provide if bros are keen to book her:

Looks - discount 60-70%. I seriously don't know is it her photos super edited or is just someone else. Anyway not a looker imo.

Figure: Definitely not tall slender slim. The meaty type. Boobs looks big from my short glance.

Manage your expectations if you book her.
Wow bro, this is fate!
Old 19-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguys.net/sara-massage/

RTM ... still area G
Still young and nubile
Still talk all kinds of rubbish stuff just to lighten mood and make you laugh
Still like energy bunny
Still tight body

Still very playful. Make me shoot once. Half and hour again make me shoot and let me 4G play. Left 10 minutes still grab my rod and offer me 3rd time FOC just for fun. Buay tahan liao.🤣😂😂
Old 20-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Why bother training them with our money? Anyway, how's her BJ? Fully nude?
For me, the joy is in the training, and that's money worth for me. Going to a perfectly trained gal is like going to one who has gone through many dicks in her mouth and that mentally to me is not stimulating.

To each his own. Some get arouse by stockings, cosplay, SM, but me, simply fresh with a tinge of willingness to learn excites me.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
For me, the joy is in the training, and that's money worth for me. Going to a perfectly trained gal is like going to one who has gone through many dicks in her mouth and that mentally to me is not stimulating.

To each his own. Some get arouse by stockings, cosplay, SM, but me, simply fresh with a tinge of willingness to learn excites me.
Like your perspective but I still prefer to be served unless they are worth it
Old 20-04-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/
Thanks bro , up you 10
Old 20-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prc okt zap me for ViVi FR. It is okay to me as I am in semi retire mode for this hobby.

She is quite pretty but she is the only one who requested to top up for 'touching' in my experience and claimed this is off menu item. Suggest to specify the clear amount for touching in the adv. We are not carrot head.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Thks .... wanted to see if her hp use frequency still bad
Oh you were asking about that.
I can’t recall, but usually if the ML uses the phone more than my liking. I’d tell them not to. They usually comply.
If use once in abit I’m usually ok la...they need to settle appts too
Old 20-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Oh you were asking about that.
I can’t recall, but usually if the ML uses the phone more than my liking. I’d tell them not to. They usually comply.
If use once in abit I’m usually ok la...they need to settle appts too
Thanks yalpnez 👍
Old 20-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

No reply from sara/mint

Any bros know whats wrong?
Old 20-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
http://sglocalmassage.info/huan-huan/

Was looking forward to a good session end up become a big WTF incident.

When received venue sms, realized it's the same venue which I just visited SLG Rui En days ago. Didn't think too much since not uncommon same condo many ML.

Reached venue, she gave me. SAME UNIT NUMBER as Rui En. I immediately text back "wah you use so many different hp numbers? I just visited you days ago". She say can't remember. Anyway i proceed up to the unit since i actually like Rui En service, just can't stand her housemate.

Door opened, then it finally struck me that this Huan Huan is the housemate of SLG Rui En..the same housemate that I been sharing with bros here that keep interrupt my sessions with Rui En...Really WTF 😩

I told her she is definitely not the girl in the website photos, she then say then nevermind.. Then i left immediately. Damn.

To be very fair, I can't comment on her services or attitude since I not interested to try out, my impression of her already ruined by her interruptions.

Here's what little fact i can provide if bros are keen to book her:

Looks - discount 60-70%. I seriously don't know is it her photos super edited or is just someone else. Anyway not a looker imo.

Figure: Definitely not tall slender slim. The meaty type. Boobs looks big from my short glance.

Manage your expectations if you book her.
plot twist: actually this unit houses 3 ladies: Rui En, Huan Huan and the one who kept interrupting your session
Old 20-04-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Whats wrong with SLG web
Old 20-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
plot twist: actually this unit houses 3 ladies: Rui En, Huan Huan and the one who kept interrupting your session
Lol. No lah bro, pretty sure the house only have 2 rooms and Huan Huan is the intrusive housemate. When she opened the door it was dim but figurewise is same as the housemate i saw previously.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lol. No lah bro, pretty sure the house only have 2 rooms and Huan Huan is the intrusive housemate. When she opened the door it was dim but figurewise is same as the housemate i saw previously.
Bro this is fate... Lol.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
Thanks bro , up you 10
In the past she was super hard to book. Not even funnybhow hard it was.

Not sure if its changed. I tried ti book for about a month before finally getting a slot.

Also any bros who visited her recently, is she in the same place as last time?
Old 20-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Anyone faces issue to visit SLG webite?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1